Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF (16707 Views)

Free Agent XI: Worth A Combined 462m Euros... But The Players Can Move For Free / NFF Appoints Randy Waldrum As Super Falcons’ New Coach / Jamie Vardy: Nigerian Players Keep Talking In Pidgin English, I Want To Learn It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by Legitgames85: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
MRDEE01:
NFF should sign Jose Mourinho, all their dirty secrets will be outside in one month.
true talk
Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by happney65: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
The kain beating wey them go beat us for that Australia heen with wetin NFF dey do us heenn.. grin
Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by Reference(m): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
It appears the only folks satisfactorily catered for in this country are politicians, all others are just badly treated. Shameful, shambolic country.

4 Likes

Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by seguno2: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
HonNL:
Previous Threads:
2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup: We’re Not Prepared – Super Falcons Coach
(https://www.nairaland.com/7746580/2023-fifa-womens-world-cup#124114388)

NFF fired back: Your final list shows your deficiency:
https://www.thecable.ng/falcons-world-cup-list-shows-your-deficiency-nff-fires-back-at-waldrum/amp

The FIFA Women's World Cup which will be hosted by two Countries for the first time will be holding in Australia and New Zealand from 20th July – 20 August 2023. Nigeria is in Group B alongside heavyweights Canada & co-host Australia with the Republic of Ireland completing the group.

The Super Falcons' first game will be against Canada on July 21st at the Melbourne Rectangular Stadium.

In an interview with The Whistle Podcast, Randy Waldrum, the Head Coach has fired a salvo at the NFF, this time in more brutal fashion.

What Buhari, Tinubu and APC can’t destroy, does not exist.

Repeat after me.
Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by lexy2014: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
Angelfrost:
Dear Coach... It's not just NFF!

It's the entire Contraption!

No Nigerian, not even the dull sycophants can point to a sector devoid of Corruption and Mediocrity!

Bros, It is the very same corruption and mediocrity that is responsible for NFF hiring him as our national team coach despite the fact that he is a P.E. teacher/school coach. Imagine nigeria depending on a school coach to lead our national football team to a W/C

1 Like

Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by ZitaMall: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
happney65:
The kain beating wey them go beat us for that Australia heen with wetin NFF dey do us heenn.. grin

The best thing for them is to try to win the first match, then the second protest, go on strike and not play except they pay them.
Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by Angelfrost(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
lexy2014:

It is the very corruption and mediocrity that is responsible for NFF hiring him as our national team coach despite the fact that he is a P.E. teacher/school coach. Imagine nigeria depending on a school coach to lead our national football team to a W/C

Yet, they still can't pay him salaries... If they can owe a below-average coach 7 months' salary, how can they afford a world-class coach??!

No sector in Nigeria is ready to function... Not with this preternatural level of Graft!

6 Likes

Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by Reference(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
Angelfrost:
Dear Coach... It's not just NFF!

It's the entire Contraption!

No Nigerian, not even the dull sycophants can point to a sector devoid of Corruption and Mediocrity!

Even the basic things of administration they cannot get right. Why employ when you know you cannot pay. Is that not fraud in officialdom.
Yet they can appropriate billions for their pensions for doing what amounts to part time work in other climes.
And some joker will yak that a government that serially embarrasses us before the world is doing well.

1 Like

Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by Cantonese: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
MRDEE01:
NFF should sign Jose Mourinho, all their dirty secrets will be outside in one month.

Please off the mike!
Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by ZitaMall: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
SIRTee15:
No wonder that English girl did not return.
She should have played for England. In most case, patriotism isn't enough. You also have to think of your mental health.

U have to be strong for a western person to survive the bureaucracy in 3rd world nation.

But what I don't understand is why NFF will not go for local coaches who understand the system.

She wasn't invited by England. All these foreign based athletes weren't invited by their country of residence that's why they represent Nigeria to at least further their career. And if you're not at least 50% Nigerian I don't think you can withstand the stress of Nigeria sports officials.

Do you know last Olympics, I think addicts had kits ready made for athletes to be given free. But because the sports minister wanted to make money out of it, they refused and produced only one sport wear for all athletes. One of them did a video of him washing it in a hand wash basin to use the next day and shared it,vthen the sports minister wanted to bribe him with $4000 to take the video down.

3 Likes

Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by Sprints3: 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
SIRTee15:
She should have played for England. In most case, patriotism isn't enough. You also have to think of your mental health.

U have to be strong for a western person to survive the bureaucracy in 3rd world nation.

