Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" (29802 Views)

House Of Reps Invites Lale, UNIPORT VC For Withholding Graduates Certificates / Police Storm Poly Ibadan To Punish Students Dressed Indecently / Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by tesppidd: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
The picture looks a bit blurry but I don't see what's wrong with her dressing.

Maybe my eyes are paining me but I do not see any unclothedness.
Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
REALretep:
Bro...in this era of social media, that girl can mess him up
She can decide to play any form of victim card and post on social media. You can trust how viral it will go and how she will garner sympathy. The VC will then start running helter skelter to save his face and integrity.

The VC should handle such matters administratively while he sends an aide or staff to directly interface with the student.

Which victim card? Sexual harassment or what? Are we that immoral not to know the truth and common sense in social media? What crime did the VC commit against her? What will be her charge
Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by stagger: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emmaomotob:
Animal in human skin. Yet he is comfortable with robbing the school. Hor.ny man. I can't even see anything wrong with the clothes. How can a human being be so stupid? No wonder the country has no direction.

It is people like you who are the product of the moral decadence that set in from the 90s. UNIPORT has long been a haven for depraved and immoral dressing and behaviour. It is about time this is addressed and my man Professor Georgewill will not brook such nonsense.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by tesppidd: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emmaomotob:
Sanity in Nigeria? A country where even mad people are confused about its disorderliness. A country of sycophants and psychopathic sadists without any purpose or direction. A country with underachieving tribes jostling and bragging over minor advantages. A country whose citizens have to listen to a pastor or imam before formulating a thought. A country where a bag of rice costs more than minimum wage. Yet a decently looking and psychologically healthy female has to be destroyed by an old decrepit.
A country where they still burn people alive or stone people alive for armed robbery and petty stealing.

Nigeria is a shithole country.
Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by spencekat(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
Greatn3ss:
To meet in the other room for better settlement
VC should be bigger than that naa

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by tnerro1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
I surport the introduction of dress codes in our universities, anyone that wants to go naked can go school abroad
Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by spencekat(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:
How can a girl be talking back at her VC
She didn't talk back
Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by Agatath: 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
How did you guys want her to dress, ?
Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by ugofulfilled(m): 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
REALretep:
Nigerians and unnecessary show of power
The VC shouldn't engage in this kind of activity capable of undermining him if he's not careful enough
You don't know what you're saying

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by GoodBoi1(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
tesppidd:
The picture looks a bit blurry but I don't see what's wrong with her dressing.

Maybe my eyes are paining me but I do not see any unclothedness.

I think this is the girl and the dress
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuSNvAhuRtX/

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by Banhammy717: 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
It's gradually happening in the church
Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
Good
Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by Opolopoopolonio: 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
spencekat:
She didn't talk back

She told him she was comfortable with what she was wearing.

What effrontery! angry
Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by qtx(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evrHpG8q0f4

Moment UNIPORT VC asks his aides to take details of female student who dressed "indecently", threatening to dismiss the student.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

The menace of skimpies by female students across these universities is something else. They over do things more than even the oyibos that introduced the dressing. It's too much. You will see a girl with a big box of clothes when she opens it you find small small pieces of rags, and she can actually wear any of them as clothe. When you talk they will tell you its non of your business, that its fashion and there is freedom of dressing. O! i hear
Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by UptownVibes(m): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
MR VC wan catch this one young cheesy Although d girl looks insane sha.. Which kind mumu dressing be that sef. See shoes with big white computer stocks
Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by ikennamadu1(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
post=124229551:
This is uncalled for.
She wasn't dressed indecently.
Nothing is wrong with her dressing for crying out loud!

"Give me ya details,
I will dismiss this girl."

Pele, Mr Dismissal.

Seems he was bored and was just looking around to see who he could threaten with a full-armed soldier following him around with an AK-47 in the school compound (now, talk about that!)
Nonsense!!

