Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,343 members, 7,850,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help (30458 Views)

Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. / Apply For RTI International Job Recruitment (33 Openings) / Chemonics International Job Recruitment 2017 (12 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by vikkyhelp(m): 1:02am On Jan 06
Here is the solution

Download NIMC app from Google play store.
Register on the app and get a digital NIN.
Next, get a premium NIN from the same app. Pay 1000 to Remita via the same NIMC app. Remita will charge you N200. After payment download the PDF copy of your NIN. It has front and back copies. Take the digital pdf NIN file to a Business center to laminate it. Submit a scanned copy to that company. I wish you God speed.

quote author=Emir8 post=124221126]I don't know what to do again! I got an international job which will require me to work from Nigeria and I have submitted all other document but the company is not accepting my NIN Slip. They said it is one-faced Id and cannot be accepted.

I downloaded the NIMC App and tried to activate my account but no OTP is send to my mobile phone number.

I went to the NIMC state headquarter in the state I live and complained. They checked my email and phone number in their system and all are correct. They told me to keep on trying the App. I have been trying the App day and night and no OTP was send to activate my account.

I was asked to check if the plastic one is ready for collection. The web page (https://nimc.gov.ng/eid-card-issuance/) does not exist.

I tried to check the status of the plastic one if it is ready through their website - http://touch.nimc.gov.ng/ The page is no longer existing. Everything about NIMC is not working now.

I even make attempt to get driver's license, I was told it will take 60 days to be ready.

Please what will I do again. I don't want to loose this job. I have send messages to different emails in NIMC but no response. I have submitted the police clearance certificate containing my 10 fingerprints yesterday but they still insist I will not be assigned roles until national ID is provided and the documentation period deadline is Monday 10/07/2023

The company said they are not accepting the blank backside below[/quote]
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by vikkyhelp(m): 1:05am On Jan 06
Here is the solution

Download NIMC app from Google play store.
Register on the app and get a digital NIN.
Next, get a premium NIN from the same app. Pay 1000 to Remita via the same NIMC app. Remita will charge you N200. After payment download the PDF copy of your NIN. It has front and back copies. Take the digital pdf NIN file to a Business center to laminate it. Submit a scanned copy to that company. I wish you God speed.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Jedinfo001: 9:28am On Jan 15
Pls can you share the site you apply for the job thanks help a brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment May 2018 (8 Positions) / Nigeria And Coded Employment Recruitment. / You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.