But what I don't understand is why NFF will not go for local coaches who understand the system.
Ashley plumptre
Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by Angelfrost(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Reference:

Even the basic things of administration they cannot get right. Why employ when you know you cannot pay. Is that not fraud in officialdom.
Yet they can appropriate billions for their pensions for doing what amounts to part time work in other climes.
And some joker will yak that a government that serially embarrasses us before the world is doing well.

That's why sycophants and supporters of these politicians really offend me on this Forum...! How morally depraved and obtuse do you have to become to defend such a level of poor leadership and corruption??!

Before Stephen Keshi died, he complained of the same things... He achieved the last glory for Nigeria (Nation's Cup) with little to nothing from these bastards in power! He literally fought with them all the way!

Basic things like logistics and Player welfare will never be handled! NEVER!!!

The same issues in the area of Athletics...! The same issues in Basketball! In short, the entire SPORTS section!

I keep asking these sycophants and so-called Patriots to name just one sector of this 4th world nation that is corruption-free and thriving! Just one... I will eat my shoes that day!!!

4 Likes

Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by FuckkMOD: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
ok o
thesolutions:
Oh those ladies can keep you going even when it is becoming unbearable. Victory satisfies and those girls can give it you in a satisfying ways.
Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by FuckkMOD: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Infact dem be werey, one idiot mod don ban my account,
Memphitz357:
Ogun go kee those foolish mods for this Nairaland.
Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by FuckkMOD: 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
Someone who claimed he was owed 14 months salary ? You be mumu seh

ecolime:
The players money keep me going, I would have walked away long ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by Mandesz(m): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
thesolutions:
Oh those ladies can keep you going even when it is becoming unbearable. Victory satisfies and those girls can give it you in a satisfying ways.
one day you'll take your sense back!
Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by Shinor(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
SIRTee15:

What system?

System that supports failure? And produces failure
Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by Mandesz(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
bakomann:
Why is Nigeria like this? Where is the money released to the NFF?

After NNPC, NFF is the most corrupt agency.
wow police are safe for the first time!
Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by Mandesz(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
iWasNotHere:
Players or MONEY $$
Oloriburuku white head
one day your enemies will have mercy and you'll take your sense back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by MacJiver: 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ok
Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by Shattuck(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
This is one of the major issues we have in this nations, I guess if it were a Nigerian or Nigerians complaining about this same issues, some brainless squirrels will be out here calling you a wailer, these same set of fools will gaslight you by claiming they are patriots, how can a patriot stand by an individual/ institution that is totally corrupt, if we should fail at the world cup Nigerians will be so quick to put the blame on the coach, leaving out the NFF which is obviously the biggest problem against Nigeria's football growth.
Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by whizzler: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
I'm
SIRTee15:

Are u talking about Ashleigh plumptre? I thought I saw her name aming those in camp
Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by Nicenixon: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
The corruption going on in NFF is as bad as the corruption in oil sector.
Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by Kibbs(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Understand which system? The same system that is abject and in tatters and stinks of corruption? What’s difference is that going to make except that the local coach would be stuffed and have his wings absolutely clipped unlike this one who is able to speak out… don’t even mention it again, that opinion isn’t it at all.

And the way y’all yearn for local coaches will always amaze me. Are they as good or better than the foreign coaches?

SIRTee15:

Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by DesChyko: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
Is it that this government of ours just find diverse ways to be fraudulent because what is the meaning of this?

People will always say 'Every Nigerian is like this' but come on! What kind of group do you hang out with that makes you believe every Nigerian wants to fleece you for nothing?

These people are evil and the people they surround themselves with are evil.
Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by mechanics(m): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
Shame on NFF
Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by igbsam(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
NFF....one of the most corrupt body after inec
Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by Slynation(m): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
This is just too bad in all ramifications...
Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by Kukutenla: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
I hope this man is not trying to lay the ground for blame and excuses when his team eventually mess up at the tournament.
Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by specialmati(m): 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
bakomann:
Why is Nigeria like this? Where is the money released to the NFF?

After NNPC, NFF is the most corrupt agency.
grin grin grin grin grin you forget NPF
Re: The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF by specialmati(m): 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kukutenla:
I hope this man is not trying to lay the ground for blame and excuses when his team eventually mess up at the tournament.
grin grin grin grin grin grin you are very funny ,the team going there to win the world cup abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho / Fresh FIFA Sanction Looms As Court Sacks Maigari, NFF Board / Bukola Saraki Reacts After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.