Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students (10335 Views)

Foreign Students Will Be Banned From Working And Forced To Leave The UK / Uk College Admission / Nigerians Students,kindly Check Out This Uk College. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students by UyiIredia(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2011
Nigerians are wicked people. Were it to be a Nigerian university this thread would have been barraged. In the meantime, shame on the people involved n the fraud. i hope they have their reparations ready for the fraud victims.
Re: Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students by freecocoa(f): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2011
justwise:

Is that an excuse for our corrupt leaders?
And where\when did I write anything about excusing any leader or do you just love writing out of context?
Re: Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students by Dapo4u(m): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2011
ojubi:

All graduates train abroad are simply unemployable. They just pass by cheating, learn a little bit of accent faking, come here and start posing cos the authorities will not even bother to investigate the source of their degrees cos is from obodo oyibo. RUBISH ABROAD TRAINED gRADUATES. bleep u all of u that stol certificate in UK and US and other places.

You might be right in your assertion but overgeneralised! There are couples of young Nigerians who were trained in top colleges abroad, and when they come back home, most of them perform better than their local trained counterparts. However, this is not to say that the Nigerian-trained graduates are not equally doing fine, but me thinks the ability to competes overall is is being hampered by the limited facilities in all of our Nigerian Universities.
Now, on a lighter mood, I get some friends wey study for MIT, Imperial College, UCT and other top obodo oyibo Universities, my brother! these guys are top notches for MTN, Mobil and co.
Re: Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students by justwise(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2011
freecocoa:

Na today una know say onyibo corrupt?na dem bring corruption sef bloody ndi ocha.

freecocoa:

And where\when did I write anything about excusing any leader or do you just love writing out of context?

That is giving excuses, without 'them bringing' corruption our thieving leaders would probably be 'corrupt-free'.
Re: Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2011
ojubi:

All graduates train abroad are simply unemployable. They just pass by cheating, learn a little bit of accent faking, come here and start posing cos the authorities will not even bother to investigate the source of their degrees cos is from obodo oyibo. RUBISH ABROAD TRAINED gRADUATES. bleep u all of u that stol certificate in UK and US and other places.

Where's your proof on the bolded? You actually sound very bitter like someone has done something to you. It's very rare to pass through a school abroad and cheat. If they don't catch you soon, they'll catch you later and revoke your degree. You should cool down and remove that bitterness from within.
Re: Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students by sebastinta(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2011
ojubi:

BULLSHIT!!!
Re: Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students by Ufeolorun(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2011
ojubi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Who took your job? abi na your buredi ni? grin grin grin
Re: Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students by AmakaG29(f): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2011
This is terrible. It brings down the value of degrees for everyone. It's already a rough market to compete in and with fraud the market becomes saturated with degree toters. As someone who EARNED her education, I am offended and dismayed. I hope these situations are remedied.
Re: Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students by Gbenge77(m): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2011
ojubi:

fallacious.
Re: Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students by Olalekan0(m): 1:32am On Oct 06, 2011
The UK educational system is fast becoming somewhat akin to Nigeria's. The country has too many bogus schools,i know a good number of not-too-bright nigerians who go there and graduate magna cum laude. You don't find that in the US or Canada where all the schools are top-notch.
Re: Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students by justwise(m): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2011
Olalekan 0:

The UK educational system is fast becoming somewhat akin to Nigeria's. The country has too many bogus schools,i know a good number of not-too-bright nigerians who go there and graduate magna cumlaude. You don't find that in the US or Canada where all the schools are top-notch.

Don't even start this blind argument. Bogus colleges are everywhere.
Re: Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students by justwise(m): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2011
This is the link to the full undercover program, many other colleges were involved in the scam.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01641pp/Week_In_Week_Out_Cash_for_Qualifications/
Re: Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students by OWOLAYEMO: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2011
But this is not a new trait. Those brits colleges are all crooks. The Home Office ought to have unveil this atrocities a long time ago.I nstead, they keep on patrolling Tothenham looking for blacks that participated in riot. Useless peeep. Iam coming back home,Oshodi will be my first bustop grin
Re: Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students by sandysprax(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2011
OWOLAYEMO:

But this is not a new trait. Those brits colleges are all crooks. The Home Office ought to have unveil this atrocities a long time ago.I nstead, they keep on patrolling Tothenham looking for blacks that participated in riot. Useless peeep. Iam coming back home,Oshodi will be my first bustop grin

LMFAO. O boi!!! this is very funny, and if u see them, they will look very serious, they no dey smile oo.

pash4naija:

Where's your proof on the bolded? You actually sound very bitter like someone has done something to you. It's very rare to pass through a school abroad and cheat. If they don't catch you soon, they'll catch you later and revoke your degree. You should cool down and remove that bitterness from within.

Leave the frustrated dude, because he cannot afford UK education dosent mean tht u should cast it, if someone offered to pay his fees there, would he not jump at it like a hungry lion.i did my B.Sc in Nigeria and am currently doing my Masters in one of the Universities in the UK and i Conclude tht the Difference is CLEAR.There is a difference btw overall and all-over
Re: Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students by Tinyemeka(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2011
This is serious O. And I was checking up the school just Saturday last week, from adverts they put up in the Sun newspaper. Private colleges are hardly safe anymore (that's even if they had any reputation before).

I don't know why most Asian businessmen are heartless in their dealings (with Africans alone?) See what they've done with Airtel. I'll advise that everyone should have to be careful with them, especially the Indians.

Such attitude is even displayed in their movies, so there is a strong indication that that is how they behave even among themselves in reality. I stand to be corrected as there may be some exceptions.
Re: Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students by atasteve: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2011
This is serious

See the problems and confusion that "certificate based" employment system is causing!
Re: Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students by Olalekan0(m): 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2011
@justwise,It's extremely rare to find such schools in north america,particularly the US. The statutory take-off grant for american colleges/universities is $4b or more. You cannot have that collosal amount of money and have a bogus school.
Re: Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students by justwise(m): 7:26am On Oct 07, 2011
Olalekan 0:

@justwise,It's extremely rare to find such schools in north america,particularly the US. The statutory take-off grant for american colleges/universities is $4b or more. You cannot have that collosal amount of money and have a bogus school.

You are actually missing the point here, the colleges involved here are registered colleges by UKBA, they are not operating illegally, their conduct is what is been questioned.

If you want to know the number of fake colleges in US then type: ''Fake colleges in US'' in Google and enjoy the results.
Re: Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students by dotcomnamename: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2012
JUSTFOOL, you're not smart enough at all... Ashe otie le... wink. Ode olofo..
I go take your eye see surutu for this nairaland.
You think you're storbon, init?
Anyway, i will continue fighting for Human Rights here.
Stop insulting people. If u cannot correct anybody here, then keep to yourself.
Gbammmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Complete Project Topics And Materials For FREE!!! / Plz Any Polytechnic Selling Hnd Forms Now / Withheld Waec Result 2014/15 Has Been Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.