Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,119 members, 7,811,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator (5853 Views)

Increased Power Supply: The State Of Things In My Refrigerator (photos deleted) / Between Hisense And Nexus Refrigerator / Brand New Refrigerator Not Cooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by pocohantas(f): 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
I wanted to grab some yoghurt and I kid you not, all the packs of yoghurt are frozen in my fridge.

Cc: tensazangetsu20
How long are we watching this increased power for? cheesy cheesy I would also want to see how long it would last.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by pocohantas(f): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ishilove the food you said was too much, e done finish na.
Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by Dexpro: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Show off...

Dey play

34 Likes

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by pocohantas(f): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
I took this down a bit, never had to.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by pocohantas(f): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dexpro:
Show off...

Dey play

Food and water is show off? Blame your government for this mentality, not me.

79 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by Dexpro: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:

Relax joor....

Twas a joke.
Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by b3llo(m): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
Make I come spend one week for your house aunty poco grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by superintendents(m): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:

madam itself...

you are too much..
Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by Daniel7543: 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
If we see good things, make we dey talk.
Electricity don improve.

May God Bless President Tinubu

8 Likes

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by pocohantas(f): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
b3llo:
Make I come spend one week for your house aunty poco grin

Are you under 15yrs? cheesy
Because males are dangerous after that age.

Dexpro:

Relax joor....

Twas a joke.

Ahh... It didn't come off as one, neither would it have been read as one. Thanks for clarifying!

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by Dexpro: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:

Ahh... It didn't come off as one, neither would it have been read as one. Thanks for clarifying!

Enjoy my dear. grin
Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by SocialJustice: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:
I wanted to grab some yoghurt and I kid you not, all the packs of yoghurt are frozen in my fridge.

Abeg your refrigerator has a thermostat, please use it. No come dey pepper us. 😁

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by pocohantas(f): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
SocialJustice:
Abeg your refrigerator has a thermostat, please use it. No come dey pepper us. 😁

What is thermostat, please?
That thing I turned? It looks like the fridge has "stopped working". My intention is to reduce the freezing capacity.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by b3llo(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:

Am not dangerous. Very innocent.
Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by pocohantas(f): 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
Daniel7543:
Electricity don improve.

But one Tinubu supporter said the proposed increase in electricity tariff has nothing to do with Tinubu. So, it is safe to say this isn't Tinubu's handiwork too.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by VeryWickedPrick: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
The fridge wey nor wan let us hear word is definitely below 200L from the pics.

Na wah!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by caesymore(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:

Eno go better for APC, na so we begin discuss babe issues, one babe for work tell me she never see me with my girlfriend, I told her she dey USA and will be coming back to visit me this August, omo them begin see am as show off, meanwhile I have never made mention of my babe before just that they asked as if ima not a Woman Man
Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by pocohantas(f): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
caesymore:

Eno go better for APC, na so we begin discuss babe issues, one babe for work tell me she never see me with my girlfriend, I told her she dey USA and will be coming back to visit me this August, omo them begin see am as show off, meanwhile I have never made mention of my babe before just that they asked as if ima not a Woman Man

It is a Nigerian thing and I will blame it on the standard of living here. Food is very cheap in America and some other developed countries. No one sees groceries as show off. These things are basic. A pack of spaghetti is 50p (less than a Pound) in the UK and a kid can easily give that to you cheesy. They are things that homeless people can afford. In Nigeria, any small thing is show off. That is why the rich are always struggling to identify with suffering. Claiming they sold kulikuli or they used the moon to do assignments in primary school.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by Acidosis(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
Daniel7543:
Electricity don improve.

In your state/street abi? Electricity was better here in 2021/2022. The current situation in my place of residence is the worst I have seen in 2 decades.

9 Likes

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by finegirl233: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
Its same here in the village. We use to have power for atleast 10hrs everyday which has never happened before. If i get that your fridge, my busi don boom instata be dat.

