Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,148 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (81959 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Princessstee: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ruskov:

Did she hack into JAMB Website to alter the results?
You denigrate a tribe , I hope you do not end up like Adeyinka Grandson and This other one from Osun state.

Just thank your stars you do not say these things in Public. Just thank your stars.

She didn't print it from jamb site, the format on the jamb site is different

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by sirray001: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Styluss:
You are extremely stupiiid. I mean extremely stupiiid
oloshi oloriburuku.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by 8stargeneral: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
shantti:
Shey na for the same jamb office wey snake swallowed 30 million
yes ooh...jamb na inec brother in lying grin

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
Made2Last:
I love they way they have highjacked nairaland from Seun Osewa's hands

I swear nairaland as being hijack by Bot and Spam Seun needs to up its security ip check , Bot check , A.I pattern analysis spend money on this forum @Seun.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dshocker:

Guy how old are you?

Dude has lost it completely!

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Godsonkemz(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
I'm only concern about the psychological effects the whole drama would have on this kid if she's innocent.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Banjoramos(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
God1000:
embarassedIt seems JAMB has jumped the gun on this issue, they should have waited for the outcome of the DSS investigation before coming out with such statement.

Something isn't right if she truly printed her result from jamb website

I wholeheartedly believe her

Please Don't believe anything yet Wait till proper investigation been conducted

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
Old enough sis. Now piss off. Oluku
Dshocker:

Guy how old are you?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by 8stargeneral: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
This country is doomed

Jamb na inec brother in lying grin

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Precambrian111: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Why do IIGB0S always look for ways to justify fraud. The girl fraudulently increased her scores and all you could say is that it's because she's Igbo.

Result manipulation and fake degrees are rampant in the south east and you know it. These are the effects of "result upgrade" centers scattered all over south east. God wll punish your source and wicked hearts imagine is your sis idiot

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by tuzle(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Agromuda:
Why do those from that side like to add tribal coloration to make them look like victims in all situations? After all, the real/authentic winner/ highest JAMB scorer is still from the East, precisely same Anambra.
The lady is actually brilliant by scoring above 250 but her handlers engaged in fraud and should be made to face the consequences and NOT the you g girl.
Please stop politicizing and adding ethnic coloration to issues. It makes those doing that "stewpid"
like, someone even attacked me calling me a tribalist just because I said her case isn't clean. Imagine without even knowing my tribe he termed me Yoruba.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Princessstee:

She didn't print it from jamb site, the format on the jamb site is different
In front of a Camera?
Are you for real?
Is this how you talk? So she would hack into the Database and alter the results? and you say Format from the website is different? Can you defend this if given leverage?

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by EducatedMind369: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
This same issue of a particular candidate being given two different scores was rampant during the 2021 utme examinations.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Iykeabc(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
I heard you're ancestors was chased down from above because of their stupidity and hypocrisy. You Yorubas are very wicked and jealous filled. If this girl is from South West you will be here defending her and preaching one Nigeria when others call your tribe all sort of dirty names. Yorubas are hypocrites
Luukasz:

Yes extremely stupid like your ancestors.. you Igbos are terrible people to be honest

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by 9jaRealist: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Rooneyx:
Look at her before and after pics, this small girl don dey collect dickssss.
Rooneyx:
Lol she’s not a virgin so your guess is right. Girls of nowadays

Dude, you sound like a she-male (and nothing’s wrong with that)…
But the random CRUDE SEXIST AND MISOGYNISTIC comments are uncalled. SMH

>

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Precambrian111: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

My dear South.Beasts. I am a Northerner and my people have ran over plenty of your South.Beasts villages many times and nothing happened. You would kneel down to greet me if you saw me in real life.
. Stop chest bitting bro your nothing but pencil in the hands of the creator

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

My dear South.Beasts. I am a Northerner and my people have ran over plenty of your South.Beasts villages many times and nothing happened. You would kneel down to greet me if you saw me in real life.

grin Relax. Its a very simple advice given to you. While you claim to have the power , please run your mouth where you see them. You would understand Clearly grin

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by DonBenny77(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

She isn't innocent. She girl most likely paid someone to do it for her

She most likely went to "result upgrade" centers that are scattered all over south east.
She spoke fluently without flinching or fear
You must be blind or lack sense

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Quicksilver5: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
I knew from the beginning it was jambs fault

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
sexyking1:
did you pass jamb at all?

Yes and my scores were genuine.

I hate any form of examination malpractice.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by stevonics: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
i agree with you
WhisperedNoise:
On a previous thread, I said that Oloyede isn't a clean man. Many people wanted to eat me. Lmao.

JAMB is a fantastically corrupt organization. They are washing their dirty linens in public and disgracing themselves. This girl spoke with calmness, intelligence and clarity while JAMB has just been rambling on and on. Verbal diarrhea.

I sincerely pray that JAMB gets sued heavily for this. Fine them as a punitive measure. Fine them heavily for defamation of character. Next time, they will stop nefarious activities.

PS: I'm just hoping that this isn't tribally influenced.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by tuzle(m): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
JAMB should be due for damages, wrong accusation if she eventually is innocent. .

I can't imagine how traumatized the little girl is currently sad
not wrong accusation,jamb know what they are saying. What she is claiming to be her result in that video is fake

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ruskov:

Did she hack into JAMB Website to alter the results?
You denigrate a tribe , I hope you do not end up like Adeyinka Grandson and This other one from Osun state.

Just thank your stars you do not say these things in Public. Just thank your stars.

My dear South.Beasts, I am a Northerner and my people have ran over many South.Beasts villages and nothing happened. You would kneel to greet me if you saw me in real life

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by yommen: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

She isn't innocent. She girl most likely paid someone to do it for her

She most likely went to "result upgrade" centers that are scattered all over south east.

You seem to have so much interest in this girl's case. Why the so beaf? Os it because your fellow abokis don go to school?

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by GeneralPula: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ruskov:

She hacked into JAMB to alter the results? Whats your claim here?

Lol.. see you..

Well, I’m expecting make them investigate make them tell us as the matter take happen..
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by 8stargeneral: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Who will take jamb serious after snake swallowed 30billion....did they kill them

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by BreconHills(m): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Feintline:
Jamb boss thinks everybody is like tinubu and corrupt inec officials.
Don't be suprised that this false acqusation has a political undertone.

There is a great desperation of team tinubu to find something that will link or connect Peter obi in a bad light in the eyes of the masses.

I knew it.

I was waiting for someone like you. Nigerians are so predictable.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by JoshTim: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
[

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02yi3K7wCKZmx9Z8uGokcyh4nwLAJDUNggMf8fh9DhGHjVjFp9mnrhsdDiW4FNCvntl&id=100001552368577&mibextid=Nif5oz[/quote]
This is not about tribe at all. This girl is confident and brilliant. I am certain the issue is from jamb end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / ASUP Strike