Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,211 members, 7,860,360 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed (25493 Views)

Tinubu Yet To Return, 6 Days After Forum In Saudi Arabia / President Tinubu Yet To Move Into Villa Six Weeks After Inauguration / Tinubu Yet To Show Up For Lesser Hajj Five Days To End Of Pilgrimage In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by nobeku: 6:13am On Jul 02, 2023
SalamRushdie:
It will be hard to be worse than Buhari sha

You are OBVIOUSLY OBLIVIOUS and BIASED!

My dad says when you hang around 4 dunderheads,you will be the 5th..

Buhari was the worst yet had the GREATEST Infrastructural feat in the last 40 years in this nationWhat's fastest way of getting folks out of poverty?Put jobs in their hands...how?INFRASTRUCTURE...but dundserheads like you cant get it..

Bailing out states that has NEVER happened before makes him the worst

Reduced the threats of Boko Haram that was bombing over 18 states in the north inordinately

Implemented the TSA..

Just because your Broke Arse remained so,he is to be blamed

You will become the bastion of poverty under Tinubu..

Dont think!

Besides your governors that have over 80% of the responsibility of REALTIME development,what did they do
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by nobeku: 6:21am On Jul 02, 2023
Chinjo2:
Exactly my point. No Nigeria president either dead or alive can be worst than Buhari. Buhari is failure personified.

No Nigerian President miu miu miu.. SHUT UP YOUR IGNORANT YOUNG MOUTH!

Without a Buhari during the Çovid period,YOUR TYPE IS DEAD!

All you kids that know NOTHING..Complain!Complain!!Complain!!!

Let's give you another 10 years,you will practically be at the same spot,you kids of "Nevwr Do Well" parents..

Just because many of you children are opposing him,he is the worst..

Go and study about OBJ and GEJ .I guess were too young then..
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by nobeku: 6:23am On Jul 02, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Anybody wey worse Pass Buhari in this world should be killed...

What you wish others,you unintentionally wish for yourself kid..
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by nobeku: 6:26am On Jul 02, 2023
RoyalUc:
"Although by all means, any worst government will be better than Buhari’s government of misrule, indifference, and incompetence."

Tinubu should really thank God for becoming a president after Buhari

Its little uninformed eediots like you that can be swayed by that Atiku houseboy that was technically knocked out from seeing the Nigerian "Cookie Jar" talkless of partaking from it..

Most of you kids are so useless upstairs..
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by nobeku: 6:27am On Jul 02, 2023
Omoluabi16:
Cho cho cho! Buhari was so bad yet he was voted in twice, was allowed to waste away and while the last 2 years away. Power is truly transient. If all these people had maybe told him the truth we won't be here today. This is my problem with the people in charge today. They knew Buhari was an empty barrel with nothing to offer yet they allowed him waste 8 years just so power can reach them. The best tinubu will do is reverse the damage Buhari inflicted on us.

Who was your late wretched, semi literate,peasant,inconsequential father for you to castigated Buhari
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by nobeku: 6:31am On Jul 02, 2023
SmartPolician:
Like I always say, Buhari took Nigeria's leadership to an all-time low that Tinubu is being praised for boldly distributing untold sufferings.

You are an ignoramus and I am just letting you know..

You are BLATANTLY IGNORANT and dont know how governance works..like most kids on this platform..

Buhari remains the BEST in the last 40 years of more in this nation but dingbats alike you were born to die UNINTELLIGENT..You MUST NEVER get it..

And like over 95% of the MOHRUNS on this platform,its your level..Remain there!
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by nobeku: 6:34am On Jul 02, 2023
mexxy1:
"Although by all means, any worst government will be better than Buhari’s government of misrule, indifference, and incompetence.

Buhari had lowered the bar of governance and lowered our status of existence;"
-Dr. Hakeem Baba-Ahmed

Fact!

So many of you are just KIDS!

Hakeem Baba Ahmed?

A Voracious Atiku errand boy

What do you expect him to say

The class of folks that are on this platform are intellectually depressing..

