Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (82243 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Shikena(m): 1:31am On Jul 04, 2023
grin

Bovis:
IPOB and its propaganda machine has taken over her case
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by ayinba1(f): 1:33am On Jul 04, 2023
tuzle:
Most of us just use sentiment to judge case. On one of the topics about this, i said something and I will say it here again. When I first saw this I wanted to take her side until I saw the notification of result she was holding and then I knew the result was forged because jamb doesn't use notification of result again, they have stopped that like 2 years back. So how did she get the one she printed. what gain would jamb have for tampering with the result when the highest is also Igbo(this is directed to the igbos who are already claiming victimization) and mind u jamb weren't even aware of this whole incident until the people who wanted to give her scholarship asked jamb to verify the result. So let us all be patient and see where the investigation ends and not take sides and later look like a fool

**updated - found it on page 7
Maybe someone can help by posting the more recent result notification sample.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 1:34am On Jul 04, 2023
sonofsteven:

Boss

I was following the 19yr old boy case after jamb involved police to arrest him etc

But I didn't know what happened at the end, kindly send me the site to read up to know if he was sent to prison and doing his time

Thanks

I also lost interest in the case after his parents stated begging the JAMB officials.

You can Google the story. The information so far are on Google as I myself didn't follow the case to the end.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 1:35am On Jul 04, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

What do you mean by the bolded?

Exactly what I wrote
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by ayinba1(f): 1:38am On Jul 04, 2023
AHCB:
Hian. So if this lass is saying her result is authentic and UTME is labelling false accusation against her, then we should cut INEC some slack because it's obvious there's something wrong with out digital system.

Let's wait for UTME and see what their reply will be.

When she saw her result, how did she know that she scored the highest?

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 1:38am On Jul 04, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:

SHUT UP!!! YOU IGNORAMUS.

Eiyah... E pain am say we done expose South East criminality.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 1:47am On Jul 04, 2023
DeKing234:

Oga Mr. Expose. I've reading all ur trash ain't u tired?

I don't think any group of people can beat yorubas in the scheme of certificate forgery and manupulation. The world knows this.

The world also knows Nigeria as 419 country.

Now, my question(s)... WHY WOULD JAMB HURRIEDLY SAY A THING WITHOUT PROPER INVESTIGATION(S)? Jamb who ordered DSS for an arrest didn't wait for DSS to do their job.

My instinct is telling me that they are not happy about innoson awarding such amount to sane Igbo person from the east, that's why you and other Yoruba Muslims ganged up against a brilliant fellow.

I chuckled when I'd read this ur message thus:

Eiyah...

You are upset because we exposed the criminality and examination fraud going on in South East?
.U and those ones have failed already. Be careful

1) I am a Northerner so all you Yoruba attacks is just bullshit to me

2) You are too emotional to look at the case logically. You are only interested in defending her because she is Igbo

3) Your attempt at using tribal sentiments to defend such criminality is bothe very ST00PEED&LAME

4) JAMB has already established the result to be fake which was why they went public. What JAMB is trying to investigate by involving DSS is to find her accomplices and the people who sponsored it as well as the ring leaders. JAMB is interested in arresting the syndicate behind all these "result upgrade" issues

5) This girl is still very young and can still be rehabilitated. People like you defending her crime are her enemy as you will only make her to grow and become a hardened criminal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by ayinba1(f): 1:50am On Jul 04, 2023
Princessstee:

Are you insane? I said she didn't print it from jamb site and you are still talking about hacking database.

She printed it out from fake site, she isn't that smart you know, she should have photoshoped the result format for this year, but she edited that of 2021.

Scan the barcode she is holding, the result that will come out is of a yoruba guy from osun who had 338 in 2021.

Obviously any sensible person will understand what she is holding is photoshoped.

My question is, how did she know that she was the highest scorer? Is it typically indicated on your result that you scored the highest?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 1:52am On Jul 04, 2023
aestake:

INEC is a criminal.

Because they prevented IPOB from hacking their website?

