Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

What Areas Have Constant Electricity In Akwa Ibom - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Areas Have Constant Electricity In Akwa Ibom (2027 Views)

The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos / The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom / Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Areas Have Constant Electricity In Akwa Ibom by Itsjaenae: 1:08am On Mar 14, 2022
I want to relocate to uyo with my family, we are both software engineers and we need a place that have constant Electricity, so we can work efficiently. Please what areas or estates have constant Electricity in Akwa ibom or uyo. Please I would kindly appreciate your inputs. Thanks guys
Re: What Areas Have Constant Electricity In Akwa Ibom by Holycity(f): 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Come to my village....
Afaha Ube...
We have constant light that won't go off even for a min...
Re: What Areas Have Constant Electricity In Akwa Ibom by Itsjaenae: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Holycity:
Come to my village....
Afaha Ube...
We have constant light that won't go off even for a min...
Thank you much appreciated....
Re: What Areas Have Constant Electricity In Akwa Ibom by Ayrastarr(f): 9:59am On Mar 21, 2022
Itsjaenae:
I want to relocate to uyo with my family, we are both software engineers and we need a place that have constant Electricity, so we can work efficiently. Please what areas or estates have constant Electricity in Akwa ibom or uyo. Please I would kindly appreciate your inputs. Thanks guys

That state and darkness is like 5 &6

They've got cheap transportation, good roads but Light? Nah.

People will tell you, Move to Ewet housing, move to Shelter Afrique blah blah blah.

Still same thing.

Nothing like constant light In that state.

The only place I've been to with like 12hrs light is Onitsha But the bad roads, mentality, no fun places etc.

1 Like

Re: What Areas Have Constant Electricity In Akwa Ibom by buttlover(m): 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
i regret coming here in uyo. talking about light, i heard ittu road axis have long lasting power supply. if you are coming,,,,,

1 Like

Re: What Areas Have Constant Electricity In Akwa Ibom by wunmi590(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2022

Electricity supply in the city is poor, but the remote villages enjoys more and better electricity supply...

If you can live in the village, you will enjoy lights.

Some of the villages I served in Akwa ibom with stable electricity are Nung Ikono Obio, Nung ikono ufuk and its environ.

1 Like

Re: What Areas Have Constant Electricity In Akwa Ibom by Stewart883(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ayrastarr:

People will tell you, Move to Ewet housing, move to Shelter Afrique blah blah blah.

Still same thing.

The only place I've been to with like 12hrs light is Onitsha But the bad roads, mentality, no fun places etc.

You're very very correct. I was there for 2 months recently... Very very poor power supply... That state is just not it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Areas Have Constant Electricity In Akwa Ibom by Itsjaenae: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2022
buttlover:
i regret coming here in uyo. talking about light, i heard ittu road axis have long lasting power supply. if you are coming,,,,,

Thank you, I heard the same from a house agent
Re: What Areas Have Constant Electricity In Akwa Ibom by Itsjaenae: 8:04am On Mar 31, 2022
wunmi590:

Electricity supply in the city is poor, but the remote villages enjoys more and better electricity supply...

If you can live in the village, you will enjoy lights.

Some of the villages I served in Akwa ibom with stable electricity are Nung Ikono Obio, Nung ikono ufuk and its environ.

Thank you
Re: What Areas Have Constant Electricity In Akwa Ibom by okeysoninv: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
buttlover:
how is business generally in uyo
Re: What Areas Have Constant Electricity In Akwa Ibom by Angelacruz: 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Itu rd,Osongama,Ewet housing
Re: What Areas Have Constant Electricity In Akwa Ibom by Angelacruz: 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
Itu rd ve constant light
Ayrastarr:

Still same thing.

Re: What Areas Have Constant Electricity In Akwa Ibom by buttlover(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
okeysoninv:
how is business generally in uyo

phone and food business is besr here.
Re: What Areas Have Constant Electricity In Akwa Ibom by okeysoninv: 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
buttlover:

phone and food business is besr here.
what about cement business. is the real estate sector not booming there
Re: What Areas Have Constant Electricity In Akwa Ibom by Itsjaenae: 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
After relocating to uyo, we got a house in osongama, the power supply is terrible so far. We were told ewet and osongama use the same electricity. House rent is really high but electricity is trash.
Re: What Areas Have Constant Electricity In Akwa Ibom by kenny714433(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
Afaha Ube
Itu road
Ewet housing
Shelter Afrique.

1 Like

Re: What Areas Have Constant Electricity In Akwa Ibom by Itsjaenae: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2022
kenny714433:
Afaha Ube
Itu road
Ewet housing
Shelter Afrique.

We requested for refund, then got a house in Ewet housing estate, so far the electricity has been ok, at least 6hours to 16hours electricity is guaranteed in a day; Well except there is an issue then it goes off for a couple of hours. So for anyone interested in coming to uyo, Afaha ube and itu I hear have better electricity tho, but ewet, osangama and shelter afrique is more secure and electricity is almost same as ewet.

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Cheapest Ticket To Turkey On Turkish Airlines / healthy argument of Kenya vs Nigeria / Reliable Shipping Company From UK TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.