Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches (23834 Views)

First Class Students Of Ignatius Ajuru Uni Write Test To Prove Their Grades / Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition / Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Guruengineer: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
ppogba:

The advertisement on Radio is called " Invitation to treat" in law. It is clearly different from" offer for sale".

In elementary law, the first category is rarely enforceable in law.

What of the second situation chief ?
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by BluntCrazeMan: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Sir make it 10m so I can use it to process my Germany travel please
Go and collect the one that is readily available..
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by BluntCrazeMan: 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
bizhop01:
Only 1million
If you have the evidence,, go and collect the money..
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by GerogeI(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
ppogba:

You forgot to mention the ones that enter "attachment" via a night bus to come to their London to sell Gala.

What of the ones running from their brown roof backwaters to come to Lagos as practicing Agberos.
Bigotry has already decayed your brain, otherwise you will know that lack of opportunities does not spare any group in Nigeria.
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by OkayDaddy: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
GboyegaD:

Because they are as babaric as you. There are many ways to go about this than the way they handled it.

Like how you handled those locking you under the bed on Mondays.
Foolish cowards.
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by ppogba: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
GerogeI:

What of the ones running from their brown roof backwaters to come to Lagos as practicing Agberos.
Bigotry has already decayed your brain, otherwise you will know that lack of opportunities does not spare any group in Nigeria.

The same bigotry that made you see those selling agbo but could not see those trooping to lagos to sell gala?

Is it that painful when being paid in your own coins?

Victim mentality wrapped in crying bigotry.

how market and shed today?

Read your first comment and pat yourself on the back for being a fool that cannot take a punch.
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by obama99: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
Can you a very reckless statement from the kind of people put in jamb. It is only ICPC and EFCC that has the perogative to investigate and give detailed summary in the happening, not trying to use bait to cover up inefficiencies. Let the right people do their job and tell Nigerian what they observed.
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by ppogba: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
Guruengineer:

What of the second situation chief ?

My brother,

I cannot claim what I am not on a faceless forum

I am not a lawyer but only answered your question based on my elementary knowledge of business law of DECADES ago.

Cheers.
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Stanweezy(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
Komu1048:

U r very right about the 09 one, same applied to me my result was 205 but later became 232. But I don’t think they r still in that level. 09 far na

U are correct 2008 set

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by doyin01: 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
GerogeI:
Everything coming out of JAMB, a public institution shows it is being manned by a set of unqualified people who are not just ignorant of the laws of the land, but have a very low understanding of what public service is.

Seems to be trying to make light joke of a serious infraction of media trial of a minor.

So the question is if they will award N1 million naira to any person making such a proof, Whose money are they awarding for their media jest? Is it tax payers funds allocated through budgetary provisions that they will award for this media show that is well outside of JAMBs mandate to serve, or Is it the examinees funds that they plan to fritt away in such manner? Was this provided for in the 2023 approved budget for JAMB? Did JAMB defend such waste of national funds in their Budget presentation to the National Assembly or do we have an emperor at the helm of JAMB who just does as he pleases? Who does JAMB answer to that Justified the use of THE PEOPLE'S funds in such a careless manner.

Is Mr. Benjamin talking about his personal Salary and that of the Directors? What are their salaries, does it afford them the capacity to make this sort of fund offer? Are there adequate seperation between the personal funds of those manning JAMB and funds given to them to run this public educational service?

A public institution cannot be making such a N1 million offer as its response to criticism without adequate budgetary provisions otherwise it is being run by unseasoned quacks!
How is a 19 years old lady a minor ??una go just open mouth waaaaa begin dey vomit nonsense..

3 Likes

Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by BluntCrazeMan: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
TheStrongest:
Jamb no well o..

I had 2 different scores/result when I wrote jamb in 2013..

219 was the first score, then during post utme I noticed say the score dropped to 210..

And na Uniben I applied to.. any further dropping from that I for no get admission 😂😂😂..

Werey jamb!!

But for this girl matter we nor really know who dey lie or who dey talk true sha.
Guy,, carry that original one of 219 and the one of 210 and go to JAMB Office..

E no mean anything about the year.. (2013)
Just go there and collect your 1-million Naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by BluntCrazeMan: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
Stanweezy:
No be Dem get the site dey can do and undo.

