Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva (3655 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" / "I no Be Tonto Husband, I Dey Knack Wella" Zlatan Shades Olakunle Churchill / Joke Silva's 55th Birthday Party. Patience Ozokwor, Tonto Dikeh, Banky W Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by NaijaBookings: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
“The husband I knew is no more” – Joke Silva speaks about marital struggles with Olu Jacob as he battles dementia
Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by ahnie: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
Strong woman,I commend you ma'am.

7 Likes

Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by thesicilian: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
ahnie:
Strong woman,I commend you ma'am.
The man is the one suffering the disease yet you're "commending" the woman

11 Likes

Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by ahnie: 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
thesicilian:

The man is the one suffering the disease yet you're "commending" the woman
She's the one caring for him,tending to his needs.
Some wives would abandon the man with speed, if he has bn a cheat,a jerk,an abuser or a community preeeek in his youthful age.

So we re reasoning from 2 different angles.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by thesicilian: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
ahnie:

She's the one caring for him,tending to his needs.
Some wives would abandon the man.

So we re reasoning from 2 different angles.
I guess so
Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by ahnie: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
thesicilian:

I guess so
Thanks
Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by doggedfighter(f): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
Being a care giver is a whole lot.

It's tasking and arduous.

8 Likes

Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by Toluwanise247(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2023
Nothing like peace and good health. God, I pray in all our struggle we forbid sickness in our life 🙏🙏🙏🙏.

2 Likes

Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by 1Sharon(f): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2023
Wow.. is that why he has lost so much weight
Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by illicit(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
The man died....
Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by Animegirl(f): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
I pray for all the women out there who care for their husbands even in old age and during times of sickness. May God grant them strength, support, and happiness through their children. I speak from personal experience.

Weldone, Mrs Joke

5 Likes

Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2023
Men should be very nice during their youths, honestly. Stay faithful and give your wives exclusivity.

If you keep cheating like Davido and think we'll solidly be behind you when you age and get frail, you should either think twice or just keep it up. Old age is coming. We will desert you and you'll live a lonely and painful old age. If Olu had treated Joke badly, they wouldn't have been here today. The lesson is there for the wise ones to learn.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by Justkatty(f): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
One of the reasons you don't need to misbehave in your young age of marriage

Stay true to your youthful spouse and live to enjoy beautiful old age together.

6 Likes

Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by ahnie: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
The YSSG'S will not like this assertions of yours uyail cheesy cheesy
UyaiIncomparabl:
Men should be very nice during their youths, honestly. Stay faithful and give your wives exclusivity.

If you keep cheating like Davido and think we'll be solidly behind you when you age and frail, keep it up. Old age is coming. We will desert you and you'll live a lonely and painful old age. If Olu had treated Joke badly, they wouldn't have been here today. The lesson is there for the wise ones to learn.
Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
ahnie:
The YSSG'S will not like this assertions of yours uyail cheesy cheesy

I will not be surprised. But, whoever has eyes, let him read. Every day is for the thief, one day is for the owner.

4 Likes

Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by 1Sharon(f): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

If you keep cheating like Davido and think we'll solidly be behind you when you age and frail, you either think twice or keep it up. Old age is coming. We will desert you and you'll live a lonely and painful old age. If Olu had treated Joke badly, they wouldn't have been here today. The lesson is there for the wise ones to learn.

Imagine if Olu Jacobs believed "wife no be your family"

I wonder is his mother still alive to care for him instead?

5 Likes

Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by starstaz(m): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
I vote for Silverware silence. This Life .

Cos men cheat, u go run away later.

1 Like

Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by SLOVFO(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

If you keep cheating like Davido and think we'll solidly be behind you when you age and get frail, you either think twice or keep it up. Old age is coming. We will desert you and you'll live a lonely and painful old age. If Olu had treated Joke badly, they wouldn't have been here today. The lesson is there for the wise ones to learn.

People generally should be good and married spouses faithful to their marriage vows.

2 Likes

Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by victooman: 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

If you keep cheating like Davido and think we'll solidly be behind you when you age and get frail, you either think twice or keep it up. Old age is coming. We will desert you and you'll live a lonely and painful old age. If Olu had treated Joke badly, they wouldn't have been here today. The lesson is there for the wise ones to learn.
so women dont get old?
Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by talented321: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
That face u are painting everyday, that your body you are bleaching, you go fit maintain for old age.
( no vex o)
Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by OldBeer: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
I had already mourned Olu Jacobs when I heard his dementia diagnosis. It's a terrible wasting ailment, walahi.
If I ever receive such a diagnosis, I am getting euthanasia immediately.
God be your strength, Joke Silva.

3 Likes

Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by Guler: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
Really sad
Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
victooman:
so women dont get old?

Women do not cheat disgracefully like men.

4 Likes

Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
SLOVFO:

People generally should be good and married spouses faithful to their marriage vows.

Men especially.

3 Likes

Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
1Sharon:

Imagine if Olu Jacobs believed "wife no be your family"

I wonder is his mother still alive to care for him instead?

I hope they learn. They are shortsighted and hence cannot see the big picture in front. Any man who thinks his wife isn't family should be ready to face the consequences in his old age.

7 Likes

Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by SLOVFO(m): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Men especially.

Women fall sick too.
Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by Nehyooh(m): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

May God Bless You For This. We men need to be sensitive to things like these.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by madscientist88(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
this is so so sad.
Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
SLOVFO:

Women fall sick too.

Men die first mostly. Take heed.

3 Likes

Re: The Husband I Knew Is No More - Joke Silva by bukatyne(f): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
I pray God continues to strengthen her to care for him.

I hope he lives the rest of his days as painless as possible.

Thank you sir for the gracing our screens while senile.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tolu Maintain’s Wife Funmi Is Dead ! / Top Nigerian Celebs Who Are Rich & Famous But Not Married / Omawumi Megbele Shows Off Pregnant Belly In New Pictures [see Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.