Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,785 members, 7,858,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Christ And The New Testament Is Antisemitic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christ And The New Testament Is Antisemitic (358 Views)

Antisemitic Contents Will No Longer Be Tolerated On Nairaland / It Is Antisemitic To Agree With Kanye West - ADL / WTO: Okonjo-iweala Testament Of Buhari's Passion For Integrity - Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ And The New Testament Is Antisemitic by HitlerWasRight: 7:33am On Jul 04, 2023
“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.” Rev. 2.9

“I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.” Rev 3.9

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. – John 8.44

If you still proclaim to be a Christian , then why do you worship the Jew ?

Or was Christ himself antisemitic ?

The truth is antisemitic.

Embrace Judaism and Zionism and reject Christ because darkness can not exist where there is light.

There is no such thing as Judeo-Christian .

It is Judeo-Masonry or rather Judeo-Satanism which is basically Satanism raised to the power of 2.

IPOB is a satanic movement and has its eyes set on destroying Christianson in Nigeria and beyond.

They were and still never interested in any useless Biafra but rather their main agenda set forth before them by their kike masters was to convert Ibos from Christianity to Judaism and Zionism to which they have succeeded.

Already we are seeing a revamp of anti Muslim deflection by IPOB and Obidient Zionists towards prepping the ground for another sectarian war on Nigeria .
Re: Christ And The New Testament Is Antisemitic by HitlerWasRight: 7:37am On Jul 04, 2023
You are all aware by now plans by Jewish legislators to ban Christianity in occupied Palestine but do you know there are moves by Jewish lobby groups in the west to have the New Testament declared an antisemitic hate ridden book?

The latest subtle attempt at subverting the church is through the infiltration of Protestant churches with the filth and Jewish Taqiyya movement of Messianic Judaism that only proclaim Christ as a genuine prophet but hopes to steer Christian doctrine to firmly see Judaism as central to Christianity despite Christianity being a rebellion and reformist movement against Judaism.
Re: Christ And The New Testament Is Antisemitic by STRI1: 7:41am On Jul 04, 2023
Zionist are bastards

2 Likes

Re: Christ And The New Testament Is Antisemitic by HitlerWasRight: 8:00am On Jul 04, 2023
The Okoro Zionist have the satanic star of remphan on their revamped Nu Biafran flag

Do they even know that the satanic star has nothing to do with early Judaism but was a symbol of satanic human sacrifice worship to Molech ?

Re: Christ And The New Testament Is Antisemitic by Phoen1X: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2023
You all can see and witness the effect of meth in a hungry mans brain. @ op, am waiting,cus i know i'll read your suicide note here.

1 Like

Re: Christ And The New Testament Is Antisemitic by HitlerWasRight: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2023
Phoen1X:
You all can see and witness the effect of meth in a hungry mans brain. @ op, am waiting,cus i know i'll read your suicide note here.

So Jesus was lying or what ?

Satan's spawn

1 Like

Re: Christ And The New Testament Is Antisemitic by victory36(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2023
The bone of contention here is that we are not even sure if the Jews of today are the Jews in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Christ And The New Testament Is Antisemitic by Svoboda(m): 11:46am On Jul 04, 2023
victory36:
The bone of contention here is that we are not even sure if the Jews of today are the Jews in the Bible.

They are all european judeo converts worshipping the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Christ And The New Testament Is Antisemitic by HitlerWasRight: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
victory36:

They are not .

Rather they are Khazars who claim to be descended by Cain

Their Talmud has in its horrid collection of books "The Inheritance of Cain" as one of its most guarded and most enforced doctrines.

The Inheritance of Cain details the grandson of Cain, Canaan dictating to his children how they are to relate to the Adamic people .

These Khazars are actually Cannanites that took control of the 2nd Temple.

The sect of Judaism aka Jews will later supplant the true Israelites as the theoricratic rulers of Israel.

They are the ones who introduced the first fruit offering demanding the first born of all Israelites to be sacrificed to their god Molech .

The Israelites got tired and sick of their shit and seperated from them hence the split that resulted with the seperate kingdoms of Judah and Israel.

At the time of Jesus, the Israelites were the only true descendants of Abraham and had married other non Israelites especially Greek and Armenians.

The inbred Jews were the ones who practiced human sacrifices to Molech whom Jesus condemned as the synagogue of Satan.

In 70AD ,Judah was sacked by the Romans and only about 360 Jews escaped to Europe and settled in present day Ukraine.

In Ukraine they formed a powerful criminal race that terrorised merchants and travellers moving through the land of Khazar to either Rome to the west , Russia and Mongolia to the east and the Turkish Ottoman empire to the south.

A Russian Viking king git shit of their shit and raided Khazaria and gave them the option to choose between the three Abrahamic faiths : Christianity, Islam, or Judaism.

The chose Judaism so as not to be under the Russian orthodox church or the Islamic Sultanate in present day Turkey.

This is the birth of modern day Judaism which has zero links to Mosaic Judaism.

It is by far a very new religion and has nothing to do with either Israel or the God of Abraham.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With These Pictures? / Peter Obi Is Coming. I Have Seen The Vision / INEC Has Nothing To Hide – Yakubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.