Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years (73909 Views)

Top JAMB Scorers And Where They Are Today / Top 50 Highest JAMB Score 2023 / 311 Not The Highest Jamb 2018 Score; A Blogger Scored 337 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by richie240: 12:28am On Jul 06, 2023
And what has d bolded got to do with mmesoma forging her result Biko?

Den catch ur pikin red-handed for armed robbery u say all hin brothers na pastors, abeg wetin be the correlation?
grin. grin

Sweetrosie:

Dem don catch you for blokos, you Don dey talk another thing.

Same Anambra schools that has been winning competitions in nigeria and internationally?
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Chrismania100: 12:28am On Jul 06, 2023
You northerns are foolish and can't deceive us for ever.The seed of.hatred of igbos is there already in Northern blood linage and yoruba too.They hate igbos cos of envy they have for them.We do not send any baga,whether hate igbos or like igbos,we Will continue to dominate you in ur backyard.The reason why all this igbo envy from North West, south etc.But we don't care.
So,stop writing foolishly pretending as if we were planting the evil seed, whereas it is already there after Biafra war.

SmartPolician:

We (including the names you mentioned) are all a product of a system where people don't think well. You cannot give what you don't have. The school system is in shambles; that's why you laugh at them and fail to understand what's called strength in diversity.

My point is, it's okay to celebrate yourselves and your success. However, bringing others down or laughing at them while doing that attracts a lot of negative energy (hate). Don't complain when the seeds you sow germinate. A word, for the wise, is enough.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by juman(m): 12:30am On Jul 06, 2023
We northerners still your fathers.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by bionixs: 12:32am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124220895:

Anambra always leading the pack, that is why the are called light of the nation, hating the state and her people mean they don't what the country to move forward, it is in them start from great Zik that made Nigeria to get independence, First University of Ibadan VC, and YABA tech first rector all from the same state and so many others, fighting the state with smear campaign means you're fighting your foundation
Anambra RONU
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Pityoobi: 12:33am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124221143:

What's hard for JAMB to invite the poor girl and conduct another exam or remark her paper also invite journalist and media house to prove their credibility
With this statement, it shows you are extremely foolish....no vex ooo this is who you are. How can you be so dumb to think in this manner when it was obvious she forged those results.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by bizhop01: 12:38am On Jul 06, 2023
I'm tired of JAMB nonsense news
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by smokinloud(m): 12:39am On Jul 06, 2023
[quote author= post=124221171][/quote]
Even 139 is not up to 50% of the total score of 300. Scoring 46% for admission is also too cheap for an average student. Stop crying foul!.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by smokinloud(m): 12:40am On Jul 06, 2023
[quote author= post=124221171][/quote]

Even 139 is not up to 50% of the total score of 300. Scoring 46% for admission is also too cheap for an average student. Stop crying foul!.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by alhajiabdulbuha: 12:57am On Jul 06, 2023
Yoruba are pained by Igbos intelectual supremacy as the only educational challenger. Hausa no even get mouth there. Aboki🤣🤣🤣

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Abdoolyabo: 12:59am On Jul 06, 2023
And they will keep deciding your fate till u die 😂
KanwuliaExtra:
Does it mean 'THE NORTHERNERS' do not take JAMB? undecided
How did MAD-MOOD YAKUBU BANZA become a professor? undecided
THE QUOTA SYSTEM BILLIONAIRE CALLED DANGOTE NKO?

Crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy!!!!!
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by harmony75: 1:02am On Jul 06, 2023
Anambra to the world 👍❤️ So it is not today students from Anambra have been taken the lead in education so why are they (apc) government crying over Nmasoma's highest score this year? What have been done to the human snake that swallow millions of Jamb money!?!? 💔
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by NomborPhilip10: 1:05am On Jul 06, 2023
Is It a Coincidence?

All those Who Forged JAMB results in the South-Easten Nigeria Have two Things in Common.

1. Age: 19yrs at the time they both committed the crime
2. State of Origin: Enugu.

EDUCATION Alteration of result: JAMB hands 19 year-old candidate over to police

Published on September 3, 2021

By Ochogwu Sunday

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has handed a 19 year – old candidate in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, Chinedu Ifesinachi John who alleged that his result was altered to the Nigeria Police for investigation.

