Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) (46365 Views)

Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) / Tinubu Joins Twitter Space.. Vows To Make Peter Obi A Member Of His Cabinet / Tinubu Joins Endsars Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Yoighaman(m): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
membranus:

Ol' story. The world has moved on since.

Who is "The world"? Kindly speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by teacherbim(f): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
ify84:
But this is a parody account. The president SA on media can't post such
It is not
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Quincy10: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
We enjoy suffering in this country smh
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by CEOwatazs: 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tripitaka:
Couldnt even hide the fact that he isnt in control of the account.
the owner of that account is the president of your Nation. The Giant of Africa, the most populous black nation in the world; you don't expect him to be the one writing on all his social media handles. He delegates such role; the handler knows the how Nigerians like cruise.... He is allowed to do any legally to draw the attention of these larger youth population to m himself and do he did. Take a chill pill

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by drinkgarri: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Let them breath pls
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by aswani(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Yoighaman:
The process that produced Tinubu as President is fraudulent. He should have just allowed INEC do her job, the chances he might win was high, but the fact that there was foul play makes his alleged win very doubtful. A fraudulent process cannot produce a honorable President. Everytime I see him, this is what comes to mind. Truth is, if the election is re-conducted, he might win, even without foul play.

The process that brought every single Nigerian civilian leader, even going as far back as Tafawa Balewa, has not been perfect. It would probably continue to be imperfect until you and I are long gone to this world. I myself detest it by the way.

You made specific allegations about the Part President Tinubu played in the process including him not allowing INEC to do their job. What exactly did he do to stop INEC doong their job?

Remember Bubu's cabal did not want him to win, something you can tell from things like :

1) Osibanjo being encouraged to run to break the unwritten arrangement

2) Naira change which we all know was to stop Tinubu bringing out bullion vans but which ended up causing untold pain to the masses and which was circumvented anyway

3) Bubu waiting till very late in the day before he went on the electoral trail to help President Tinubu's campaign (this one was not a bad thing as it ensured the incoming administration would not be mistaken for the failed outgoing one).

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Lama70(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
Estello:
Nigerian President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has join recently launched social media, Threads.

The thread which is owned by Mark Zuckerberg's instagram was launched earlier today and the president has joined with his personal handle.
He also posted his first message below

https://www.threads.net/t/CuXDTRhNeJg/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

His official handle is https://www.threads.net/@officialasiwajubat

Fellow tailors?
What are they sewing?
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Puyolmoses: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
Obedients right now for peace to reign

Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Sprints3: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tinubu or seyi Tinubu guess who be handler for tinubu. Seyi Tinubu and dele Alake same with bubu na adeshina and osinbajo dey help am tweet. Tinubu no dey even press phone
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Pitto: 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tailor bawo? The BAT I know is not a tailor na?

Are you sure this is from my president?
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Pitto: 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tailor bawo? The BAT I know is not a tailor na? Or is Nigeria clothing material?

Are you sure this is from my president?
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by plaindealer: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
dyera:
Clout chasing president.

Meanwhile,

May 29, 2015:

Nigerians successfully entered a life of hardship, pain and suffering.

May 29, 2019:

Nigerians successfully entered the next level of hardship, pain and suffering.

May 29, 2023:

Nigerians successfully renewed their life of hardship, pain and suffering.

Na you dey suffer, speak for yourself..
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by drimzsmoke(m): 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
accordadoga26:

We won't only press their necks.

We will break their necks

....and balls too, for those of dem wey get balls!!!
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by AfonjaPriest: 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
The crook has landed to continue the legacies of corruption, maladministration, mismanagement, and their ilk.
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Ofysmith14: 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
IDAN_BALABLU welcome to thread app
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Yoighaman(m): 12:31am On Jul 07, 2023
aswani:

The process that brought every single Nigerian civilian leader, even going as far back as Tafawa Balewa, has not been perfect. It would probably continue to be imperfect until you and I are long gone to this world. I myself detest it by the way.

You made specific allegations about the Part President Tinubu played in the process including him not allowing INEC to do their job. What exactly did he do to stop INEC doong their job?

Remember Bubu's cabal did not want him to win, something you can tell from things like :

1) Osibanjo being encouraged to run to break the unwritten arrangement

2) Naira change which we all know was to stop Tinubu bringing out bullion vans but which ended up causing untold pain to the masses and which was circumvented anyway

3) Bubu waiting till very late in the day before he went on the electoral trail to help President Tinubu's campaign (this one was not a bad thing as it ensured the incoming administration would not be mistaken for the failed outgoing one).

Thanks for your response Bro. I get you 💯

We would make Nigeria great again.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by OniyideAmplify(m): 12:41am On Jul 07, 2023
CivilianJTF:
idanaldo
Idaninho

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Deepspirituals: 6:14am On Jul 07, 2023
post=124255625:
Nice, we joined Threads 48 hours ago also.
After Nairaland, then Threads.
It's been so far so good.

Zuckerberg and Jeff are in serious social media war about this new one from Mark.

Meanwhile,
God bless Our LEADER, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬
Seems Evil ones has different meaning by you...
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by dyera(m): 6:35am On Jul 07, 2023
Lanretoye:
if you have been so unfortunate in recent years pls dont generalize it.many people have bought cars and houses between then and now so why sounding like the way your life is is how every other person's life is.

Many people bought cars, built houses under Buhari, does not change the fact that millions were plunge into hardship under Buhari. The problem with you APC supporters is that you love to close your eyes to the plight of millions of poor and unfortunate Nigerians whose suffering were intensified by under APC.
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by brightDdon(m): 6:38am On Jul 07, 2023
Estello:
Nigerian President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has join recently launched social media, Threads.

The thread which is owned by Mark Zuckerberg's instagram was launched earlier today and the president has joined with his personal handle.
He also posted his first message below

https://www.threads.net/t/CuXDTRhNeJg/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

His official handle is https://www.threads.net/@officialasiwajubat

Please someone should tell me the meaning of IDAN
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by HRMK: 7:10am On Jul 07, 2023
UR WELCOME SIR!!
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Puyolmoses: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2023
Obedient right now, for peace to reign

Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by oaugraduate1234(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
Some people are not aware that it is possible to relocate to Canada, become a resident and get better jobs over there through the Temporary Foreign Workers Program with work permit, without the incidence of been scammed by fake agents.

For more enquiries and Info, please click on the link below;

https:///1do7r

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House / Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Destroyed My Friend's 40 Acres Of Farmland - Apoti Eri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.