Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed (7276 Views)

Abia Governor-Elect Otti Celebrates After INEC Announced Him As Winner (Video) / Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by Yorubadirty: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
This is a smack down to the illiterate SANs and corn defenders standing behind the cocaine sniffing jaguda.

Datti smiling after the witness 4ked up and indicted Bola as a white powder papa with a $460000 forfeiture

68 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by Yorubadirty: 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
People who supported Peter Obi before election, stood with him after election, even appeared as witnesses before the PEPT. And they weren't paid a dime. But people who supported Tinubu before election for money, all ran away and left him in wilderness at PEPT. No witness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by phorget(m): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
Hmmmmmmm!
Bulaba wont be happy with that witness for sure.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by Yorubadirty: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
Helinues get your ass here

I noticed you are quiet after the cocaine Baron de al was exposed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by 001Lagos: 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
Tinubu has been reduced to a laughing stock by the people that he called to defend him in court ..

Tinubu is a joke πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by Yorubadirty: 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
phorget:
Hmmmmmmm!
Bulaba wont be happy with that witness for sure.

This is Yakubu Mahmood holding evidence against him. This picture is the real definition of don't judge a book by its cover. They don score own goal

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by 001Lagos: 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
Yorubadirty:

This is Yakubu Mahmood holding evidence against him. This picture is the real definition of don't judge a book by its cover. They don score own goal
Walahi, they are just clueless πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by BossGerald: 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
As e dey sweet us e dey pain dem...haha

This datti smile will favor me and my family

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by Yorubadirty: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
001Lagos:
Tinubu has been reduced to a laughing stock by the people that he called to defend him in court ..

Tinubu is a joke πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

The way agbado boys will drag that Tinubu/Shettima witness who Livy SAN messed up today in court. He must vomit every penny that was paid to him. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by Dpen11(f): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
This is getting tough

9 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by Yorubadirty: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
001Lagos:

Walahi, they are just clueless πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

The photo is damn epic I swear🀣🀣🀣🀣
The perfect pic that's meant for this

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by 001Lagos: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
Yorubadirty:

The way agbado boys will drag that Tinubu/Shettima witness who Livy SAN messed up today in court. He must vomit every penny that was paid to him. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No be lie ..

If they could label VP Osibanjo "Odale and Judas who betrayed his master", I wonder the name that they will label Bamidele for testifying against Tinubu in court today πŸ˜‚

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by Yorubadirty: 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
BossGerald:
As e dey sweet us e dey pain dem...haha

This datti smile will favor me and my family

Peter Obi's victory at the PEPT is the cheapest & easiest in Nigeria's history. Tinubu, Shettima, & the APC accepted defeat even before their case started. Livy SAN, did their witness dirty today in court.
They were forced to close the case, even with 12 days left. No witness πŸ˜‚

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by Yorubadirty: 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
Dpen11:
This is getting tough

They f😎ucked with the wrong generation!!!

27 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by Yorubadirty: 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
001Lagos:

No be lie ..

If they could label VP Osibanjo "Odale and Judas who betrayed his master", I wonder the name that they will label Bamidele for testifying against Tinubu in court today πŸ˜‚

LIVY ỀZỌỀKWỀ (SAN)
don slap APC eye witness for Eye🀣🀣🀣

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by Yorubadirty: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
The EU report came timely. At the exact time we needed it and it was tendered...

Yarimo your wailing is needed

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by Yorubadirty: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
This is Dr Livy Uzoukwu the lead counsel of the Peter Obi legal team. He drilled the Tinub/Shettima witness in court today and made him to confess that Tinubu forfeited heroin money in the US.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by Charliehustle(m): 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nigeria my country..lol

2 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by PaellaPaella: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
Yorubadirty:
This is Dr Livy Uzoukwu the lead counsel of the Peter Obi legal team. He drilled the Tinub/Shettima witness in court today and made him to confess that Tinubu forfeited heroin money in the US.

The drilling was very smooth although I felt sad their lawyer refused to bring another witness to be drilled after seeing what happened to Bamidele

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
Yorubadirty:
People who supported Peter Obi before election, stood with him after election, even appeared as witnesses before the PEPT. And they weren't paid a dime. But people who supported Tinubu before election for money, all ran away and left him in wilderness at PEPT. No witness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
They are all feeling the hit of his maladministration. The agbado crooner removed subsidy without planning and left everyone suffering.

31 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by ratiani6: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
Funny though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by IVORY2009(m): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
Yorubadirty:
This is a smack down to the illiterate SANs and corn defenders standing behind the cocaine sniffing jaguda.

Datti smiling after the witness 4ked up and indicted Bola as a white powder papa with a $460000 forfeiture

Our president was an ex drug dealer undecided cry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by lordimmaogidi(m): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
I will celebrate this victory,by the time Peter Obi my President, takes his oath of office.
Kudos to the Legal Team.

23 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by Faber(m): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by Yorubadirty: 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
Charliehustle:
Nigeria my country..lol

Tinubu will be disqualified. His witness confirmed he was involved in Narcotics trafficking today in court.

The judges were astonished a witness with a law background could fall for the trap of Peter Obi’s lawyers. APC has scored own goal.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by Yorubadirty: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
PaellaPaella:

The drilling was very smooth although I felt sad their lawyer refused to bring another witness to be drilled after seeing what happened to Bamidele

Lobatan 🀣

Livy injected him with overdose in court today πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ€“... So he had memory loss.

Or should I sayπŸ€” discombobulated memory.

19 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by Yorubadirty: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

They are all feeling the hit of his maladministration. The agbado crooner removed subsidy without planning and left everyone suffering.

All the Nollywood actors, actress, & one night stand (ONS) comedians who collected Tinubu's money for campaign, none was bold enough to come out & stand as witness for him in Court. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ Qudus Akanbi was seen today in Lagos, selling soft drinks. Even LAMIDI APAPA ghosted Helinues missing 🀣🀣

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by Yorubadirty: 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
IVORY2009:

Our president was an ex drug dealer undecided cry

All of them APC don leave the case for God

7 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
Yorubadirty:

All the Nollywood actors, actress, & one night stand (ONS) comedians who collected Tinubu's money for campaign, none was bold enough to come out & stand as witness for him in Court. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ Qudus Akanbi was seen today in Lagos, selling soft drinks. Even LAMIDI APAPA ghosted Helinues missing 🀣🀣
grin grin grin grin My belle oooo

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by Yorubadirty: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

grin grin grin grin My belle oooo

I was expecting this man to come to court to stand as a witness.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed by Harrykn: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
This thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK / Something Is Happening In Ekiti β€” For Real! / President Buhari Assures On Credible Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.