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by mukthar2000(m): 1:53am On Jul 04, 2023
I don't no when jamb become INEC official .
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by adanny01(m): 1:55am On Jul 04, 2023
God1000:
embarassedIt seems JAMB has jumped the gun on this issue, they should have waited for the outcome of the DSS investigation before coming out with such statement.

Something isn't right if she truly printed her result from jamb website

I wholeheartedly believe her

My first thought on this issue is motive.

I couldn't wrap my head around the motive of a young girl fabricating JAMB score to what end. That would be seriously damaging to her ambitions. Who does that?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 1:56am On Jul 04, 2023
uncleade:
South easterners are best known for their fraudulent act, that's what they know best. In the south east, no age is too young to be corrupt.

Very true... I agree with you.

Fraud is in their DNA that is why a little girl like that could do such a thing

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Abufo: 1:58am On Jul 04, 2023
HY
Feintline:
Jamb boss thinks everybody is like tinubu and corrupt inec officials.
Don't be suprised that this false acqusation has a political/tribal undertone.

There is a great desperation of team tinubu to find something that will link or connect Peter obi in a bad light in the eyes of the masses.
There is nothing they have not done.
There is no length they can't go.
I won't be suprised if this whole stuff has a political link.

Nobody alters or manipulates result like tinubu/yakubu inec

Make una Dey there.......Tinubu is already campaigning Incase of a rerun and likewise demarketing Obi.......! Tinubu is a cunning 200 year old tortoise!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by tete7000(m): 2:00am On Jul 04, 2023
ekineme:
1.I love the confidence, She has been taking first position since her primary school and more importantly she is synonymous to "369" going by her previous external examination.

2. If the "QR" bar code keep producing different scores with different candidates name then it could be technical error from Jamb server.

3. This has enter court of public opinion,. the next thing is law suit flying up and down......for the sake of the girl sanity, let Jamb not drag this isssue further, let them settle amicably with the school offline, if possible let her rewrite the said exam.

And then they rewrite and give the poor girl the result they deem fit? They better give the girl the result she has already. Stupid and fantastically corrupt jamb. Every institution in Nigeria has been destroyed by corruption.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Icrave4u: 2:01am On Jul 04, 2023
What is really wrong with You people fightibg and bashing each other you guys are sick! If you cant love urself irrespective of where you re From in Nigeria then you all have a mental problem.
complexstuffs:

Very true... I agree with you.

Fraud is in their DNA that is why a little girl like that could do such a thing
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by fuke(m): 2:08am On Jul 04, 2023
Originalsly:
This accusation opened a can of worms. If they had checked before jumping to conclusion ... they would've found the system is corrupt. How can scanning the same code be putting out different information? This is not a glitch in the system... they system is erratic and therefore unreliable. Everybody should be rechecking their results tonsee if the same will reappear. I was wondering why Innosson will give her the check regardless.... but after watching the video.... that girl is more fluent and articulate than a lot of politicians and others in high position. One can tell she is no dunce ... and if you ask me... I think she is more sensible than the ones without common sense that accuse her.

Why are you people argueing like this.
JAMB has not disputed her brilliancy.
They siad she scored 249 and not 362.

They also claimed that the format of the result
print is not same as the current one.

Why did INEC not discredit the boy from
the same Anambra state?

When the real truth is out, all of you will keep quiet.
I forgot, you will always have an excuse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 2:12am On Jul 04, 2023
Icrave4u:
What is really wrong with You people fightibg and bashing each other you guys are sick! If you cant love urself irrespective of where you re From in Nigeria then you all have a mental problem.

Are you not the one with the mental problem for justifying criminality.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Abufo: 2:13am On Jul 04, 2023
chinchum:
What was her o levels performance? Anything less than 8 distinctions will most likely imply she has the wrong score at 362

She isn't as articulate enough for a candidate that scored 362, while that may just be quality of her early education as i have noticed for most people.

Rubbish........the Indians tearing up the info tech field in the USA all have resounding South Indian accents...........she was articulate in her Igbo accent...of course that does not mean she scored 362 in Jamb.......phone’ is overblown!’