Morons everywhere commenting on what they have NO IDEA about..
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by nobeku: 6:37am On Jul 02, 2023
RECTEM:
Buhari is the worst president ever back to back. Very low in IQ. Outsmarted by Tinubu.. Can't even choose his predecessor... Zero achievement

This goes to show how OBLIVIOUS and VACUOUS you are..

Why did Tinubu say "Emi Lokan"?There was a subsisting agreement since 2014...

In fact you are just a toddler in this matter..how old is this one?

Your peasant father doesn't have 1/1000 th of the IQ of Buhari..

And Buhari was NEVER outsmarted by Tinubu..that's just kiddies talk..
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by nobeku: 6:42am On Jul 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:
But so far Tinubu is becoming worst than Buhari

In just a month?

The number of intellectually cursed peasants on this platform is staggering..
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by nobeku: 6:45am On Jul 02, 2023
b3llo:
Buhari is synonymous with failure and disaster.

Your latewretched father hadn't achieved a 1000th of what Buhari achieved in the 70s as .military Governor of the Wholè north East..but little offsprings of inconsequential failures always mirror themselves after others..

Go get a Life!
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by inoki247: 6:47am On Jul 02, 2023
nobeku:

What you wish others,you unintentionally wish for yourself kid..

Lol why the tears you people and emotion do you wish to rule the Country the way Buhari ruled us....

Seizing our hard earned money from us and his I don't care attitude I guess his ur mentor....

If my kid try to rule Nigeria the way Buhari did I will disown them...
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by nobeku: 6:48am On Jul 02, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
Tinubu will be worse than Buhari

The indices are already there for you to see

Nothing for the masses aside hardship, taxes and suffering

For the elites, take a look at the recent severance package for the retired military elites.. mouth watering i must say, inclusive of free medical care abroad cheesy

For the soon to be rubber stamp Assembly, tasty packages..

Tinubu cares more about the elites.. he sees them as the structures.. not the people..

Look at his treatment of wike and Kwankwaso.. Tinubu believes in elites

Masses will suffer, and are already suffering as I speak.. look out your window and see them trekking under the hot sun..

You're useless upstairs.well it's your level..

When you talk about the masses,it MUST be the governors that you hold accountable but eediots like you are born BRAIN DEAD to get it.

It was buhari now its Tinubu.. it used to be GEJ..dont focus on the state level..keep up with the tomfoolery!
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by mexxy1(m): 6:55am On Jul 02, 2023
nobeku:

So many of you are just KIDS!

Hakeem Baba Ahmed?

A Voracious Atiku errand boy

What do you expect him to say

The class of folks that are on this platform are intellectually depressing..

Morons everywhere commenting on what they have NO IDEA about..

I would have ignored you but, that will give credence to your assertion on 'kids'

I wonder who is the 'kid' here. The one who has insulted several persons who gave their own opinion without making any sense himself or those who echoed their individual opinions without reference to the individual ranting about insulting people he doesn't know.

In your life, NEVER make the mistake of ever quoting me since you're incapable of reasoning and civil interaction without insults.

I don't want to believe that your case is beyond redemption though.

STOCKHOLM'S SYNDROME is real and not a joking matter.

You need serious help. Get a life.

Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by Ofunaofu: 7:19am On Jul 02, 2023
nobeku:

In just a month?

The number of intellectually cursed peasants on this platform is staggering..

If you are as intelligent as you claim to be, you will realise that a month is enough in assessing a president judging from his actions and inactions so far
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by remele2(f): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2023
Na the Aroma of food and the face of the food we dey use determine weda to make plenty Eba or not...
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by SalamRushdie: 8:31am On Jul 02, 2023
nobeku:

You are OBVIOUSLY OBLIVIOUS and BIASED!

My dad says when you hang around 4 dunderheads,you will be the 5th..

Buhari was the worst yet had the GREATEST Infrastructural feat in the last 40 years in this nationWhat's fastest way of getting folks out of poverty?Put jobs in their hands...how?INFRASTRUCTURE...but dundserheads like you cant get it..

Bailing out states that has NEVER happened before makes him the worst

Reduced the threats of Boko Haram that was bombing over 18 states in the north inordinately

Implemented the TSA..

Just because your Broke Arse remained so,he is to be blamed

You will become the bastion of poverty under Tinubu..

