Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! (9837 Views)

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by abdusalam7474: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
All of you guys are very funny. You always overlook something you think is small whereas its big. I will tell you categorically that I use WEMA bank card for all my online transactions without any problem. I used it to fund my namecheap account, used it to verify my paypal account, buy a domain on godaddy. I didn't pay extra kobo to get it activated. All I did was told them in the bank that I want to use it for online transactions and I was given a form for email alerts. I also took one more step by activating it online by through wema mastercard website( I forgot the web address just google it). AND I DONT EVEN HAVE A FUCKING DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT. ( I will advice u to open a dom account with them if u also want to receive payments with u card). I took wema bank for granted and I switch to skye bank which I regreted deeply because they don't have all these features.
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by gentlefada(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2017
PayoneerTe:
Hi everyone,

I'm Talia from Payoneer. I'd like to explain a bit about our service.

Payoneer was founded to provide companies and organizations with a way to pay their users worldwide. We operate in almost every country in the world, and we don't have services that are exclusively for - or not offered to - specific countries.

Since the main purpose of the card is to receive partner payments (we have over 1,400 partners and have new ones every week), we require that you receive at least one partner payment before we can let you privately load your card.

Once you have received at least one partner payment, you can load your card yourself by going to the homepage and clicking on Load Money to Card on the right side of the screen. You can load up to $1000 per day through the private load feature. Partner payments are unlimited in amount.

Indeed, we do have fees, namely the monthly maintenance fees and the ATM fees (no fees to use the card online or offline at any merchants that accept MasterCard), but there is no one that can offer this service for free - we have to pay MasterCard as well.

Anyway, the current options to load your card are:

1) Partner payment (mandatory before you can receive a private load or card to card)
2) Local bank transfers from partners directly into your bank account - to Nigeria as well
3) Card to card transfers
4) Private loads
5) ACH for US-based users

Please let me know if you have any other questions that I can answer. I would be more than happy to answer them. smiley
pls I have a payoneer MasterCard in USD but fund was transferred in GDP, how do I withdraw such funds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Trades 1,498/$ At Official Market, CBN Tackles Racketeers / PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You / High Interest Rate’ll Worsen Nigerian Banks’ Woes –Fitch Ratings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.