You are enjoying o, my throat just dry seeing those chilled yorghurt, one of the things blocking my path to success is yorghurt and chicken, i use to drink 2 if i have the means

8 Likes

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by Ishilove: 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:

I know you didn't finish it alone. As my pater will say, who are the foodians that ate it all up??
Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by pocohantas(f): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ishilove:

I know you didn't finish it alone. As my pater will say, who are the foodians that ate it all up??

I ate 75% of it. I like food, Ishi. 😩

1 Like

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by pocohantas(f): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
Acidosis:

In your state/street abi? Electricity was better here in 2021/2022. The current situation in my place of residence is the worst I have seen in 2 decades.

Wow. How many hours a day?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by caesymore(m): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:

It is a Nigerian thing and I will blame it on the standard of living here. Food is very cheap in America and some other developed countries. No one see groceries as show off. These things are basic. A pack of spaghetti is 50p in the UK. They are things that homeless people can afford. In Nigeria, any small thing is show off. That is why the rich are always struggling to identify with suffering. Claiming they sold kulikuli or they used the moon to do assignments in primary school.

True shaa I spent N8900k on stew yesterday the must funny part to me is that the chicken I bought consumed only N3,300 for 1 and half kilo.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by Ishilove: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:

I ate 75% of it. I like food, Ishi. 😩
But you workout. Me, I can't afford to like food. Common water I go drink, it will show on my waist line 😭

1 Like

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by kkins25(m): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
What is that thing inside the water bottle lying beside the yogurt? Hope it's not agbo jedi? grin grin
Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by Acidosis(m): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:

Wow. How many hours a day?

12 hours max. Some days, 0-1 hour.

It used to be 20-24 hours daily.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by pocohantas(f): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
caesymore:

True shaa I spent N8900k on stew yesterday the must funny part to me is that the chicken I bought consumed only N3,300 for 1 and half kilo.

I wanted to buy tomatoes an hour ago. I gave her N200, that is fair enough for 4 round tomatoes ba? She said it is N500. Can't remember how much I bought a kilo of turkey last. I think N3300 or N3500. My muslim friend gave me meat yesterday, I will dice it and cook efo riro. I have dryfish and palm oil. Na to buy shoko of N500. Iru N50. Then pepper mix.

Ishilove:

But you workout. Me, I can't afford to like food. Common water I go drink, it will show on my waist line 😭

Yes, I do. That food wasn't too much for two weeks sha. Though I gave my muslimah a bowl of the three dishes I made. A bowl is just 2-3 servings.

8 Likes

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by pocohantas(f): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
kkins25:
What is that thing inside the water bottle lying beside the yogurt? Hope it's not agbo jedi? grin grin

Hahaha. It is frozen water. I put them there to serve my trust issues. The light can go off at any minute.

Acidosis:

12 hours max. Some days, 0-1 hour.

It used to be 20-24 hours daily.

0 to 1 hour ke? Person for your street break NEPA Chairman heart? How are you preserving your food @ N500 a litre ?

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by Shapeaso: 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:

Dey shine untop of another person property. Village mentality.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by pocohantas(f): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
Shapeaso:
Dey shine untop of another person property. Village mentality.

Is it yours or do you know the owner? cheesy
How is the power situation in your area? Let's focus on the topic.

6 Likes

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by caesymore(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:

I wanted to buy tomatoes an hour ago. I gave her N200, that is fair enough for 4 round tomatoes ba? She said it is N500. Can't remember how much I bought a kilo of turkey last. I think N3300 or N3500. My muslim friend gave me meat yesterday, I will dice it and cook efo riro. I have dryfish and palm oil. Na to buy shoko of N500. Iru N50. Then pepper mix.

Yes, I do. That food wasn't too much for two weeks sha. Though I gave my muslimah a bowl of the three dishes I made. A bowl is just 2-3 servings.

E don red, tomatoes of 2500 I bought yesterday was almost up to half paint... the poor no fit breath for Naija like this I swear. Funny enough I used to praise FCT markets for price of tomatoes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cake Making N Decoration In Abuja / Fulani Foods Are Delicious And Tasty (photo) / Favorite fISH + Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.