Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas (3617 Views)

What Happened To The Ogboni Society In Yorubaland And What Led To It's Decline? / Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba / Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan: I Am The Leader Of All Obas In Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by Armaggedon: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
A Yoruba priestess wanted to hold Osun festival in Ilorin. Here are the reactions from Ilorin Indigenes.

6 Likes

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by Armaggedon: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
I Never knew Ilorin people are not Yorubas.

More...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by dokyOloye: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Accommodators can't Accommodate themselves now grin grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by SmartPolician: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
We live among humans but the hardest thing to find is humanity!

8 Likes

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by Raskimonojendor: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
Thread title makes no sense. Ilorin indigenes are majorly Yoruba.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by MrColdsweat: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
So you're trying to tell me the ilorin have been accommodating the yorubas just like the egun and awori?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by Ooni: 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Yorubaland is an explosive waiting to go off. If you are not a Yoruba, you won't know this. Our people are known for covering up problem instead of solving it, while keeping eyes on others, notably Ibos. Pathetic!

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by Raskimonojendor: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ooni:
Yorubaland is an explosive waiting to go off. If you are not a Yoruba, you won't know this. Our people are known for covering up problem instead of solving it, while keeping eyes on others, notably Ibos. Pathetic!
You just described the red mud region people. Like they are blaming Asari Dokubo and Fulani for IPOB activities. Even though na Ibo dey kill Ibo.

Ilorin in Kwara and Iwo in Osun have always been known as core Muslim towns.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by Absuchat(m): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by Localemperor: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ilorin is gone forever and can never be reclaimed. But Yuruba Muslims no dey try sha. Allow the woman do her thing.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by Raskimonojendor: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
MrColdsweat:
So you're trying to tell me the ilorin have been accommodating the yorubas just like the egun and awori?
grin grin grin grin

That's what the OP thinks. As if igbomina and Awori are Chinese grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Yorubas should learn to live with the knowledge that ILORIN is gone forever. ILORIN belongs to the Caliphate. There should be peace.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by Oxb90: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Aaaaaah
Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by Ooni: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You just described the red mud region people. Like they are blaming IPOB in Asari Dokubo and Fulani. Even though na Ibo dey kill Ibo.
You response examplifies my point.

16 Likes

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by Armaggedon: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Thread title makes no sense. Ilorin indigenes are majorly Yoruba.
That You answer Yoruba name and speak Yoruba doesn't make you Yoruba. Allow them to be who the want.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by Raskimonojendor: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
Armaggedon:
That You answer Yoruba name and speak Yoruba doesn't make you Yoruba. Allow them to be who the want.
You are right. They are not Yoruba, they are ibos.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by GeneralPula: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
Mtchew..

Headless mob finding a way to get erection. I read all the tweets. I didn’t find go to *yoruba land* like headless op is trying to portrait it. We all have our unique Asha & Ishe! Has nothing to do with any other thing!

I also watched the video when they visited the woman. It was a mutual convo. Nobody threatened her! It’s a petty matter..

This is different from a particular Christain can’t become bishop in Imo because he’s from Anambra!

You can only compare Yoruba doings to your region doings if you want to keep deceiving yourself..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by horsepower102: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ilorin people have spoken. Yorubas please respect your host.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by Christistruth03: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Yorubas should learn to live with the knowledge the ILORIN is gone forever. ILORIN belongs to the Caliphate. There should be peace.

Have you ever seen any Civilian Governor of Kwara that is not Yoruba?

You do know the Gov can remove any Traditional Rulers he doesn't like

By the way the Emir of Ilorin is Hausa and not Fulani

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by AfonjaConehead: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
We do hope coneheaded structures will not find a meandering way to accuse and blame the Igbos for this grin
They yaff long given up Ilorin to Gambari but know how to ronu on igbo magana

Ymm can sell their own brethren just to please their caliphate masters grin

Ronusust obey and not offend the Gambari of ilorin o..lest no more chop money grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
We the true indigenes of illorin says no to Yoruba practices in our land

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by Armaggedon: 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
GeneralPula:
Mtchew..

Headless mob finding a way to get erection. I read all the tweets. I didn’t find go to *yoruba land* like headless op is trying to portrait it. We all have our unique Asha & Ishe! Has nothing to do with any other thing!

I also watched the video when they visited the woman. It was a mutual convo. Nobody threatened her! It’s a petty matter..

This is different from a particular Christain can’t become bishop in Imo because he’s from Anambra!

You can only compare Yoruba doings to your regions doings if you wanna keep deceiving yourself..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by GeneralPula: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
[quote author=Armaggedon post=124259161][/quote]
Good. That’s exactly the meme that suit you! Bury your head in shame for in this 23rd century, the level of discrimination in your region made it look like your region is still in 1765..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by femisplash: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Wrong headline, there's nobody in that comment that said she should go back to yorubaland. Such a mischievious headline could only emanate from an ipob illiterate.
I don't think Isese could also be allowed in Ekiti or Ondo, in a community where they are 99% christians. As a matter of fact, nothing can be worse than the Southeast where mosques were burnt down in oppression of ibo muslims.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by 001Lagos: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ilorin is no more Yoruba land . It has fallen flat to the fulani emirate . So the priestess from Osun state should go back to Osun state and practice her fetish culture 😂

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by WorldRichest: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
All these people are MAD
Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by Dragnet007: 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
I don't know but, anything islam gives me the creeps.
Nothing good and peaceful about been a Muslim.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by 001Lagos: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
dokyOloye:
Accommodators can't Accommodate themselves now grin grin
Ilorin is no more a Yoruba land , it now belongs to the Fulani emirate 😂😂😂

13 Likes

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by AfonjaConehead: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
GeneralPula you are such a disgusting big4nothing JOHNBULL!!! Face the people,the Gambari you now down flat to that rule over you and your Ilorin and leave Igbo people alone and out of you existence. No shame at all!!!!!! Igboatter will certainly kee you, JOHNBULL.:
Mtchew..

You can only compare Yoruba doings to your regions doings if you wanna keep deceiving yourself..

4 Likes

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by 001Lagos: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
WorldRichest:
All these people are MAD
The Yoruba woman should go back to Osun state and practice her juju. Not in Ilorin.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by GeneralPula: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=124259320][/quote]
From the acclaimed ilorin indigene op posted, they’re all Yoruba..

Those who met with the woman are Yoruba..

Those running ilorin affairs are Yoruba..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
Christistruth03:

Have you ever seen any Civilian Governor of Kwara that is not Yoruba?

You do know the Gov can remove any Traditional Rulers he doesn't like

By the way the Emir of Ilorin is Hausa and not Fulani
How come the festival was stopped and the governor could do nothing?

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Igbo-Yoruba marriage / Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) / The Benin- Ife Myth Shouldn't Be Circulated Again Ever Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.