Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,438 members, 7,861,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

I Broke Up With My Boyfriend– Bbtitans’ Khosi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Broke Up With My Boyfriend– Bbtitans’ Khosi (340 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage? / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up / DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Boyfriend– Bbtitans’ Khosi by Update2tv: 7:00am On Jul 02, 2023
Big Brother Titans Season 1 reality show winner, Makhosazane Twala, aka Khosi, has revealed that she and her mystery boyfriend are not together anymore because he isn’t planning to settle down.

She said while she isn’t desperate for marriage, she doesn’t want the option to be taken off the table.
read more https://elaxen.net/2023/07/02/i-ended-my-relationship-with-my-boyfriend-because-he-wasnt-ready-for-marriage-bbtitans-khosi/

Re: I Broke Up With My Boyfriend– Bbtitans’ Khosi by mbaise1000: 7:41am On Jul 02, 2023
Why exactly is this a news? Why do we have to or must know?

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Boyfriend– Bbtitans’ Khosi by kessdivine4all: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2023
Wetin come concern us

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tacha Snubbed Big Brother Reality Show ALL STARS 2023 / I Meant No Harm When I Did This 9 Years Ago (says Apostle Constance Friday) / Davido Encounters Deep Fans Love In Manchester (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.