Dont think!

Besides your governors that have over 80% of the responsibility of REALTIME development,what did they do

Buhari is the worst president Nigeria has ever had whether U like it or not mumu
His records are clear:

1 . He set Nigeria back socially and economically almost 30 years.

2.completely obliterated the middle class .

3 . Trigger a tsunami of inflation this country has never see before , in 2015 cars I bought brand new for 3.5 million became 30 million before the idiot failure lefts , rice that was 8k became more than 40 thousand.

4. He devalued the Naira so much .

5 . In 8 years he failed to improve a single economic index , not a single one was improved .

6. Failed to add a single MW to the Electricity grid in 8years.

7 . couldn't add a single dollar to our GDP in 8 whole years .

8. Didn't improve our debt profile in 8 years but instead the devil trippled it.

9: Infant mortality worsened under him .

10 . out of school children increased under him.

11. Met unemployment at 9.7% and left it at 33% .

12. Under him Nigeria surpassed India with the most poor people in both percentage and numbers something thought to be impossible before but Buhari did it .

13. He turned Nigeria into the kidnap capital of the world ..

14.. When Buhari took over only the north east of Nigeria was insecure but when he left all regions in Nigeria had become insecure left for the SW.

15 : threw a blind eye and allowed Fulani militias murder Northern Christian minorities in thousands .

16: Supritended over the worst subsidy corruption In out history where over 12 billion naira was being stolen daily for 8 years and a subsidy bill if 11 trillion Naira which was 3 times what all other previous administrations spent combined in 16 years .

17 : He left country more ethnically divided than he met it.

18: Used Nepotism and bigotry as a criteria for every high level employment he made for 8 years .

19 :. Didn't complete a single road in Nigeria, a simple road trip willl show you our Federal roads are far worse that the failure met it yet morons like you want to claim he did where in infrastructure? How? I dare you to list the name of infrastructure he did ?

20 : Even Dangote became steadily poorer each passing year under Buhari then who are you to say your life became better .

21 . The standard of living is 8 times worse than he met it.

Like I always say a stone as president would have performed better than Buhari, yes that's how bad his leadership was but hey you can keep decieving yourself but most Nigerians know the truth and we curse the day Buhari became president in this country.

1 Like

Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:06am On Jul 02, 2023
nobeku:

You're useless upstairs.well it's your level..

When you talk about the masses,it MUST be the governors that you hold accountable but eediots like you are born BRAIN DEAD to get it.

It was buhari now its Tinubu.. it used to be GEJ..dont focus on the state level..keep up with the tomfoolery!

You that is demented upstairs won't focus on the commander in chief.. but state level, why didn't you rope in the local government too?..

They're the ones running the country affairs and not Tinubu..

Bloody Bulabu..

You knew Buhari was a failure, yet you supported him for eight years regardless because Tinubu said so..

Ogbeni .. keep trekking
go join Tinubu 120 SUV convoy make we see.. ode cheesy
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by paypalaccount39: 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
Buy Verified PayPal Account
[i][/i][url][/url]https://promxs.com/product/buy-verified-paypal-account/
Replay and contact 24/7 Live Support

E-mail : promxs24@gmail.com
WhatsApp : +1(315) 514-9654
Telegram : @promxs

100% Buy verified PayPal account. Original passport, SSN, and visa card used. High Quality Full 100% Buy Verified PayPal Accounts From ProMxs.

Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by Gayigaskia(m): 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
This is the problem with Nigeria. People like Hakim baba who worked hard for the emergence of Buhari as president are now criticizing him because they fail to get appointment . These politicians are all hypocrites
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by NLPoliceWoman: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
Dougad:
Where is that good for nothing irritating shit stain called ?

No one can be worse than your stupid father, you worthless scum
Mynd44 Dominique
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by nobeku: 5:51am On Jul 03, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

You that is demented upstairs won't focus on the commander in chief.. but state level, why didn't you rope in the local government too?..

They're the ones running the country affairs and not Tinubu..

Bloody Bulabu..

You knew Buhari was a failure, yet you supported him for eight years regardless because Tinubu said so..

