Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal (14200 Views)

NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ / Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation / Sowore: Falana Tells NBA To Discipline Osinbajo, Other Lawyers In Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2023
Better
Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by Nikeee: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2023
Better if they are serious but l guess they wud soo keep quiet.

]For your travelling process Japa dat is 100% guarantee pls make contact today and you will be glad you did

Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2023
OkayDaddy:

The first woman to drive a car was Yoruba.
First man to drive a car in Nigeria was Yoruba.

As at when Yorubas were driving cars, Ijaws were still selling your fathers like bushmeat.

We heard soooo..Propaganda and trash as usual..No proof from...GWR....Its fake fake fake

2023..una dey jump trailer..Only refugees will do that and we know your status in UN right now

1 Like

Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2023
The judiciary are just a bunch of clowns..you swore in a drug baron because he put money in your pockets now you feel like standing up to do your jobs with sense...go and sit down
Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by Philipmoon2(m): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2023
All of us go collect, it's our turn to collect.....
Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by stormborn28(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2023
Evelett:
Suing the FG has never worked

Says who...if you don't know something, always shut your mouth
Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by chatinent: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2023
OkayDaddy:

As at when Yorubas were driving cars, Ijaws were still selling your fathers like bushmeat.

Please, the first woman to drive a car wasn't Yoruba...it was Bertha Ringer, the wife of the maker of the Mercedes. Well, unless you meant in Nigeria. And it isn't still you! It's reasonable to brag about yourself not what some distinct person in your tribe did...it doesn't define your upper hand!

Why do we always brag about our tribes to other tribes in Nigeria as tho we are not Nigerians? Crazy we feel it gives us a better defence mechanism!

And don't forget that that same first woman to own a car was once a slave trader who traded with Europeans. She was selling blacks! What an irony to what you accused the latter!

I mean the Madam Efunroye Tinubu, who was the first to own a car.

Then how come Madam Kuti was the first to drive another car? It should be Madam Tinubu!

Respect people's tribes!
Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by sunnnnyuu(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2023
Mazist:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/nba-to-sue-fg-over-vehicles-proof-of-ownership-fee/amp/
If the tax will paid by everyone is good but it only the poor will be forced to pay while the elite will not be paying and they are the ones to chop the money
Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2023
Nokr:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxxOAKrZDSs

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed

Mr Celestine Nwankwo, if my recollections serve me well, you've been on this platform for the last 2years, consistently begging for financial assistance from one thread to the other, to combat this your health challenge.

Going by the details in your write-up, you're situated in Nkpor of Anambra State. That Local Government alone is home to a sizeable number of billionaires, one of which I personally know, because I attended his son's wedding sometime in 2019. This man is so bloody wealthy that he single-handedly paved the road leading to "his street" from the highway junction. He owns an entire street of about 21 mansions, has his private fuel station where all the inhabitants on that street buy all their petroleum products and at some point, was about embarking on having his own power plant.

And if there's anything I know about Igbo billionaires of Anambra extract, they're magnanimous philanthropists. So, instead of continually disturbing the Nigerian public with these your graphic photos, take your predicament to one of these men and I'm pretty certain they'll more than come to your aid in the kindred spirit of brotherhood.

These your endless posts soliciting for financial assistance, are really becoming embarrassing and quite disturbing.

2 Likes

Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by misano(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2023
OkayDaddy:

First nah past glory.
Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by muhua1: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2023
Mazist:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/nba-to-sue-fg-over-vehicles-proof-of-ownership-fee/amp/
i wonder what kind of mentality Africans have especially nigerians they want everything for free they want all government service for free they want high quality service from government but they don't want to contribute any thing how ??!! here in Saudi Arabia people are paying 20000 naira in a year for same service, same things everywhere in the world you have to pay for government service.
Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by SirLakes: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2023
Toothless dog grin
Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by SemperFid: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2023
OkayDaddy:

When Queen Elizabeth visited Nigeria the first time, the rolls royce to drive her around was borrowed from who again?

