Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel (3607 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Witnesses The Arrival Of CMA CGM SCANDOLA At Lekki Port / First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning / Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion (2) (3) (4)

Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by 9jahotblog: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
Lekki Port Receives First Transshipment Vessel

With the development of new deep seaports in the country, Nigeria is positioned to serve as the maritime logistics hub in the sub-region, taking back transit and transshipment cargoes for the neighboring landlocked countries.

On Thursday June 29, at about 1 p.m., @LekkiPort received cargoes from two of the largest container shipping lines in the world, CMA-CGM and Maersk.

The CMA-CGM vessel carried 411 TEUs of transshipment cargo destined for Cotonou and will depart on July 6, 2023.

The vessels were navigated to the port with the 80-ton bollard pull tug boats recently acquired by the @NigerianPorts for seamless port operations at the Lekki Port corridor.

This further reaffirms the Management’s commitment to expanding the frontiers of business and becoming the maritime logistics hub for sustainable port services in the subregion.

Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by 9jahotblog: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ogun State need seaport too. Dapo Abiodun should be talk to on that. More investments in Yoruba Land

Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
Wow!! That's a great news. Ibeju-lekki the new Lagos.

Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by Bidema: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
Good job

Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by christejames(m): 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
May this SHIPMENT favour me and my family 😂

Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by 9jahotblog: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
christejames:
May this SHIPMENT favour me and my family 😂
Amen

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by 9jahotblog: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Wow!! That's a great news. Ibeju-lekki the new Lagos.
yes soo. Another airport will be constructed in Epe Lagos State

Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by Dotherightthing: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
Another Apapa loading...

I pity people in that axis...
Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by 9jahotblog: 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Another Apapa loading...

it won’t be like the one in Apapa port. Lekki port is been built well with enough space to contain containers

Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by Dotherightthing: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
9jahotblog:
it won’t be like the one in Apapa port. Lekki port is been built well with enough space to contain containers

Is there a cargo train waiting to move containers from the port to other parts of the state and country

Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by Reality3080: 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dotherightthing:

Is there a cargo train waiting to move containers from the port to other parts of the state and country
oga u too get problem

Y not focus your energy on your region?

Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by Dotherightthing: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
Reality3080:
oga u too get problem

Y not focus your energy on your region?

Are you a newbie here

Many people here know where I belong.

My relation once moved to the area from the mainland. After one year, he ran back. It was HELL for him.

And now you are adding trucks... sad

Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by Reality3080: 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dotherightthing:

Are you a newbie here

Many people here know where I belong.

My relation once moved to the area from the mainland. After one year, he ran back. It was HELL for him.

And now you are adding trucks... sad
chuwundiii the old comer

Rest in Jesus name

Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by Ola9ja23: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sad news 😂😄😀
If you know, you know

Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by 9jahotblog: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dotherightthing:

A blue line train have been constructed on that axis

Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by Dotherightthing: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Reality3080:
chuwundiii the old comer

Rest in Jesus name

At least spare some time go through my old posts... angry

Lazy youth cheesy

Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by Reality3080: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dotherightthing:

At least spare some time go through my old posts... angry

Lazy youth cheesy
who get your time

Oga wail your wailing in peace
Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by Dotherightthing: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
9jahotblog:
A blue line train have been constructed on that axis

Great! Otherwise, that area will be worse than Apapa.

I once lived there. It was not funny at all.
Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by Dotherightthing: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
Reality3080:
who get your time

Oga wail your wailing in peace

How old are you? cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by oyatz(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Another Apapa loading...

It will help to reduce Traffic at Apapa Ports.
Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by Parachoco: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
The Lekki Seaport is the brainchild of Asiwaju

Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by Dotherightthing: 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
oyatz:

It will help to reduce Traffic at Apapa Ports.

Honestly, only a rail line will save that area from ending up worse than Apapa.

Currently, it's not funny at all. Once lived there.
Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by Parachoco: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dotherightthing:

Buhari approved the construction of the Lagos-Ibadan rail line to be extended to the Lekki Seaport

Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by Styluss: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Appreciate the good job,

Dotherightthing:

Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by Dotherightthing: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Parachoco:
Buhari approved the construction of the Lagos-Ibadan rail line to be extended to the Lekki Seaport

Apapa you mean
Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by 9jahotblog: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Sad news 😂😄😀
If you know, you know
sad news for who?
Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by Dotherightthing: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
Styluss:
Appreciate the good job,

Yeah

But we must consider all sides
Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by 9jahotblog: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dotherightthing:

Great! Otherwise, that area will be worse than Apapa.

I once lived there. It was not funny at all.
both Lekki port and Dangote refinery axis were well planned and well built

Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by 9jahotblog: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
Parachoco:

yes. Work has started in the axis before Buhari left last May
Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by Dotherightthing: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
9jahotblog:
both Lekki port and Dangote refinery axis were well planned and well built

The Lekki-Epe expressway is no match for what is coming soon... embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Lekki Port Receiving First Trans-shipment Vessel by Styluss: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
Development is a matter of time, for now, appreciate this
Dotherightthing:

Yeah

But we must consider all sides

Cameroon, Nigeria, who owns Bakassi? / Fraud & Corruption Galore: N151bn Fraud In Pensions! / UN Honours 1, 500 Nigerian Soldiers In Liberia