Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Kindly Assist With A List Of Credible Dv Visa Lottery Agents In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kindly Assist With A List Of Credible Dv Visa Lottery Agents In Lagos (2558 Views)

Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! / Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Assist With A List Of Credible Dv Visa Lottery Agents In Lagos by bandwidth: 7:44am On Oct 05, 2011
KINDLY ASSIST WITH A LIST OF CREDIBLE DV VISA LOTTERY AGENTS IN LAGOS, I NEED TO MAKE INQUIRIES ABOUT THE DV LOTTERY 2013 SESSION.

THANKS.
Re: Kindly Assist With A List Of Credible Dv Visa Lottery Agents In Lagos by dellnet: 7:50am On Oct 05, 2011
Re: Kindly Assist With A List Of Credible Dv Visa Lottery Agents In Lagos by bandwidth: 8:15am On Oct 05, 2011
bros i know dis site, i meant agents involved in the registration here in lagos, agents that guide in getting a decent passport, processing and submission.
Re: Kindly Assist With A List Of Credible Dv Visa Lottery Agents In Lagos by Vicjustice: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2011
bandwidth:

bros i know dis site, i meant agents involved in the registration here in lagos, agents that guide in getting a decent passport, processing and submission.
Since when did "agents" start getting involved with the Dv Visa Lottery?
My friend, go and apply for it yourself through their website and stop making a fool of yourself; there's nothing any "agent" can do to boost your chance in this.
Re: Kindly Assist With A List Of Credible Dv Visa Lottery Agents In Lagos by bandwidth: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2011
Thanks justice for the insult over an inquiry, thanks God bless you
Re: Kindly Assist With A List Of Credible Dv Visa Lottery Agents In Lagos by Vicjustice: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2011
bandwidth:

Thanks justice for the insult over an inquiry, thanks God bless you
My sincere apology if you felt insulted, i didn't intend that.
Re: Kindly Assist With A List Of Credible Dv Visa Lottery Agents In Lagos by pendo89(f): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2011
Why are people obsessed with agents? I have noticed that many people hate doing stuff on their own even the most basic.
They prefer looking for agents who never seem to be in short supply cz they pop up like popcorns everytime an inquiry is made.
One will be seeking a cheap agent but I always ask myself,isnt it cheaper if you did it on your own? people may be busy yeah but stuff like online registrations need to be done by individuals themselves. A silly mistake could cost you an opportunity.
Re: Kindly Assist With A List Of Credible Dv Visa Lottery Agents In Lagos by Vicjustice: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2011
pendo89:

Why are people obsessed with agents? I have noticed that many people hate doing stuff on their own even the most basic.
They prefer looking for agents who never seem to be in short supply cz they pop up like popcorns everytime an inquiry is made.
One will be seeking a cheap agent but I always ask myself,isnt it cheaper if you did it on your own? people may be busy yeah but stuff like online registrations need to be done by individuals themselves. A silly mistake could cost you an opportunity.
The thoughts of attending an embassy of a great nation and possibly facing a white person on interview is what usually cowed them that they prefer to push an "agent" forward while they engage themselves in fasting and praying for successful outcome.
Believe me, up to 90% of Nigerians that got banned are as results of unscrupulous "agents" activities: these "agents" get paid and then supply their clients (victims) with fake or misleading documents that would eventually get them into great troubles:
I am still wondering when these "agent" seekers would understand that there is no way any agent can do a better job with visa application than the applicants themselves
Re: Kindly Assist With A List Of Credible Dv Visa Lottery Agents In Lagos by pendo89(f): 9:04am On Oct 06, 2011
And its all there under instructions.Warning.'FACILITATORS MAY TRY TO WITHOLD CONFIRMATION NUMBERS IN ORDER TO MAKE AN UNLAWFUL DEMAND FOR MONEY IN EXCHANGE FOR NOTIFICATION INFOR THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DIRECTLY AVAILABLE TO YOU.

Seriously if you get ripped off you only got urself to blame.

If you are not confident to face the website alone then you are not qualified to go anywhere! You will fail the interview flat!
Re: Kindly Assist With A List Of Credible Dv Visa Lottery Agents In Lagos by Vicjustice: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2011
pendo89:

And its all there under instructions.Warning.'FACILITATORS MAY TRY TO WITHOLD CONFIRMATION NUMBERS IN ORDER TO MAKE AN UNLAWFUL DEMAND FOR MONEY IN EXCHANGE FOR NOTIFICATION INFOR THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DIRECTLY AVAILABLE TO YOU.

Seriously if you get ripped off you only got urself to blame.

If you are not confident to face the website alone then you are not qualified to go anywhere! You will fail the interview flat!
Wise talk. Ripping off is good enough, but what about being banned from a country for 10 years (and in some cases, for life)? I tell you, most people using "agents" get banned because, these "agents" provide them with forge or misleading documents.
And like I have always said; "If you can't make visa application on your own, then you're not qualify to travel to the country".
Re: Kindly Assist With A List Of Credible Dv Visa Lottery Agents In Lagos by pendo89(f): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2011
Vicjustice:

Wise talk. Ripping off is good enough, but what about being banned from a country for 10 years (and in some cases, for life)? I tell you, most people using "agents" get banned because, these "agents" provide them with forge or misleading documents.
And like I have always said; "If you can't make visa application on your own, then you're not qualify to travel to the country".

wow now that's something else. And there's no guarantee that you will be issued visa on the 11th yr.
I don t know but I like doing everything on my own. Its safe and less stressfull. What I just dont get is the fact that people never learn from other's mistakes even when its staring them in the face.

(1) (Reply)

What Areas Have Constant Electricity In Akwa Ibom / Why Is Everyone Keen On Going To The Uk For Their Masters / Question: Proof Of Funds To Study In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.