There is every possibility Jamb uttered that little girl's result.

2009 Jamb I wrote the result was 214 my Physics then was 33, after some weeks we heard Jamb is upgrading their score due to error in certain subject and me been sure of my physics and the possibility of me having such a ridiculous score.

I rechecked again, my physics jumps to 67 from 33 and the total score went from 214 to 248. That same result got me admitted into Electrical/Electronics Engineering.

So Jamb is not left out in this scenario and I believe those that wrote Jamb 2009 will testify this.
Bro..

Go and show them your results and collect your N1m.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Menclothing: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
They even showed sms logs of how the girl texted them 4 times..and the computer kept sending her the real score she got. The girl also sent a text of the dubious result and the computer replied with her original score.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Pascal9: 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
Simeony007:
Let him make the money 20m we'll find the Glitches
mumu you get 1000 naira in your life
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by XAUBulls: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
richie240:

That's d greatest challenge with ndigb**.
They all sleep and face d same direction.

Once a bloda takes a decision - no matter how asinine- d others are duty-bound to follow suit without asking questions. Failure to do so, they see themselves/they are seen as 'sabos'.

Just take a look at d last election where they gave their bloda 98% of their votes despite knowing full well of his abysmal 8-yr tenure as governor.

Indeed my bruv... That toxic attitude by these creeps is a big minus for interpersonal and/inter-ethnic relationships. Perception is stronger than reality in professional PR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Danladi147: 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
Jamb invited DSS against a 16 yrs old girl but couldn't not call ordinary police for the snake that swallowed billions dat year
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Wrackcityoffici: 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
I had similar issues during my jamb exam years back then...they sent me and my friend the wrong score, they sent me 160 something and my friend 180 something via sms, I was surprised plus my parents were disappointed, I was getting insults back 2 back, my friend was a scholar and she was even thinking about suicide at that time cos the shame was much o... finally I decided to get a scratch card, lo and behold I saw my real score, passed with flying colors. I don't believe JAMB at all! They keep having this stupid error every year. I'm really happy this girl is standing on this because she's creating awareness about something that affects these students badly but everyone just overlooks and wait to write again the next year, system error still dey o, cos I remember most people don't finish their jamb exam due to the lagging jamb software.

Shout-out to my friend Summayya...if you ever by chance see this, it would be nice to hear from you again, the prettiest Hausa girl I know, the most educated Hausa girl I know too...light skin, petite with a thick ass at the same time, you could see through her soul and see the light, pure light...I still remember her smile, almost all the guys wanted to get her number that day at the jamb centre but she would hold me, my joke no funny but she go smile...omo I no know who create that girl o but GOD make my future wife get good heart

Ps: Ive got a registered Venza 2010 for sale @6.4m
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Hawkler: 11:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
post=124235287:
Is Here And Following The Update
A senior high-level programmer has spoken with front & backend programming skills don't dare challenge his contest. Because Backend development languages handle the 'behind-the-scenes' functionality of web applications. It's code that connects the web to a database, manages user connections, and powers the web application itself. Backend development works in tandem with the front end to deliver the final product to the end user.
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Hawkler: 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
[quote author=Wrackcityoffici post=124241209]I had similar issues during my jamb exam years back then...they sent me and my friend the wrong score, they sent me 160 something and my friend 180 something via sms, I was surprised plus my parents were disappointed, I was getting insults back 2 back, my friend was a scholar and she was even thinking about suicide at that time cos the shame was much o... finally I decided to get a scratch card, lo and behold I saw my real score, passed with flying colors. I don't believe JAMB at all! They keep having this stupid error every year. I'm really happy this girl is standing on this because she's creating awareness about something that affects these students badly but everyone just overlooks it and wait to write again the next year, system error still dey o, cos I remember most people don't finish their jamb exam due to the lagging jamb software.

Shout-out to my friend Summayya...if you ever by chance see this, it would be nice to hear from you again, the prettiest Hausa girl I know, the most educated Hausa girl I know too...light skin, petite with a thick ass at the same time, you could see through her soul and see the light, pure light...I still remember her smile, almost all the guys wanted to get her number that day at the jamb center but she would hold me, my joke no funny but she goes smiled...omo I do know who create that girl o but GOD make my future wife get a good heart

Ps: I've got a registered Venza 2010 for sale @6.4m[/quote
Are you doing jiggles with the write-up?
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Guruengineer: 12:28am On Jul 06, 2023
ppogba:

My brother,

I cannot claim what I am not on a faceless forum

I am not a lawyer but only answered your question based on my elementary knowledge of business law of DECADES ago.

