Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos (39539 Views)

Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence / Buhari Congratulates Guinea Bissau President, Embalo For Surviving Coup / President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by OpinionCounts(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Femisol:
The funny countries surrounding Nigeria is one of the reasons the country did not get better.

Imagine Nigeria being neighbors to Egypt, Morocco etc we would have been more serious.

I don't think so.

They do not make policies for you, neither do they decide the way you govern your country.

Infact, it should have been a huge advantage because if we were doing well as a country they would have been a source of cheap labor and easy brain drain for Nigeria. They would have also been a huge market for us to dump our manufactured products, making us very profitable in production business.
They would have been a very easy and cheap source of raw materials for us.
We would have mopped up their raw materials and sold to them products manufactured from their raw materials at 4 to 5 times the cost of the raw materials, just like what the West does to us.

Egypt and Co are not developing because they have developed nations around them, they are developing because they have leaders that think development and not kleptomaniacs as leaders.

Have you been to RWANDA lately or have you looked up the gigantic development strides happening there. Their neighbours are not Russia, China and USA, they just have a leader who thinks country development and not country looting.

1 Like

Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by bolivnnaija: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
christejames:
This visit will Favour me and my family 😂

Government of propaganda!

The oil increase and inflation will favour me and my family.

1 Like

Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by wink2015(m): 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
I love to learn Portuguese language.

Maybe I will travel to Guinea Bissau in ECOWAS West Africa to find a school to learn Portuguese.

I also have Cape Verde, Sao Tome, Mozambique, Angola and Brazil as alternative choice.

I join President Tinubu to Welcome the Guinea Bissau President to Nigeria.

Obrigado Mr President of Guinea Bissau!

Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by damoobaba: 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:
Useless meeting that will end up fruitless and harden the hardship of ordinary citizens

Seems we’ve entered into another photogenic government

Useless old men on diapers

It will harden you and your family's hardship. I will continue to enjoy and prosper in Nigeria.
Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Napata77: 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
All of African continent is a shit-hole tongue

My goodness you’re worthless.

Your own level of inferiority complex is tragic. I pity your children who will grow up hating their skin colour because of you.

Tufia.
Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Napata77: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
OpinionCounts:

I don't think so.

They do not make policies for you, neither do they decide the way you govern your country.

Infact, it should have been a huge advantage because if we were doing well as a country they would have been a source of cheap labor and easy brain drain for Nigeria. They would have also been a huge market for us to dump our manufactured products, making us very profitable in production business.
We would have mopped up their raw materials and sold to them products manufactured from their raw materials at 4 to 5 times the cost of the raw materials, just like what the West does to us.

Egypt and Co are not developing because they have developed nations around them, they are developing because they have leaders that think development and not kleptomaniacs as leaders.

Have you been to RWANDA lately or have you looked up the gigantic development strides happening there. Their neighbours are not Russia, China and USA, they just have a leader who thinks country development and not country looting.

What is in that Egypt apart from the pyramids and temples our ancestors built there thousands of years ago?

Go to Egypt and see how people will be begging you for money everywhere you go, especially if they think you have dollars.

Stop overhyping these North African countries. Apart from Morocco and little Tunisia, the rest are just struggling like everyone else.
Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by WorldRichest: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
Fruitless meeting.

Hatred and Bitterness, same thing that killed people before you.
Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Believeintruth: 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
yarimo:
World leaders struggling to associate with Nigeria's president

grin grin grin grin you are seriously living in delusion walahi.
Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Invitationn: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
silvoclaira:

Fruitful meetings right, front, centre

Comment on only Biafra issues........Biafra meetings are the fruitless meetings.

tongue
They’ve got this yeye government in EXILE where a degenerate like Simon Ekpa is the Prime Minister 😂
If that doesn’t make one laugh nothing will.
There, they hold tons of FRUITFUL meetings that keep Biafrans away from opening their businesses on Mondays.

1 Like

Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Pityoobi: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:
Useless meeting that will end up fruitless and harden the hardship of ordinary citizens

Na Seun and those bias moderators I blame from allowing a mentally senile slowpoke like you to post this kind of rubbish in the front page...all the werey like you also liked the useless post.

Your bitterness won't stop the progress of Nigeria...we have left many like you behind already.
Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Stronghold91: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
Fruitless meeting.
Thunder fire you
Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Jidefido(m): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:

Remember you will grow old someday and also remember you have a father if alive will also grow old too.
Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by AskNgige2: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
Fruitless meeting.