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by NomborPhilip10: 2:22am On Jul 04, 2023
[b]THE Chicago State University (CSU) has once again affirmed that the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate Bola Tinubu graduated from the institution.

The university made the affirmation in a response to an inquiry by The ICIR on Monday.

Caleb Westberg, a Registrar in the Office of Records and Registration in the institution, said Tinubu attended the university from August 1977 to June 1979.

“Please be advised that Bola A. Tinubu attended Chicago State University from August 1977 to June 1979,” he said.

“He was awarded a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with Honors on June 22, 1979.”

While at the CSU, Westberg noted that Tinubu’s major was in accounting
[/b].

This was CSU statement when they testify on behalf of the president against Atiku Abubakar in a pre electoral case. Stop dancing to the music of gullibility being played by the losers of the 2023 presidential elections
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:24am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Exactly what I wrote

And that is......? You're not scared to explain yourself are you?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:27am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Are you not the one with the mental problem for justifying criminality.

This coming from a northerner who probably supported Buhari and now supports Tinubu! Dude, on what authority are you declaring her 'guilty'? Quit sounding daft and prejudiced!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by WhisperedNoise: 2:33am On Jul 04, 2023
Styluss:
You are extremely stupiiid. I mean extremely stupiiid
Oh
God bless you for this response. That's what fit Him.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by WhisperedNoise: 2:34am On Jul 04, 2023
sogodihno:

Omo ibo shvt up.
Da.ft cretins like you should not have a phone. Tribalistic idiot.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by WhisperedNoise: 2:35am On Jul 04, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

PLS STFU. Another Cheenedu masquerading as usual.
Ori yin ti daru, egbon.
Omo Ale jati jati.
Hateful cretin.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 2:35am On Jul 04, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

This coming from a northerner who probably supported Buhari and now supports Tinubu! Dude, on what authority are you declaring her 'guilty'? Quit sounding daft and prejudiced!

So because northerners supported Buhari and Tinubu now justify South east to engage in criminality.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by NeonDee(m): 2:37am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

She isn't innocent. She girl most likely paid someone to do it for her

She most likely went to "result upgrade" centers that are scattered all over south east.
Assumption is the least form of intelligence
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 2:37am On Jul 04, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

And that is......? You're not scared to explain yourself are you?

I am not responsible for your inability to read and comprehend simple English

If only you hadn't benefited from all kinds of examination malpractices, you would have been able to understand simple English
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 2:42am On Jul 04, 2023
NeonDee:

Assumption is the least form of intelligence

Stop defending criminality just because she is Igbo.

There are many "Result Upgrade" centers scattered all over south east and you know it

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by tonyzeal(m): 2:44am On Jul 04, 2023
God1000:
embarassedIt seems JAMB has jumped the gun on this issue, they should have waited for the outcome of the DSS investigation before coming out with such statement.

Something isn't right if she truly printed her result from jamb website

I wholeheartedly believe her
And what’s exactly the job of dss? Harassing a minor? Just like asking FBI to arrest a 16 years old in the United States
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by aestake: 2:46am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Because they prevented IPOB from hacking their website?
shocked E no make you get a house in Lagos!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by tuzle(m): 2:53am On Jul 04, 2023
sonofsteven:

You've already taken sides(the result was forged due to notification of result you saw)

Why saying let's wait for the investigations
u don't get me, I have worked at a CBT center before, and jamb don't use notification of result again, so the result she showed in that video is forged. U can only get ur jamb result through sms or printing original result. So she should show us any of those 2 as proof instead of bringing out a result format jamb scrapped 2 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by tojahh(m): 2:59am On Jul 04, 2023
rxmusa:
I know she must have been pushed into doing so by an adult. She's too young to think in that direction.

But sincerely speaking her 362 result is FAKE.

It's actually 369 and not 362

Alaye you're the fake one

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

Problems Of Research Methodology In Nigeria / Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria / SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.