Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,435 members, 7,850,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help (30472 Views)

Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. / Apply For RTI International Job Recruitment (33 Openings) / Chemonics International Job Recruitment 2017 (12 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Emir8: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
sundayoga:

I don't know if this is coming late, Kindly visit any NIMC licenced agent that have version B44 app on their laptop. Tell him you want to reprint your nin slip, it will come out with both front and back inform of ID card. It's legal.
Something like the picture below
Thank you very much. I have gotten the premium Slip like the one you showed (coloured type)
Thank you all. You people have really saved me today

1 Like

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by SmartPolician: 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
inoki247:

Lol nobody will give you international passport within 4weeks I don't know about another country buh Nigeria you go pay bribe tire sef u might still be on it for 3month to 6 month na why I advice people to du renewal 6mnth ahead of the expiry....

And you've download the NiN app on PlayStore and that one too isn't sending OTP that one too can be used to get the digital version...

If you go to states without rush, you will get your passport in days. I got mine within two weeks. You are using Lagos as the yardstick for measuring others.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Ozap: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
altteemy:
@Emir8, go to MTN nin reg centre and get the plastic one. Go along with your slip. You'll get it within minutes.

Just N500
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I asked and I was told it will take 4 weeks or more to be ready. I have just few days left to complete documentation

Hmm
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Abiolang: 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
send me a mail. i will get it for you
Emir8:
I don't know what to do again! I got an international job which will require me to work from Nigeria and I have submitted all other document but the company is not accepting my NIN Slip. They said it is one-faced Id and cannot be accepted.

I downloaded the NIMC App and tried to activate my account but no OTP is send to my mobile phone number.

I went to the NIMC state headquarter in the state I live and complained. They checked my email and phone number in their system and all are correct. They told me to keep on trying the App. I have been trying the App day and night and no OTP was send to activate my account.

I was asked to check if the plastic one is ready for collection. The web page (https://nimc.gov.ng/eid-card-issuance/) does not exist.

I tried to check the status of the plastic one if it is ready through their website - http://touch.nimc.gov.ng/ The page is no longer existing. Everything about NIMC is not working now.

I even make attempt to get driver's license, I was told it will take 60 days to be ready.

Please what will I do again. I don't want to loose this job. I have send messages to different emails in NIMC but no response. I have submitted the police clearance certificate containing my 10 fingerprints yesterday but they still insist I will not be assigned roles until national ID is provided and the documentation period deadline is Monday 10/07/2023

The company said they are not accepting the blank backside below
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by makaveli902: 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
You can get the plastic ID card through some business centres, that's how I did mine. It cost me about #2100 or so. It depends on your locality anyway.

Emir8:
I don't know what to do again! I got an international job which will require me to work from Nigeria and I have submitted all other document but the company is not accepting my NIN Slip. They said it is one-faced Id and cannot be accepted.

I downloaded the NIMC App and tried to activate my account but no OTP is send to my mobile phone number.

I went to the NIMC state headquarter in the state I live and complained. They checked my email and phone number in their system and all are correct. They told me to keep on trying the App. I have been trying the App day and night and no OTP was send to activate my account.

I was asked to check if the plastic one is ready for collection. The web page (https://nimc.gov.ng/eid-card-issuance/) does not exist.

I tried to check the status of the plastic one if it is ready through their website - http://touch.nimc.gov.ng/ The page is no longer existing. Everything about NIMC is not working now.

I even make attempt to get driver's license, I was told it will take 60 days to be ready.

Please what will I do again. I don't want to loose this job. I have send messages to different emails in NIMC but no response. I have submitted the police clearance certificate containing my 10 fingerprints yesterday but they still insist I will not be assigned roles until national ID is provided and the documentation period deadline is Monday 10/07/2023

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by BuiltforTruth1: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
Contact me. You go receive your NIN as fast as within 37 hrs no matter the Challenge on it
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Ozap: 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

It's a lecturing job with a private university in California. I have two lecturers in Usman Danfodio University that are already working with them online on part time and they are being paid $1,200 dollars a month. Their citizens will never accept that amount to work for 13 hours a week and be paid that amount in a month
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Nawteemaxie(m): 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I don't have international passport but they are not accepting PVC. They said non Nigerians can vote during Nigerian election, so the PVC cannot be used for validation of nationality