Thanks sir. Thought you were a legal practitioner
Cheers.
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by CaptainFM1: 1:21am On Jul 06, 2023
Festus Okoye can do that easily with his loud mouth
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by CaptainFM1: 1:33am On Jul 06, 2023
Festus Okoye can do that easily with his loud mouth.
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 06, 2023
9jatriot:
Nice one. No need hiding under social media, JAMB has thrown a challenge.

Another important thing of note is what is a so-called brilliant girl still doing in secondary school at age 19?

I know people who have graduated from the university at that age or at age 20, yet we are made to believe that she has been very brilliant and yet still in secondary school at this age.

Maybe she is a local champion who didn't know there is a bigger world out there and that it is possible to also find people better than you.

This your talk no dey matured at all.

Daughter of an Olaf’s rider. Do you know her childhood story? Do you know whether she started school late due to poverty. During cowbellpedia days I saw many 17 year old in Junior category that is they were in Junior secondary school.

No Dey judge people so they won’t judge you and your kids too when e sup.
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Akintol23(m): 4:32am On Jul 06, 2023
I am still of d opinion that something went wrong somewhere,because d girl wouldn't have gotten d effrontery of sending d msg of d fake result to jamb,if she had personally forged it as claimed by JAMB. For her to keep sending d fake result repeatedly to jamb has proven her innocence. I think this is a call for jamb to improve on their services by doing away with d system of directing students to personally print their result slip from d internet.l suggest that jamb should be sending d result directly to d email box of d students in order to forestall this kind of embarrassment. I still don't support d position of jamb that d little girl is a forger.
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Obesity(m): 7:19am On Jul 06, 2023
You want to spoil jamb runs business for people 😂
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Dreament(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2023
popp:
Where will he get the 1m to give to the person.

Only this alone shows a whole lots of irregularities is going on with in JAMB.

He and other staff and officials working in JAMB are like other civil and public servants, how much are their salaries that he will pledge 1m to someone?
what are you even saying? Go and found out why they are called MDAS. is it the man in question that will pay that money. For your mind, when individual won a case against government in court, is the civil servants that pay money for compensation
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by popp(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2023
Dreament:
what are you even saying? Go and found out why they are called MDAS. is it the man in question that will pay that money. For your mind, when individual won a case against government in court, is the civil servants that pay money for compensation

C'mon stop typing.

When he said they will give...

Did he say that Governmt will pay...

How would he casually be attracting expenditure for Government for no just reason if I should go by your notion.

If they can have access to JAMB treasure and ditch out 1m to any one.

They would have such access to ditch out any sum for them selves

JAMB is a very corrupt agency who only pretend and form Saints on Earth
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Moneyyyy09: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2023
GboyegaD:

Because they are as babaric as you. There are many ways to go about this than the way they handled it.
When you and your ilks were taking side also clap for yourself mumu
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Headward: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2023
I had two different results honestly. First result was below and that was what I used throughout my schooling while trying to go Serve naso I went to print another and I realized I had higher score compared to the first one.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Bishop4real: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2023
Simeony007:
Let him make the money 20m we'll find the Glitches

You will "find glitches" or you will "create them"... grin grin
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Lenxy: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2023
alobright17:
the man isn’t the one that claimed that snake swallowed money they’re rather the ones that probed and investigated the matter . Stop acting ignorance online bush boy.
You are the very stupiiid person supporting useless corrupt jamb. If he is the spokesperson and he can ask to provide any glitch, then we can also ask him to sprovide the snake that swallowed money...idiiiots like you support every single rubbish happening in the country. Idiiiots like you like corrupt leaders for no reason. I'm sure you also supported jamb when they said snake swallowed millions. Who did he probe and investigated before jamb snake swallowed money??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ignatius Akpabio Wins British Petroleum Prize Award For Best Project (Photo) / Third Class Graduate With No Direction / Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.