Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,986 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat (45180 Views)

Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly / Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls / Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by Solowise0814: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Cooly100:

https://punchng.com/just-in-heavy-security-as-pro-tinubu-protesters-storm-eu-secretariat/

E don set, fear don catch them , dey well with your stollen madate man nobody fit remove you.may Nigeria succeed and may this protest favour me and my family πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by OkukoIgbo: 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
talented321:
My question is who EU help

Without France an EU country, how will tinubu patch his leaking rusted prick?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by grandstar(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
Rayban25:

Lol..olodo...I stopped reading after you said tinubu would have one the election. That's when I knew you didnt have sense as you portrayed yourself to have.

You apc tse tse flies keep making a mockery of yourselves

So, someone can not play with you again?

It's Obi that got 25% threshold in 16 states that you're sure won?

Obi was like Buhari in the 2011 elections. Buhari had strong support in the North but down South, he was very weak.

It was the merger of Buhari's CPC with Tinubu' ACN that gave Bubari the Southern base he needed to win the elections..

A divided opposition cost Obi and Atiku this election. Tinubu, the master of the game, Bulabaloo, won the game. His Muslim Muslim candidate stole the show.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by Exceed15: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
Rayban25:
Tinubu and renting people are like 5 and 6

He rented fake bishop

Rented fake crowd during elections

Rented people to protest to wish him congratulations after the sham elections

Rented people to push propaganda and is still renting

Rented people to now go to EU

When people dont genuinely love you, you will only resort to using your money to buy love

No wonder he is hiking up everything to recover his money.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by Exceed15: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
EU Report is shaking table o. U think they weren't observing the threat on people not to come out to vote if not for APC.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by Shikini: 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Shameless people

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by begge: 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
One thousand five hundred naira is working, tomorrow you be hearing some argument about the payment

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by Felix6: 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
talented321:
Don't mind those EU. Trying to Remove the plaster of Paris.
Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
talented321:

After taking their billions of Naira for elections you turn about to ask this?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by Phantom233: 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tinubu is a shameless criminal, same way his supporters are useless and cursed, imagine this show of shame. It reminds me of the fake Bishops he hired the other time .

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by Obyino: 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
Mad people everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
Protest a report from EU? May what happened to the victims of this election happen to them and their families

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by emilo2bad: 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jostoman:
Truth is always bitter for those Bunch of evil defender.

What is free and fair in that fraud called election?

Election that one chief thug came out on eve of election warning anybody who is not ready to vote for Apc not to come out on election day.

Election that that thugs came out openly in one poling unit in lagos and burnt all the vote cast in that poling unit.

Election that some voters voted in three or four places with one voters card.

so this dude is still suffering from post election defeat stress trauma depression disease
Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by bionixs: 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
master2023:
This heavy security will favour me and my family o
Me tu
Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by 7arrows: 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
Beremx:
Is this necessary? You invited them to observe election and they gave you their findings. You're angry because their findings didn't favour you?

Arrant nonsense!!

Thee matter tire me o. Person talk true because e no favour u then u begin vex. If to say e favour u now u for dey hail them by now. Shame on u APC politicians.
Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by 7arrows: 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
EyeCumInPeace:
This EU report really pain them wella. grin

REMEMBER THE SAYING ABOUT THE TRUTH. ITS DAM BITTER AND IT HURTS.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by okuta007: 12:03am On Jul 07, 2023
talented321:

The same EU where Tinubu goes to charge his battery ? hmmm IF they give him the Mobutu treatment or Gadaffi treatment - ona eyes go clear
Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by 7arrows: 12:03am On Jul 07, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Abeg somebody with EAGLE eyes or even with BAT eyes should carefully or carelessly read what is written on the two Banners grin grin

This are " Tinubu will favour me & my family" illiterates picked up frΓΆm the streets calling themselves Coalition of Civil Societies Organisation & " parities..... Lol grin grin

Abeg when did parties in Nigeria become parities " . The people at the secretariat will be laughing their asses off.

Nigeria is now a huge Theater mismanaged by Circus clowns who are drug dealers.

What a shame

I guess they were so much in a rush to meet up for the protest even the printer didnt read what he printed. Then the rented crowd were paid so na the money them dey after not the actual protest. We know every.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by Morizo(m): 12:05am On Jul 07, 2023
WorldRichest:
They don't know anything. We are the master of protests. Ask Goatluck Jonathan, he will tell you.

Na Your REAL father be goatluck.

Ewu nairaland with no parental upbringing

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 07, 2023
casualobserver:

EU did not give Nigeria any money for elections. Eku gave money to CSOs. Educate yourself.

I am
Not surprised by your comment, you are. The kind of cretin that goes around reporting his family to other families not knowing you are making a fool of yourself.

You're talking long story..you agbado cronies should hide yourself in shame dont amplify your folly like festus keyamo and ffk
Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by Babathanks(m): 12:13am On Jul 07, 2023
Jostoman:

Election that one chief thug came out on eve of election warning anybody who is not ready to vote for Apc not to come out on election day.

Election that that thugs came out openly in one poling unit in lagos and burnt all the vote cast in that poling unit.

And election is peaceful in south east?
I don't even know whats your obsession with this lagos, everything Lagos this, Lagos that. Don't you have a state?. Must you start claiming Yoruba state?.
Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 07, 2023
grandstar:

So, someone can not play with you again?

It's Obi that got 25% threshold in 16 states that you're sure won?

Obi was like Buhari in the 2011 elections. Buhari had strong support in the North but down South, he was very weak.

It was the merger of Buhari's CPC with Tinubu' ACN that gave Bubari the Southern base he needed to win the elections..

A divided opposition cost Obi and Atiku this election. Tinubu, the master of the game, Bulabaloo, won the game. His Muslim Muslim candidate stole the show.

Again, you'll be deluded to think I'll read your gibberish
Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by PaellaPaella: 12:19am On Jul 07, 2023
Rayban25:

Again, you'll be deluded to think I'll read your gibberish

A lot of sick people are on this forum, spit
Oponu you just did or have you sold your brain to Chinese government?
Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by Ashirioluwa: 12:33am On Jul 07, 2023
Bunch of Illegal immigrants
Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by Brown2012: 2:12am On Jul 07, 2023
Cooly100:

https://punchng.com/just-in-heavy-security-as-pro-tinubu-protesters-storm-eu-secretariat/

What a shameless government with hungry citizens willing to do anything to eat
Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by edgecution(m): 2:17am On Jul 07, 2023
Let EU face World War going on in Ukraine. If they can't stop crisis in Europe what is their need here for?
Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by Asswipemod: 2:18am On Jul 07, 2023
Jostoman:

😫😫😩😩😩 Again?
Re: Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat by Ehifrank(m): 2:21am On Jul 07, 2023
You can Fool some people sometimes BUT You can't FOOL all the people all the time. SOME FOOL HAVE BEEN GATHERED TO CARRY OUT THEIR SLAVE MASTERS BIDDING AGAIN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes / Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.