Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC (918 Views)

NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today / Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon / Onoja's Death: Nigeria Custom Officers Going Beyond Their Mecuarntance - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC by Aaronzy: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2023
Hi my fellow nairalanders
Please, I am a medical doctor that have to choose between EFCC and NCS.
Please which do you think is better for medical doctors in terms of pay package, growth, accommodation, security and other factors.

Which of the two has better prospects, and why?

Thanks for your informed suggestions
Re: Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC by joyandfaith: 10:49am On Jul 03, 2023
Aaronzy:

Hi my fellow nairalanders
Please, I am a medical doctor that have to choose between EFCC and NCS.
Please which do you think is better for medical doctors in terms of pay package, growth, accommodation, security and other factors.

Which of the two has better prospects, and why?

Thanks for your informed suggestions
Go to NCS.

1 Like

Re: Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC by Isokotolopia: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2023
Scam alert,

Readers beware,

However, if this is genuine enquiry, I did say go to NCS.

My reason is that NCS is an agency captured in the constitution unlike efcc that’s basically an act of the national assembly

1 Like

Re: Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC by Depriest2020: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2023
If you're a doctor of medicine I would advise you to go to NAFDAC, except you don't want to work where you will practice your course of study, or at least join the military. But if that's the only available offer you have, then pick EFCC.

2 Likes

Re: Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC by Aaronzy: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2023
Isokotolopia:
Scam alert,

Readers beware,

However, if this is genuine enquiry, I did say go to NCS.

My reason is that NCS is an agency captured in the constitution unlike efcc that’s basically an act of the national assembly
it's genuine.. thanks for ur reply
Re: Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC by Validated: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2023
Aaronzy:
it's genuine.. thanks for ur reply

EFCC and NCS? What are doctors doing there?
Instead of looking for medical facilities to hone your career or japa, you are talking of government work. After 7 years in school, you want to be on same salary grade with BA History, Sociology and Islamic and Religious study graduate?

3 Likes

Re: Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC by Aaronzy: 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
Front page please
Re: Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC by isitforeba: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
Wetin do them?
Re: Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC by Opanka44(m): 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
NCS

1 Like

Re: Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC by Aaronzy: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
Opanka44:
NCS
why
Re: Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC by Opanka44(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
Aaronzy:
why

I can't even type constructively now. Hunger is tearing me down. I'm starving. Oh Lord.

Pls I wish u well in any of the two mentioned. God grants ur heart desires. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC by Aaronzy: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
Opanka44:

I can't even type constructively now. Hunger is tearing me down. I'm starving. Oh Lord.

Pls I wish u well in any of the two mentioned. God grants ur heart desires. Amen
Thank you
Re: Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC by seunmsg(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
I’ve had the opportunity of auditing NCS hospital in Karu and I don’t think the doctors there are happy. You have to wear customs uniform and you may not rise above the level of a controller since you’re not a general duty customs officer. I don’t know about the condition of service of doctors in EFCC.

4 Likes

Re: Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC by Asswipemod: 1:12am On Jul 07, 2023
seunmsg:
I’ve had the opportunity of auditing NCS hospital in Karu and I don’t think the doctors there are happy. You have to wear customs uniform and you may not ride above the level of a controller since you’re not a general duty customs officer. I don’t know about the condition of service of doctors in EFCC.

Iiiisshhhh!🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😆😆😆😆
Re: Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC by Aaronzy: 1:33am On Jul 07, 2023
Asswipemod:

Iiiisshhhh!🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😆😆😆😆
what do u think?
Re: Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC by Aaronzy: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2023
2022Frustrated:
As a MD, you will start with above 500k monthly in EFCC while NCS will offer you around 300k monthly.

In terms of work environment and career progression, EFCC is better.

If you were a regular officer and not a professional, I may have advised you to consider NCS because of illegal funds you will have access to later as you progress the ladder. But if you are seeking to earn a decent and legitimate salary and allowances as a medical personnel, choose EFCC.

This is an informed opinion. The choice is yours
okay, thank you
Re: Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC by Aaronzy: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
Re: Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC by Aaronzy: 12:17am On Nov 10, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Hypocrisy Of Ilorin People / Passport Backlog Clearance - Nigerians Salute Mr. Talk And Do / David Hundeyin: Tinubu Might Have Tried To Help President Bazoum Escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.