I have spent a lot of money so far
1) I paid 70k to get Police Clearance Certificate within days
2) My master's degree is in 5 point grading system. I was asked to convert it to 4 points grading system acceptable in the US. I paid a US company, International Education Evaluation (IEE) in North Carolina to make the conversion at $230 dollars. The converted copy has been forwarded to the institution.
3) I paid 56,000 to send the bachelor's degree and master's degree transcripts through DHL.
4) Other expenses

Ah! Means the job must be quite gainful. And NIN wants to hold you back? God forbid!
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Chinny024(f): 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I asked and I was told it will take 4 weeks or more to be ready. I have just few days left to complete documentation

Which state are you in?...
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Olat4421: 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I don’t understand u. Can u send them ur nin pdf file, y du u want to login to d app
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by emekauser(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

You can get internal passport in less than a week, but it will require money
Go to there office , then meet one of their staff, settle him well , then you will see your passport the next day
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by ebukason3(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I don't have international passport but they are not accepting PVC. They said non Nigerians can vote during Nigerian election, so the PVC cannot be used for validation of nationality

I have spent a lot of money so far
1) I paid 70k to get Police Clearance Certificate within days
2) My master's degree is in 5 point grading system. I was asked to convert it to 4 points grading system acceptable in the US. I paid a US company, International Education Evaluation (IEE) in North Carolina to make the conversion at $230 dollars. The converted copy has been forwarded to the institution.
3) I paid 56,000 to send the bachelor's degree and master's degree transcripts through DHL.
4) Other expenses

Go and do international passport, express will cost you around 80k.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by dadabryth: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
Call me on this number for assistance 07088285709
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by dadabryth: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
@Emir8, kindly call me on this number for assistance 07088285709.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Aladesamuel92: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
WhatsApp me 08089875507

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by zivility: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
Write to the employer stating your difficulties with proof and tell them you can carry on with the job once you get your documents you will forward immediately. It's yours skill and capacity that is needed for the job after all
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Juliearth(f): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

Hmmmmm! I knownof people who payed double the price and got theirs same day. You might want to try that.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by omobak: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
Pls let me have your number, I can be of help
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by shankie: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

if u are yet to find solutions to this pls contact me ASAP I have someone that can help u with driver license within the remaining time frame
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by shamsin6300(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
[quote author=Emir8 post=124221126]I don't know what to do again! I got an international job which will require me to work from Nigeria and I have submitted all other document but the company is not accepting my NIN Slip.

You can reach out to me for your International passport sir. You will have it that very day.

I just sent you a dm your mail.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by shamsin6300(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
xynerise:

Can I renew my passport in another state where I didn't register?

Yes you can. I can do it for you whenever you are for it sir.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by camronid(m): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
Why not try to snap the virtual NIN on the app with a very good phone camera and upload. It might work.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by olumided: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
Since you have the slip and you know much details about yourself, find someone or go to any computer centre where you have a guru that can manipulate Corel draw well, let them design the plastic for you.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by emmy512: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

Thank you very much. I just generated the Premium slip and I have send it to the company now. I have also contracted someone to print the plastic ID card. You people have really saved me. Here is the back page of the one I got and paid through remita
Great,
Godspeed
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by maximanuel: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
ytdivine:
You are not alone. Bank activities with the portal is on hold

Check if you're on DND (Do not Disturb) , it can make your line not to receive OTPs no matter how much you try.

Send ALLOW TO 2442 I think or better still you can google it.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by maximanuel: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

Check if you're on DND (Do not Disturb) , it can make your line not to receive OTPs no matter how much you try.

Send ALLOW TO 2442 I think or better still you can google it.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Atheistan: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
Focus on drivers license you can get it within a day for less than 50k.
Nah 9ja you dey ooo everything possible.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by mommaJ(f): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
[quote author=shamsin6300 post=124236096][/quote] is this actual actually possible?
Getting a passport that fast😯
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by altteemy: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ozap:

What if I registered with 9mobile, Does it have to be with only MTN number?
I also have an MTN number.

MTN office for nin is not network restrictive.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by OmoGomesIlorin: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

Pm me I can help you with it. All I will need is your tracking ID. If you don't trust me I will give you directions on what to do to get it done.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by binarydigital: 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

Yes. They said national ID, international passport or driver's license. I only have national identity card slip for now

If you still need help, send me a mail binarydigitalsolutions@gmail.com

I can get you a digital 🆔 in minutes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment May 2018 (8 Positions) / Nigeria And Coded Employment Recruitment. / 5 Interesting Jobs That Can Generate Good Income In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.