The candidate had claimed that he scored 380 in the examination conducted in June this year but was surprised to see 265 as his score from the board.

He had claimed that after several enquiries over the alleged mix up on his result, he continued to see 265 as his score against the 380 he claimed.

Sequel to the alleged “alteration” of the result, his father, John Ifenkpam had approached an Enugu – based lawyer, Ikeazor Akaiwe wrote to JAMB asking for another opportunity for the candidate to retake the examination, demanding N1 billion as damages.

The lawyer had said the N1 billion was to cover for the physical and emotional trauma the boy had been through from being offered “two separate scores.”

John also claimed that his UTME scores from 2019 till 2021 had been “altered” by the board, stressing that it has denied him the opportunity to study medicine at the university.

However, on Friday, the management of the board led by the Registrar of JAMB, Prof Ishaq Oloyede, invited the candidate, his father and lawyers who travelled down to Abuja from Enugu state for clarifications.

Upon their arrival, the board tendered evidence to counter the 380 scores as claimed by John and his legal representatives. The documentary evidence tendered by the board revealed that John actually scored 265, not the 380 he had claimed.

Oloyede accused the candidate and his lawyers of result tampering, adding that he will be handed over to the police for further investigation and subsequently prosecuted.

The registrar said John was among eleven other candidates who allegedly forged their results, stating that the board is working towards prosecuting them.

He stated that the original result issued to john would be withdrawn pending the end of the investigation.

The registrar said: “We have 11 of them who tampered with their results. Two of them are already being prosecuted. The remaining ones we are going to withdraw their results and prosecute them. The main purpose is to sanitise the system, including our own staff.

“There was never any communication of 380 with this boy. Because this boy has accused JAMB, we are going to withhold his result until the investigation is concluded. We are going to request that our interactions with him be subjected to the public.”

His lawyer, Ikeazor, appealed to the board to instead give room for further investigation.

He said: “I will not stand against an investigation. Let there be an investigation but what I will not agree to is to prejudge him.”

Earlier, John had said: “The result I have been receiving is not the result I am entitled to. I wrote the first jamb in 2019. The first time they sent 328 later I saw 278 score when I checked it. I printed it. I couldn’t meet up for admission that year. I wanted to study medicine and surgery at the University of Ibadan.

“In 2020 the same thing happened. I scored 343 by the time I went to the portal to print I saw 306. I used the 306 and it gave me admission in UI. But because I didn’t have further mathematics I had to forfeit it.

“I decided to leave medicine and surgery for them in 2021 so I picked petroleum engineering. In 2021, JAMB issued me two results. I saw 380 the first time I checked then the second I saw 265.”

The candidate, however, later confessed after the Board discovered that he saved his sister’s number on his phone as 55019 and used the phone to send the fake result to his own phone.

He pleaded for mercy saying he committed the offence after he discovered that the result he got could not give him his desired course in school.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by renderme: 1:11am On Jul 06, 2023
This dude and his fake websites and fake lists. He will just go create sthn on his blog and tag it to nairaland. His 2023 jamb list dt he posted last week was very different from what jamb eventually posted.

Take this thread with a pinch of salt.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Bbbwings: 1:12am On Jul 06, 2023
Ezeama400:

North doesn't feed, North central does
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by newnet: 1:12am On Jul 06, 2023
Ttalk:

Within you heart you know the result is fake result but you won't agree because the girl is from Anambra. Stop behaving like a bushman

[size=58pt]The girl is not from Anambra state, she is from Enugu state.

