Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,364 members, 7,846,572 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Lazy Generals Without A War? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lazy Generals Without A War? (1605 Views)

No Country Retires Over 100 Major Generals Without Crumbling – Sadeeq Shehu / Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole / Afenifere: Generals Without Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lazy Generals Without A War? by DollarBag: 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
Over 100generals? Forced to retire.

Never knew Nigeria had or still has this number of Generals in the first place. This country self!!

An army with this number of generals and yet struggles with the defense of the country which is its primary obligation can simply be described as lame, lazy and incompetent. It reeks of compromise and therefore should be reorganized, reengineered and re-cultured. Hence the sack or retirement of the generals is a step in the right direction—a welcome development.

They should not just be forced to retire, they should be sacked without any form of benefits and pensions. They’re grossly inept, incompetent, unproductive, useless, corrupt and what have you.

They feasted on, and wasted our taxes and oil for nothing.

They sabotaged the country by aiding and sponsoring insurgency, banditry, kidnapping and all form of insecurity—the very essence they were employed to fight.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by derekdelta(m): 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
Salary Genersls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by DollarBag: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
derekdelta:
Salary Genersls
Not just salary generals, they are oil bunkery generals. Asari Dokubo is on their throats.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by shortgun(m): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hypocrite! Will you say this if one of your relatives was one of the Generals?
When Jonathan fought Boko Haram to a standstill with General ihejirika, it was Buhari and Tinubu that said the fight against Boko haram is a fight against the North.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by helinues: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
shortgun:
When Jonathan fought Boko Haram to a standstill with General ihejirika, it was Buhari and Tinubu that said the fight against Boko haram is a fight against the North.

Generals who are incompetent should be relieved from duty.

Is it about loyalty as a family or loyalty to the service?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by DollarBag: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
shortgun:

Would you hate Tinubu if Tinubu was your father/relative?
Or better still, if you hear today that the INEC chairman has been sacked(because you wrongly perceive him as the enemy of Nigeria), would you consider his family and all that?
Search your heart and answer those questions sincerely and then know between two of us, who’s a hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by Johnjustice: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
shortgun:

Tinubu didn't say anything like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by DollarBag: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

Generals who are incompetent should be relieved from duty.

Is it about loyalty as a family or loyalty to the service?

Leave that selfish fellow. He’s talking of few families at the expense of millions of other families. He’s can’t even consider thousands if not millions of lives and families lost, homeless and displaced as a result of the greed and incompetence of these generals which I believe he has a relative affected by the compulsory retirement.
Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by DollarBag: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
Johnjustice:

Tinubu didn't say anything like that.

Leave he’s an Obidient. Hatred for Tinubu has eaten deep into his fabrics hence he can see or say anything good about the later’s actions

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by worldclass68(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2023
True true....those Generals re way too much kawai.

That rank structure should be a true pyramid one not shambolic or corrupt one like we have..

Rank of even "Brigadier General/Equivalent" should be based on accomplishments, war success etc not just godfatherism as we have it in Nigeria...

For RC/DRC, highest possible ranks should be Colonel/Equivalent and going higher should be strictly on war success accomplishments...
Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by Sweetrosie(f): 8:14am On Jul 02, 2023
DollarBag:

Leave he’s an Obidient. Hatred for Tinubu has eaten deep into his fabrics hence he can see or say anything good about the later’s actions

And it was under same Apc government, same buhari that Tilumbu helped foisted on sane Nigerians.

Who are you deceiving??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by OGIBRA(m): 9:07am On Jul 02, 2023
DollarBag:

Would you hate Tinubu if Tinubu was your father/relative?
Or better still, if you hear today that the INEC chairman has been sacked(because you wrongly perceive him as the enemy of Nigeria), would you consider his family and all that?
Search your heart and answer those questions sincerely and then know between two of us, who’s a hypocrite.
My brother, those certain people always 4get to remove the dirt in their on body first before pointing to others...
Imagine, see person that suddenly care about family, even suggesting family interest more dan d country interest..
I.O.T
Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by Reality3080: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:

And it was under same Apc government, same buhari that Tilumbu helped foisted on sane Nigerians.

