Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief (46437 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by tuzle(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2023
duketerry22:
Some people will try by all means to find something wrong with this o. Appreciate n pass whatever the case the disappointment became in a blessing in disguise. Wish her well n pray tomorrow might be your turn
it is wrong in all ways and only ignorant people will support this. How can u deny the actual person who scored high her opportunity by lying when that person is also igbo. I don't care what anyone will say but we should award fraud because of sentiment which the igbos tend to play nowadays.

7 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by onadana: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:
So are we now justifying forgery and criminality? I don't understand. I think we should all rise up to condemn the act (not rewarding) irrespective of the region she comes from

I listened to her speak and express her self and I must be frank I was amazed at her eloquence for one who attended a public school.From her exposition one can easily deduce the girl is intelligent.Jamb has helped her unconsciously to reach her destiny.God surely works in mysterious ways.Turns your problem to your victory.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by MultiDot: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2023
This is good, when Jamb says there's a polling down God says there's a polling up!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by davit: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2023
This should have waited till the end of the investigations.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by lebron7(m): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:
So are we now justifying forgery and criminality? I don't understand. I think we should all rise up to condemn the act (not rewarding) irrespective of the region she comes from
Exactly
Why reward criminality because she's from your tribe.
I'm pretty sure he wouldn't give her this scholarship if she wasn't Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by vatsa101(m): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2023
Nice move but hope after investigation we don't fine out that she actually cheated which I don't hope so .

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Goke7: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2023
The people sponsoring her should be careful, if there is a confirmed issue or history of forgery either knowingly or unknowingly, the UK should be the last place she should go.

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Obakoolex(m): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2023
In another news....she barred from writing jamb for 3 years

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Dshocker(m): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:

So who are you to blame, if you were a judge of the magistrate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by AfonjaConehead: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:
If you do not sound like this when it is a northerner or musulumu in question,shattap.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by chatinent: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2023
Everyone now acting like JAMBB never jam them before while seeking admission with their anyhow score results!

Let's hope it's not forgery. But believe you me, the way JAMB ran to call it fraud without evidence of her real score, it seems INEK standards are going on in the background.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by longview007: 10:19am On Jul 04, 2023
Pls keep it up, Igwebuike!!
We should not allow JAMB incapacity to do their duty well to traumatize her future dream.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Sharpsharp00123: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2023
tuzle:
it is wrong in all ways and only ignorant people will support this. How can u deny the actual person who scored high her opportunity by lying when that person is also igbo. I don't care what anyone will say but we should award fraud because of sentiment which the igbos tend to play nowadays.
they have turn it into tribal thing again, instead of we looking deep into where d mistakes come from so it won’t happen again some people are already seeing it as an attack on their race

So that means tomorrow anyone can alter results n when it’s time to verify his kinsmen will call it attack on their race

The Igbo victim mentality will ruin a lot of things

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by OlujobaSamuel: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2023
Goke7:
The people sponsoring her should be careful, if there is a confirmed issue or history of forgery either knowingly or unknowingly, the UK should be the last place she should go.
Lol, that one even small. Naija police and DSS fit even use her catch cruise, if jamb should go ahead to prosecute her, she is traveling no where for now
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2023
onadana:

I listened to her speak and express her self and I must be frank I was amazed at her eloquence for one who attended a public school.From her exposition one can easily deduce the girl is intelligent.Jamb has helped her unconsciously to reach her destiny.God surely works in mysterious ways.Turns your problem to your victory.
JAMB has just banned the poor girl from writing their exams for the next 3years!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by TheboyGhost(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2023
We don't cap...

We are Igbos

We rose back from the war with love and giving ourselves the required helps needed.

We are not perfect, we fight, disagree, we war, we bleed internally.

But don't dare our love for ourselves.....

Dare that love and you will be brutally death with.

Remember we don't forget but we forgive with caution.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Iamgrey5(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

If you do not sound like this when it is a northerner or musulumu in question,shattap.
It was through exposing a Northerner that she was exposed.

The Family of the Northerner that Forged her result consulted Jamb and complained that their own person was recognized only to realize that it was not jamb that recognize this one as well.

