Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

New Whatsapp Marketing Software + Free Gift - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Whatsapp Marketing Software + Free Gift (152 Views)

Google Map Data Or Email Extractor Software Free Download. / WhatsApp Marketing Pro SOFTWARE -Send Massive Bulk WhatsApp Messages / Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Whatsapp Marketing Software + Free Gift by odinceblog(m): 4:59am On Jul 03, 2023
THE SECRET MANY PROFESSIONALS HIDE FROM YOU!!

This is a powerful and comprehensive WhatsApp marketing Windows software designed to streamline your marketing efforts and maximize your reach on the popular messaging platform. With its wide range of features and user-friendly interface, it enables you to effortlessly send unlimited messages to contacts and numbers, even those not saved in your phone book. Reach out to your audience like never before, expanding your business and connecting with potential customers on a large scale. Whether you are an individual, a business person, or a digital marketer, don't miss this software. You can you it to send bulk messages: Business messages, promotional messages, broadcasts, announcements, marketing messages, seasonal messages to all your clients, fans, or contacts. etc.

Key Features:

Unlimited WhatsApp Messages to Contact / Numbers: Send messages to all contacts including contacts not saved in your phone book.

Send Message to Groups: Send unlimited messages to all your joined groups.

Bulk Add members to groups: Add members to a group or community in one click

Media Attachment: Send Photos and Video messages.

Grab Group Links from webs: Grab Group all Links from any web page/websites

Auto Join groups: Join many groups automatically in one click!

Get All Member phone numbers from any group: Grab Group members from any group in one click

Bulk Import: Import your contact number from an Excel sheet

Autoresponder: Setup Autoresponder or Auto reply for your WhatsApp

Google Map Data Extractor / Scrapper: Extract data from Google map with targeted locations and import extracted numbers, and Send Bulk Messages to them.

Multi-Language: Send messages in any language of your choice.

WELL DOCUMENTED + VIDEO TUTORIALS ON HOW TO INSTALL AND USE IT.

FREE GIFT INSIDE:

5,000+ Nigerian Businessmen and women's Whatsapp numbers - worth N20,000
20,000 Whatsapp Group Links - Worth N10,000
Free Whatsapp Marketing Course - Worth N50,000
LIMITED OFFER!!!! THE PRICE WILL CHANGE SOON. BUY NOW TO SAVE TIME AND MONEY.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

Is it Regularly updated? - Yes

Where Can I install it? - Windows Laptop or Desktop

Do you offer support? - Yes, If you face any issues, Chat with me on Whatsapp: +234 902 9172 905

Will I get Banned by WhatsApp if I send thousands of messages? - No, The software has Strong Delay Management to protect your WhatsApp account from Ban (100% safe), you need to follow the tutorial in the documentation to set it up properly.

Do I use WhatsApp business or personal: You can use any of the WhatsApps, but its recommended you use Whatsapp Business for business messages

How do I make payment? - You can pay during checkout, both in USD or Naira. Bank Transfer, Paystack, or Paypal.

What's inside?: The software, Licence code, Free gifts, Video installation, and usage instructions.

If I buy it, will my download link expire?: No, Once you buy the software, you will able to download it anytime.

TIP: Aside from sending WhatsApp messages for your business, with this software, you can be self-employed by sending WhatsApp messages for clients and get cool cash, Again, If you are a digital marketer, this software is a must-buy.

Decided to share because it helped me, if you find it helpful , please share to help someone: https://pimdigi.com/all-in-one-whatsapp-marketing-software-free-gift-20

(1) (Reply)

Tiger Safety Razor Blaze / How To Participate In Whitebit Testnet And Deploy Smart Contract On Whitebit / resolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.