Idiot
Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by HRMK: 10:08am On Jul 04, 2023
arrant nonsense!
how much is paid on common third party covers that this jobless body could be complaining over 1k on ownership cover?
Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by Bmaster(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2023
Xwizard:
mumu people, how much is a thousand naira, that’s they are angry. strong issues dey ground, they won’t pick that up, na POO they mad about.
[b]u just capped dust. [/b]how sure are you that it will end on a thousand naira ?
You don't know the game,pay 1k this year and they will tell its 2k next year.
So,the solution is to end it now

1 Like

Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by ctcores: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2023
Soon COO will be renewed annually including home appliances. Electricity tariff increased, petrol increased, automatically everything increased. If you think Nigeria will get better, then you are naive.
Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2023
Nokr:
I don't know the person you are talking about besides I am not an indigene of the local government or state, thing don't work like that even the landlord I staying in his house is from Nkpor.

You don't necessarily need to know the man I speak of, I just used him as an instance.

I am not an Igbo man but I have had enough dealings with your tribesmen and women to know that if indeed you need the kind of help you're asking for, and if your circumstances are as dire as you paint them here on nairaland, just simply take yourself to the major catholic diocese in that village you are, meet with the Reverend Father, and he'll comfortably smoothen the rest of the process for you to have access to one of those Anambra millionaires who never joke with philanthropic acts.

This your nairaland approach is clearly not working. You cannot keep doing the same thing over and over, yet be expecting different results. Igbos look out for their own in times of dire need, at least that's what your people always claim. So leverage on that fact. Kindly stop with the begging on a faceless forum. I find it distasteful.
Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by Jostoman: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2023
Curious345:
Hnmm

Obedients have more wealth than the agbadorians.

We are not complaining . Let the bills come .. we go dey offset am
we dont want that kind of nonsense bill oga.
Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2023
Mazist:

All Yorubas you brother go soon introduce Tax per discharge AkA Tax per pour
Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2023
This isn't too much for FG to ask., NBA should die down that plan

Taxes paid in developed country is more than this.
So far it's use for the development of the country, I see no harm here
Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by broadman20: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2023
Evelett:
Suing the FG has never worked

How old are you?

When government was sued by an unknown lawyer because they mandated every Nigerian who has a car to change to the new plate numbers, did the government not loose the case and it was reversed till today?

This is one among many you don't even know.

Stop coming to public forum to type what you don't know, learn how to read and study.
Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by Xwizard: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2023
Bmaster:
[b]u just capped dust. [/b]how sure are you that it will end on a thousand naira ?
You don't know the game,pay 1k this year and they will tell its 2k next year.
So,the solution is to end it now
Yes Nigerians can pay it brr, we just don’t trust the government anymore, we have more bigger issues than this stipends we are to pay yearly.
Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by Blackdisciple(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nice one, what mumu proof of ownership certificate, all the certifications and reciepts serve as proof of ownership..
Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by Dzzzz: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Proof of ownership very fraudulent act..You buy a car and you do all this when registering the car and now you want steady 1k for what..From 1k that’s how it will keep getting worse and finally reaches 5k-10

1 Like

Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by Inyaky(f): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
mumu people, how much is a thousand naira, that’s they are angry. [/b] strong issues dey ground, they won’t pick that up, na POO they mad about. [/quote]

You are the mumu here, even if it's 1kobo, it's wrong, was the rented or purchased, they are looking for other ways to make money for themselves, why can't reduce the cost of governance if they really ready to turn things around.
Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by budaatum: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
Heffalump:
It's not done anywhere in the world where you own a car and renew ownership every year. I can't even think about it. This is a clear case of robbery in the name of tax revenue.

When people said Mc Oluomo and his park boys will take over government we thought it was a joke. Now you see.

You tax your vehicle annually in UK I'm told. Maybe this Tinubu Car Tax is the same sort of thing or added on top.

Re: NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal by barinedan(m): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Tinubu vowed to continue from where Buhari stopped and he's fulfilling his prpmises

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, DSS, Nuhu Ribadu Know How To End Insecurity In Abuja – Adebayo / Alhaji Galadima: Buhari Has Zero Integrity / Buhari Group Calls For Removal Of Chris Akomas From RMAFC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.