Who are you deceiving??
emeka

Account wey u new open

Omo this Igbo wailing na raise to power 200 ooooo

1 Like

Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by Sweetrosie(f): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2023
Reality3080:
emeka

Account wey u new open

Omo this Igbo wailing na raise to power 200 ooooo

You go still trek go work tomorrow grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by flokii: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2023
They should have given them bulletproof vest and helmets to go and face boko and bandits in the NE, NW & NC..
The new Army Chief should reshuffle and transfer all those fat ones among them in Abuja to Maiduguri while the ones that have been at the battlefront should be transferred to Abuja so they enjoy soft life too.
Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by Reality3080: 9:33am On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:

You go still trek go work tomorrow grin
u think everyone is like u

U igbos with warped mindset that only u have money, u lots are so delusional to believe every tribe is suffering except yours

Go out from that hole n see money bags from other tribes

Your warped mentality makes u believe only igbos are living a good life

Thunder fire u, u think everyone is living in penury like u n your family

This is d 170k reciept I paid for restocking my shop yesterday so u igbos should change that mindset that only u are enjoying n everyone else is suffering

This is d reason y asari dokubo always call u people chicken brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by Sweetrosie(f): 10:59am On Jul 02, 2023
Reality3080:

U igbos with warped mindset that only u have money, u lots are so delusional to believe every tribe is suffering except yours

This is d 170k reciept I paid for restocking my shop yesterday so u igbos should change that mindset that only u are enjoying n everyone else is suffering

I know of a website where people edit bank transaction statements ...its not new.

Audio billionaire
Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by Reality3080: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:

I know of a website where people edit bank transaction statements ...its not new.

Audio billionaire
oya name d website

It’s annoying how a whole tribe can b so brain dead that they think everyone else is suffering except them

No wonder u ain’t rated anywhere, u people are far from rich but your problem is that u are noise makers

The richest in your region are those criminals who made their money from criminal activities n still they can’t stand any money bag outside other tribes

Empty barrel tribe of Nigeria

Website for editing transactions indeed, I just don’t know why I keep hating these nonentities every blessed day

They are so empty n arrogant
Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by Sweetrosie(f): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
Reality3080:
oya name d website

It’s annoying how a whole tribe can b so brain dead that they think everyone else is suffering except them

No wonder u ain’t rated anywhere, u people are far from rich but your problem is that u are noise makers

The richest in your region are those criminals who made their money from criminal activities n still they can’t stand any money bag outside other tribes

Empty barrel tribe of Nigeria

Website for editing transactions indeed, I just don’t know why I keep hating these nonentities every blessed day

They are so empty n arrogant

Go choke on your hate...no one cares .
Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by Bringbackmandat: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
shortgun:

just shut up. Jonathan never fought Boko Haram to a standstill. Don't forget that Buhari and Tinubu did not make Jonathan to remove ihejirika and replace him with Minimma.
Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by CaptainStephen(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
Some of you need to be taught how to not run your mouths anyhow.

Tomorrow when I became a General with all these blood sweat and tears we put into keeping this nation safe for some low class entity to open threads like this o
Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by kettykin: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
After the Civil war , a Russian General once told officers during an induction that if they wanted a smooth , quick promotion in the army , they should go to Nigeria. I never really understood the statement until of recent. Initially I thought it was as a result of the baby Generals who could defeat an isolated, ragtag biafran military without starving innocent children and women but I have seen Generals retired for no other reason than the president appointed someone from is home region who happens to be their junior. If Russia military has been turned into the butt of jokes by small Ukraine , I really don't know where to place Nigeria's military with their talent for colossal waste and blunders
Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by Nemesis0147(m): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
Reality3080:

you restocked your shop with 170k?
Lol
Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by Drefaithful(m): 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
CaptainStephen:
Some of you need to be taught how to not run your mouths anyhow.

Tomorrow when I became a General with all these blood sweat and tears we put into keeping this nation safe for some low class entity to open threads like this o

Senior offr, you need to ignore them most of them are ignorant of what they are saying and the worst part of it, is that they wouldn't want to be corrected.

But they are taking the advantage of faceless forum.
Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by Cromagnon: 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Go choke on your hate...no one cares .
you no name the website again?
Re: Lazy Generals Without A War? by Hustle938: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
shortgun:

any prove tinubu said that?

Cos I could remember when only buhari said it or has buhari turn to tinubu spokesperson?

(1) (Reply)

Tension Brews In Presidency / ABA Is The Real Japan Of Africa / Attempt To Smuggle Explosives On Nigerian Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.