Google her bio.[/size]
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by NomborPhilip10: 1:13am On Jul 06, 2023
They don't steal exams scores, they're not criminals like those in East
Eg Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma
John chinedu
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by SpaceTour: 1:28am On Jul 06, 2023
Anambra is indeed the most enlightened and truly the light of the entire black race
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by SpaceTour: 1:35am On Jul 06, 2023
Shut up Nnamdi Azikiwe is a foremost African nationalist and the first president of Nigeria. Anambra is known for producing excellence

Creativity22:

Please there is nothing great about nnamdi azikiwe. He is a traitor and a very selfish man, who is responsible for all the troubles the indigineous people of nigeria are facing today, particularly the igbos.
You can celebrate the young brilliant sharps from anambra state, but do not include nnamdi azikiwe in your write up

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Anambra1stS0n: 1:40am On Jul 06, 2023
uncleade:

With what just happened in this year, we all now know why Anambras are almost always on top. Their secret has been revealed. Always very smart in jamb results manipulation.
Leading in Nigeria mathematics annual held in Abuja with 24 Gold 🥇

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Anambra1stS0n: 1:50am On Jul 06, 2023
PureFace1:

Fake lol you are delusional

Who was the highest scorer in 2017 on your list ?

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by SpatialKing(m): 1:50am On Jul 06, 2023
TinubuGoQuench:

You are very shameless. See the fake screenshot you posted up there. Trying to swap scores.

You are so dumb

Kindly look at the screen shot once more and see how dumb you are

Those are previous years winners
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by SpatialKing(m): 1:51am On Jul 06, 2023
[quote author= post=124241981][/quote]

Google is your friend
Maybe is you
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by juman(m): 1:53am On Jul 06, 2023
Biafrans always claiming victim all the time.
While its clear she was a fraud.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 2:06am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124220728:

https://leadership.ng/mmesoma-meet-highest-jamb-scorers-in-the-last-10-years/

Suffice it to say that, with the exception of Anambra State, all the indigenes of all the SE states are mumus. No wonder. Now I understand.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 2:14am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124220895:

Anambra always leading the pack, that is why the are called light of the nation, hating the state and her people means they don't what the country to move forward, it is in them start from great Zik that made Nigeria to get independence, First University of Ibadan VC, and YABA tech first rector all from the same state and so many others, fighting the state with smear campaign means you're fighting your foundation

Need we to tell you what Zik did to this country and to Biafra actualization?
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 2:14am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124220895:

Anambra always leading the pack, that is why the are called light of the nation, hating the state and her people means they don't what the country to move forward, it is in them start from great Zik that made Nigeria to get independence, First University of Ibadan VC, and YABA tech first rector all from the same state and so many others, fighting the state with smear campaign means you're fighting your foundation

Chest beating has commenced.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Anambra1stS0n: 2:14am On Jul 06, 2023
GeneralPula:

You’re a liar for living..

The thread is even on nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/3820763/meet-16-year-old-boy
No be today

Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 2:16am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124221028:

You guys are sinking the nation with your nepotism and tribalism that's why the country can't never move forward una results will be out soon, Buhari is now history, Nigeria economy is seriously nose diving but una major problem na Anambra and her people, many of you are struggling to eat under Tinubu's administration but Obi and Anambra are your major headache, you guys don't have the capacity to stop them from progressing their IQs are far from you guys.

Because you can't afford to buy fuel does not translate to the nation's economy nose diving.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 2:18am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124221028:

You guys are sinking the nation with your nepotism and tribalism that's why the country can't never move forward una results will be out soon, Buhari is now history, Nigeria economy is seriously nose diving but una major problem na Anambra and her people, many of you are struggling to eat under Tinubu's administration but Obi and Anambra are your major headache, you guys don't have the capacity to stop them from progressing their IQs are far from you guys.

If Obi's IQ was that high, Tinubu wouldn't have outsmarted him and all of you.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 2:19am On Jul 06, 2023
Shedrack777:
and yet, we have 2 ex presidents and a2 sanate presidents and chief judge of of nigeria all from the north

When Fulani finish killing all of you, then you will know who the North really belongs to.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Asswipemod: 2:21am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124221143:

What's hard for JAMB to invite the poor girl and conduct another exam or remark her paper also invite journalist and media house to prove their credibility

What? Nitori Olorun! You this people. You would do anything just to look cool. Very funny comment.
Re: Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years by Anambra1stS0n: 2:22am On Jul 06, 2023
Asswipemod:

If Obi's IQ was that high, Tinubu wouldn't have outsmarted him and all of you.
He is grandmaster of Oluwale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. / OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 / 10 Words Nigerians Use That Are Not In The Dictionary