Read the initial news and not just jump on sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Sharpsharp00123: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2023
BucketMan:
A good gesture, however, the student in question seems to be guilty of the allegations given the weight of the evidence tendered against her, however she remains innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. I also don't think an established Agency like JAMB will make unfounded, bogus and unverifiable assumptions on this matter, what do they stand to gain?

Rewarding her further instead of waiting for investigations to be concluded is outright stupidity and should not be lauded.
same thing they did for happy boys that later boomerang

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by onadana: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

JAMB has just banned the poor girl from writing their exams for the next 3years!

Someone who had committed a crime the family won't go as far as reporting to DSS.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by abalog: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2023
My question: Are there no Igbo person in JAMB office to now refer the allegations as attack? Right now in Nigeria, if an Igbo man is caught in bad act, it will be an attack on the race.

8 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Thomasankara(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2023
[/color]so who are those against them[color=#770077]
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Vado(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2023
BucketMan:
A good gesture, however, the student in question seems to be guilty of the allegations, given the weight of the evidence tendered against her, I I also don't think an established Agency like JAMB will make unfounded, bogus and unverifiable assumptions on this matter, what do they stand to gain?

Rewarding her further instead of waiting for investigations to be concluded is outright stupidity and should not be lauded.

The issue is that JAMB hasn't been able to properly clear things up convincingly on their end. They were hasty and didn't appear to give the girl fair hearing before rushing out to the press. The girl was composed relaying what happened, even to the extent that DSS had been involved to which she has said her part. So why not exhaust all possible aspects of the investigation before doing what they did? Makes no sense.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:

Not everybody is a criminal like you.

God would have send down fire on this country if not for innocent Southeasterners.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Lorddominic(m): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2023
BucketMan:
A good gesture, however, the student in question seems to be guilty of the allegations given the weight of the evidence tendered against her, however she remains innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. I also don't think an established Agency like JAMB will make unfounded, bogus and unverifiable assumptions on this matter, what do they stand to gain?

So u believe an agency that once falsely accused an innocent snake of embezzlement in Makurdi....think well bro

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by JuanDeDios: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2023
datola:
Congratulations to the girl. She spoke well in that video.

But which one is 'attack on entire igbo race' On top wating
Me sef don't understand o.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by randymirrors(f): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2023
This is not news. Igbos do not see any big deal in twisting facts and figures as forgery is in their DNA.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by one4GOD(f): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:
So are we now justifying forgery and criminality? I don't understand. I think we should all rise up to condemn the act (not rewarding) irrespective of the region she comes from.

Before you can for my head. Attached is the real score as released by jamb
go and ask INEC and the grand ancestor of forgery - tinubu the son of ballablu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by JovialRPiller: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

Not everybody is a criminal like you.

God would have send down fire on this country if not for innocent Southeasterners.
So na only SE people day innocent
Victimhood mentality

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by akin9ja78(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2023
I think the girl is innocent there might be mixed up somewhere
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by babtoundey(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2023
How some people glamorize crime and fraud i the name of "our own" is disheartening. They didn't even call for proper investigation to be conducted. The always want us to ride on the stupid emotional game of "she's Igbo", "she looks Innocent and too young to commit such crime", "her tribe is hated" and all sorts of balderdash.

Was she the only one that wrote the exam? Why must JAMB be particular about her results. If it's about tribe, why is JAMB not concerned about the results of the other girl who is also Igbo and come from the same state? These are the questions reasonable minds will ask. But a mind clog with tribal and religious sentiment will always cry foul when justice is being served.

Jamb has proven and is still proving that the girl committed crime but they still want us JAMB is witch hunting her and her tribe, After all JAMB registrer is a Yoruba Muslim! What stupidity.

The girl printout is the only different results out of all copy. The girl might be incapable to commit the crime but she's enabled by certain individuals who are fraudulent and criminal minded. The sit at home and the activities of the UGM that are giving people sleepless days and nights today were once praised and supported. The support of evil has nothing positive.

9 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by JovialRPiller: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2023
akin9ja78:
I think the girl is innocent there might be mixed up somewhere
She forged her results, it got out and blew up completely, it then got out of control and she now has no way to actually salvage the situation
She's not innocent

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by mkoabiola: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2023
They have tribalized this issue

Which one is attack on igbo race

Hian
Jus cos of jamb scores

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) / The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) / See Picture Of A Classroom In Nigeria In 1950

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.