Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,218 members, 7,842,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

My Corruption Is Better Than Your Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Corruption Is Better Than Your Corruption (210 Views)

PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer / Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Corruption Is Better Than Your Corruption by Isokotolopia: 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
11years ago a visionary man insisted on removing Subsidy on PMS, by now had the subsidy gone, we would have functioning mega private refineries.

Tinubu and his geng of slavers insisted that subsidy must stay, infact the government of GEJ immediately started the sure-p program but the removal was not to stand as Tinubu wicked propaganda machinery turned the people against the government.

It is more than 30 days since the unsympathetic government of the day removed the subsidy, yet we don’t see the shadow of any pro people program to cushion the effects.

In Tinubu’s world, “Nigerians can go to hell”

The support the “Subsidy must stay” protest recorded in 2012 majorly in southwest Nigeria summarizes the hypocrisy of Nigerians who believe that if their own thief is better than the thief from the other man tribe.

Now that Apc have turned more nigerians to beggars, Nigerians are even too hungry to protest.
Re: My Corruption Is Better Than Your Corruption by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
Miracle no dey taya Jesus
Re: My Corruption Is Better Than Your Corruption by phorget(m): 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hmmmmmm.
Re: My Corruption Is Better Than Your Corruption by DMerciful(m): 5:02am On Jul 03, 2023
Nigerians had it coming alright

(1) (Reply)

Love To Our Northern Brothers / Abia Newly Appointed Commissioners For Swearing-In Today / President Bola Tinubu Got New Advice On How To Submit Ministerial Nominees List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.