Ogbeni .. keep trekking
go join Tinubu 120 SUV convoy make we see.. ode cheesy

Ah..

Confirmed peasant unintelligent kid...

You think everyone is your mate and on your peasant level..

Yes,I supported Buhari cos I have a right to and yes I am supporting Tinubu..

Awurum afor anu ka gi erigo kemgbe..

Dingbat kid!
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by nobeku: 5:54am On Jul 03, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Buhari is the worst president Nigeria has ever had whether U like it or not mumu
His records are clear:

1 . He set Nigeria back socially and economically almost 30 years.

2.completely obliterated the middle class .

3 . Trigger a tsunami of inflation this country has never see before , in 2015 cars I bought brand new for 3.5 million became 30 million before the idiot failure lefts , rice that was 8k became more than 40 thousand.

4. He devalued the Naira so much .

5 . In 8 years he failed to improve a single economic index , not a single one was improved .

6. Failed to add a single MW to the Electricity grid in 8years.

7 . couldn't add a single dollar to our GDP in 8 whole years .

8. Didn't improve our debt profile in 8 years but instead the devil trippled it.

9: Infant mortality worsened under him .

10 . out of school children increased under him.

11. Met unemployment at 9.7% and left it at 33% .

12. Under him Nigeria surpassed India with the most poor people in both percentage and numbers something thought to be impossible before but Buhari did it .

13. He turned Nigeria into the kidnap capital of the world ..

14.. When Buhari took over only the north east of Nigeria was insecure but when he left all regions in Nigeria had become insecure left for the SW.

15 : threw a blind eye and allowed Fulani militias murder Northern Christian minorities in thousands .

16: Supritended over the worst subsidy corruption In out history where over 12 billion naira was being stolen daily for 8 years and a subsidy bill if 11 trillion Naira which was 3 times what all other previous administrations spent combined in 16 years .

17 : He left country more ethnically divided than he met it.

18: Used Nepotism and bigotry as a criteria for every high level employment he made for 8 years .

19 :. Didn't complete a single road in Nigeria, a simple road trip willl show you our Federal roads are far worse that the failure met it yet morons like you want to claim he did where in infrastructure? How? I dare you to list the name of infrastructure he did ?

20 : Even Dangote became steadily poorer each passing year under Buhari then who are you to say your life became better .

21 . The standard of living is 8 times worse than he met it.

Like I always say a stone as president would have performed better than Buhari, yes that's how bad his leadership was but hey you can keep decieving yourself but most Nigerians know the truth and we curse the day Buhari became president in this country.

You are not just biased and pained..

You are a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR..Its seems to be in your bloodline..

Buhari didn't complete one road?

Your LIES WILL DESTROY YOU young man..

PATHOLOGICAL LYING MACHINE!
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by nobeku: 5:59am On Jul 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

If you are as intelligent as you claim to be, you will realise that a month is enough in assessing a president judging from his actions and inactions so far

And you have assed Tinubu in 1month and he has failed already,Mr Assessor General of the federation?

Your late wretched father was indeed a NUMBSKULL for birthing another hybrid NUMBSKULL!
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:06am On Jul 03, 2023
nobeku:

Ah..

Confirmed peasant unintelligent kid...

You think everyone is your mate and on your peasant level..

Yes,I supported Buhari cos I have a right to and yes I am supporting Tinubu..

Awurum afor anu ka gi erigo kemgbe..

Dingbat kid!

Well, The administration you supported and called holy is the most corrupt, Even Buhari is negotiating and begging.. ..

Emefiele your poster boy is in chains...

How does it feel to support corruption for eight years.. and also warming up to continue..

You must be the most naive and stupid being ever..
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by RoyalUc(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2023
nobeku:

Its little uninformed eediots like you that can be swayed by that Atiku houseboy that was technically knocked out from seeing the Nigerian "Cookie Jar" talkless of partaking from it..

Most of you kids are so useless upstairs..

Kindly look into the mirror
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by NLPoliceWoman: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
RTR
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by NLPoliceWoman: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
RTR
Re: No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed by NLPoliceWoman: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2023
RTR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter / Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari / Okechukwu Ibeanu, Not Amina Zakari Is Chairman INEC Logistics Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.