Now you done show the while world say you no sabi anything.. There are rules as regards dressing in uniport ... If you go against the rules.. The law will take its cause ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by Treasure17(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
Omoawoke:
Lol, this people need to see what’s happening in western worlds.
Girls practically work around naked especially during this summer.

Modified: I have gotten over 10 mentions because of this comment. Lol, there’s no place in my comment I said it was right. I’m trying to say what this girl wore is child’s play.
You got the mentions because your sentences were not well structured and assumption is inevitable In that instance.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by jojomario(m): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
Rayban25:

lets assume there is no law....when you pay a surprise visit to your daughter in school and see her dressed like she is maybe youll be happy with it comfortably make this silly statement you just made
you are stupid. Must you go abusive?
Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
jojomario:
you are stupid. Must you go abusive?

I wasnt abusiv. You simply cant handle the truth. Your comment is silly.
Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by Artorius(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
Omoawoke:
Lol, this people need to see what’s happening in western worlds.
Girls practically work around naked especially during this summer.

Modified: I have gotten over 10 mentions because of this comment. Lol, there’s no place in my comment I said it was right. I’m trying to say what this girl wore is child’s play.

On this forum, people write without employing simple logic...

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by Artorius(m): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
Treasure17:

You got the mentions because your sentences were not well structured and assumption is inevitable In that instance.

His statement was clear enough. You people just like to look for a way to release your frustration...
Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by ImperialYoruba: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
Why de camera man hand dey shake, abi he don dip for toto? grin
Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by Ugwuoke347(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
REALretep:
Nigerians and unnecessary show of power
The VC shouldn't engage in this kind of activity capable of undermining him if he's not careful enough

You are very foolish.
Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by Emmaomotob(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
stagger:

It is people like you who are the product of the moral decadence that set in from the 90s. UNIPORT has long been a haven for depraved and immoral dressing and behaviour. It is about time this is addressed and my man Professor Georgewill will not brook such nonsense.
A normal and psychologically healthy female naturally seeks attention from males by embodying her sexual nature. While a male seeks to attract beautiful women by being physically fit, wealthy and having status. The girl's behavior is an expression of a fully integrated female who is confident and comfortable with being a sexual organism and is happy to be desired and to desire. If you have not learnt this after living a furtively long live, you probably don't deserve a brain between your skull.
Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by Treasure17(m): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
Artorius:

His statement was clear enough. You people just like to look for a way to release your frustration...
No one is releasing any frustration. More like using western analogy to justify the girl's action while vilifying the authorities. It's open to different interpretation.
Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by Arabk25: 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
She hasn't commit any crime why dismiss her there are other important issues to deal with like sorting of courses and exam malpractices wat about lecturers harassing female student. That vc must be a big fool for wanting to dismiss a student for indecent dressing the last time I checked indecent dressing is never a crime in any part of the world
Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by aspabay(m): 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
The photographer had only one job.
Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by mrksquare: 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
The issue has been resolved. The VC there and then forgave the students after she became remorseful and made a pledge of not dressing indecently going forward.
Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by aremubabs: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
This is harassment.

Harassing girls in the name of discipline.
Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by aremubabs: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
aspabay:
The photographer had only one job.

And failed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by PAWG(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
I hope they can handle the backlash. When in Rome act like a Roman
Re: UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" by aremubabs: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
Arabk25:
She hasn't commit any crime why dismiss her there are other important issues to deal with like sorting of courses and exam malpractices wat about lecturers harassing female student. That vc must be a big fool for wanting to dismiss a student for indecent dressing the last time I checked indecent dressing is never a crime in any part of the world

Exactly.

This is, in fact, an act of tyranny. Bullying.

Imagine the arrogance. "I will dismiss this girl."

When you expect all these gender groups to speak up, you will not hear pim from them.

Here is a girl being harassed by a man who only happens to be more powerful than her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OAU Stops Automatic Employment For First Class Graduates / Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.