Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

What Chatgtp Said About Election Tribunal Judgements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Chatgtp Said About Election Tribunal Judgements (695 Views)

Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers / What You Need To Know About Election Run-off / Femi Taiwo Responds To Reno Omokri's Allegation About Election Results Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Chatgtp Said About Election Tribunal Judgements by FriendsAndFans(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2023
ChatGTP is a super-interactive engine capable of delivering good information.
Re: What Chatgtp Said About Election Tribunal Judgements by helinues: 8:33am On Jul 02, 2023
grin cheesy
Re: What Chatgtp Said About Election Tribunal Judgements by Bidema: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2023
grin
Ask me, the country need to be united right now. Not fight people. Because we have lost the Nigeria if the old where an Hausa man can eat without fear with a Yoruba or Igbo man
Re: What Chatgtp Said About Election Tribunal Judgements by SadiqBabaSani: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2023
Fruitless post

1 Like

Re: What Chatgtp Said About Election Tribunal Judgements by SadiqBabaSani: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:
grin cheesy
Hope you have eaten this morning

1 Like

Re: What Chatgtp Said About Election Tribunal Judgements by helinues: 8:56am On Jul 02, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Hope you have eaten this morning

It be like na food some people come chop for this life oo

When man dey reason about projects.. Chai indeed priorities are different in life
Re: What Chatgtp Said About Election Tribunal Judgements by Sweetrosie(f): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

It be like na food some people come chop for this life oo

When man dey reason about projects.. Chai indeed priorities are different in life

Even gate man dey talk...lmao

Darling I saw how they exposed you on the other thread, is that really true??

1 Like

Re: What Chatgtp Said About Election Tribunal Judgements by kettykin: 9:06am On Jul 02, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
After the Nigeria General presidential election, ChatGTP was relied on by some sections of the country to determine the Abuja percentage.

So, what does ChatGTP say about Election Tribunal Judgements? ChatGTP said in clear terms that, someone who came 3rd can logically never be First.

ChatGTP said Bola Ahmed Tinubu won the APC party primaries despite jealous speculations that he won't win. He is also going to continue to be the President after the Tribunal judgements.
Thank you ChatGTP
Please share screenshots , I have a different feedback from chat GPT about Nigerian elections and way forward for Nigeria
Re: What Chatgtp Said About Election Tribunal Judgements by ratiani6: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2023
Nonsense post
Re: What Chatgtp Said About Election Tribunal Judgements by DesChyko: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
After the Nigeria General presidential election, ChatGTP was relied on by some sections of the country to determine the Abuja percentage.

So, what does ChatGTP say about Election Tribunal Judgements? ChatGTP said in clear terms that, someone who came 3rd can logically never be First.

ChatGTP said Bola Ahmed Tinubu won the APC party primaries despite jealous speculations that he won't win. He is also going to continue to be the President after the Tribunal judgements.
Thank you ChatGTP

GTP 😂

Ignoramus
Re: What Chatgtp Said About Election Tribunal Judgements by Martinsmine(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:

him na gateman sef.....na estate or office gate
Re: What Chatgtp Said About Election Tribunal Judgements by FriendsAndFans(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Abeg quote me on the thread, I missed it
Re: What Chatgtp Said About Election Tribunal Judgements by Sweetrosie(f): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2023
Martinsmine:
him na gateman sef.....na estate or office gate

Hahahaha...make I go find that thread🤣🤣
Re: What Chatgtp Said About Election Tribunal Judgements by waledeji(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:

You saw what you wanted to see, and you believe what you saw in order to make yourself happy... Chikena
Re: What Chatgtp Said About Election Tribunal Judgements by waledeji(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

Abeg quote me on the thread, I missed it
See dem, the guy dey torment you guys too much. A whole tribe ganging up against only one person online... Shame
Re: What Chatgtp Said About Election Tribunal Judgements by HugeElephant(f): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2023
kettykin:

Please share screenshots , I have a different feedback from chat GPT about Nigerian elections and way forward for Nigeria

Can you share screenshots
Re: What Chatgtp Said About Election Tribunal Judgements by FriendsAndFans(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2023
kettykin:

i dont need to post anything... its right there on the chatgtp, thats if you can afford it
Re: What Chatgtp Said About Election Tribunal Judgements by Macelliot(m): 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
CHAT GPT..

WHO WILL WIN AT THE NIGERIA ELECTION TRIBUNAL
As an AI, I don't have access to real-time information or the ability to predict future events. Therefore, I cannot provide you with the outcome of the Nigeria 2023 election tribunal. The outcome of any legal proceedings is uncertain and depends on various factors and evidence presented during the trial. It is best to follow trusted news sources or official announcements for updates on the election tribunal.

Re: What Chatgtp Said About Election Tribunal Judgements by Macelliot(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
CHATGPT

After the tribunal judgment, the outcome of the Nigeria 2023 election will be determined. Depending on the decision, there are several possible scenarios. If the tribunal upholds the election result, the candidate declared as the winner will likely continue in their position. If the tribunal overturns the election result, there may be a need for a re-run of the election in the affected areas or a different course of action based on the tribunal's ruling. It is important to stay updated with reliable news sources to learn about the specific implications of the tribunal judgment in the Nigeria 2023 election.

Re: What Chatgtp Said About Election Tribunal Judgements by Heffalump(m): 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

Thank you ChatGTP

Nothing is impossible with Agbado people.
What a desperate way to catch breeze and ease tension among mandate thieves.

A lawyer recently consulted ChatGTP in the USA recently and was deeply embarrassed by the fake outcome that shook the entire legal profession in America. He ended up with deep regrets and pleaded never to use the uninformed AI.

I pity una well well.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Members Sent Wike Their Congratulatory Messages Via Whatsapp / The Nigerian Army Propaganda Against IPOB Has Become A Big Joke - Picture / What Was Said About The Nigerian Army On Reddit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.