Do t mind em, them de find o na, cos since Nigeria remove subsidy them de feel the heat there
Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Bimpe29: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Despondency kills.
lordimmaogidi:
Fruitless meeting.
Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by lastchild: 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
The first and second pic are they the same? Why different colours, or he changed cloth for photo shoot?

Or is it just camera adjustment?
Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by pquaver(m): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:

Braze up for a long wailing.. 4 years just de start.. Na u go tire.. Buhari is done, u haven't made progress since 2015..do something before your fig tree is cut down.. And burnt.. Look bible n see what happens to redundant fig tree
Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by complexstuffs(m): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:

IPOB always crying upandan
Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Femisol(m): 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
Your counter argument is spot-on. This is why I like Nairaland. You are a very smart person. Having just 5 friends like you will suffice
OpinionCounts:

I don't think so.

Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by OpinionCounts(m): 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
Femisol:
Your counter argument is spot-on. This is why I like Nairaland. You are a very smart person. Having just 5 friends like you will suffice

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by seeyounow3: 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Jayhome24: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:

We have heard, anything else you want to say?

If yes pls say it now but if no then sorry 8 more years to go and its just one month out of 8 years you see say the journey still far?

Either useless meeting or photographic meeting or diaper meeting the truth is Bitter Obi will never rule Nigeria in his life time. Bro we don finished Bitter Obi matter for yonder tey tey, he is gone gone nothing else, he will be in tribunal for 100 years bro.

Good evening oohh!
Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by yarimo(m): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
DeAdvokate:
When is president Peter Obi GCFB visiting?

Na joke ooo grin grin grin
He has done that already

Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Gandrova: 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
Fruitless meeting.
Hatred is not healthy for your system.
Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Segzy19: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
Eyah! Pele o

yahoodetector:

By he time petrol pump price will be increased to N700 by the middle of this month, data tariff will also increase and you won't be able to afford it to come here and type rubbish
Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Burruchaga71(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
TINUBU LIED TO INEC UNDER OATH THAT HE ATTENDED SECONDARY SCHOOL WHILE HE DID NOT. HE SAID HE ATTENDED A GOVERNMENT SECONDARY SCHOOL IN YABA IN 1970. THERE WAS NO SUCH SECONDARY SCHOOL IN YABA UNTIL MOBALAJI JOHNSON ESTABLISHED IT IN 1974. TINUBU DID NOT ATTEND ANY UNIVERSITY IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS. TINUBU DID NOT WORK AT CHEVRON, NOT AT SHELL AND DEFNITELY NOT AT EXXON MOBIL. TINUBU LIED TO INEC UNDER OATH THAT HE SERVED HIS NYSC AT A NONEXISTENT COMPANY WHEN HE RAN FOR GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE IN 1999. IN 2023, HE SUBMITTED AN EXEMPTION LETTER THAT HE WAS EXEMPTED FROM SERVICE DUE TO AGE. AT THE CLAIMED TIME OF EXEMPTION, NYSC HAD NOT BEGUN GIVING EXEMPTIONS. SECONDLY, DID TINUBU SERVE OR DID TINUBU GET FICTITIOUS EXEMPTION? TINUBU HAS HAD "TEN", YES TEN DIFFERENT NAMES AT TEN DIFFERENT EPOCHAL JUNCTURES IN HIS LIFE, WOW. WHO IS TINUBU? TINUBU IS NOT HIS NAME, IT BELONGED TO A FEMALE, HE ADOPTED THAT NAME IN CHICAGO.

BY THE WAY, TINUBU DOES NOT HAVE ANY CLASSMATES OR SCHOOLMATES IN SECONDARY SCHOOL, NOT EVEN ONE, WOW. YORUBAS, YOU WANT TO GIVE US A PIECE OF TRASH TO REPRESENT NIGERIA ON THE WORLD STAGE, WOW. YORUBA YOU CAN DO Better.

1 Like

Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by okechuks22: 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
Useless African looters that doesn't work with there brain
Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by ismodiwa(m): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
Fruitless meeting.

You were part of the meeting I suppose
Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by lildush(m): 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Newton2024:
Meeting of international narcotics traffickers.

ℕ𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕖 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Lexiskillz09: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
Fruitless meeting.

Sniper no cost o
Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Jostoman: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
Fruitless meeting.
may be he came because of the tribunal defence, remembe that the issue of dua citizenship is in contention court.
Re: Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Jostoman: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
ismodiwa:

You were part of the meeting I suppose
dua citizenship issue is in contention in court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Pics Of South Africa's BRT Bus Stops And Roads In Joburg / Akpodoro Fumes As Aso Rock ‘Bans’ Ex-Militants Over Asari Dokubo’s Visit / Wike To Honour Rotimi Amaechi With An Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.