Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam (16074 Views)

Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso / How Being A Nigerian Cost Me A Foreign Job / Job Scam: Woman Arrested For Selling Fake ECOWAS Employment Worth Over N47m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam by professore(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
Bukola94:
like pharmaceutical firm,that deals in nature/herbal drugs/medicine
Yes, but the point here is, I'm trying to find out if they are legit or not, because I think to they are.
Re: QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam by Bukola94: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
professore:
Yes, but the point here is, I'm trying to find out if they are legit or not, because I think to they are.
have work at Kedi before,they used and dump me they are still owing me till today. So if you have money just be independent on your own,run things for yourself, don't let anyone deceive you
Re: QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam by Mrpojj(m): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
stano2:
Omo people still fall for this trash.
The worse part is that, it’s people you trust that they will use to get you.

When you reach there and realize no such job is available, you will be asked to pretend and get the next victim. From the victim’s money, u will be given your share.

Some people don run from their hometown due to this trash, they kept scamming their neighbors and brothers back home.
I dey suspect seriously say na wetin them do one of my ex course mate for that Lagos,
The dude kept pressuring me to come and join him, that I will pay 600k to the company

1 Like

Re: QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam by professore(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
Bukola94:
have work at Kedi before,they used and dump me they are still owing me till today. So if you have money just be independent on your own,run things for yourself, don't let anyone deceive you
Wow. Meanwhile I know one of their top officials building a nice house close to my place.
Re: QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam by alfredfrddy(m): 5:13am On Jul 08, 2023
When I argue that Nigerians need jobs more than they need student loan, APC idiots will not allow me hear word.
Re: QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam by orikoku: 5:56am On Jul 08, 2023
spartachico:
They should come to sangojimi street, off puposola road , abule egba ... there is another branch here operating in the same manners as well.
another address in fagba, 17 Ndike St, Ojodu 101232, Lagos. They scam my wife of her 600k last year
Re: QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam by solybest(m): 7:29am On Jul 08, 2023
Let them go to Lambe in ogun state
There are more than fifty(50) of both men and women accommodated there all in d name of Qnet
Thank God I escape their tricks
Re: QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam by spartachico(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
I say these people are using juju on people,cus you can’t just do this ordinarily
orikoku:
another address in fagba, 17 Ndike St, Ojodu 101232, Lagos. They scam my wife of her 600k last year
Re: QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam by Bukola94: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
professore:
Kedi health centre is every where. They sell massagers and some machines that help with blood circulation
Re: QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam by orikoku: 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
spartachico:
I say these people are using juju on people,cus you can’t just do this ordinarily
bro, no be JuJu na greediness. I warned her but she no listen until she find out herself.
Re: QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam by spartachico(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
That’s worrisome but that money don go be that oo
orikoku:
bro, no be JuJu na greediness. I warned her but she no listen until she find out herself.
Re: QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam by professore(m): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
Bukola94:
How much can someone have to be on his own (minimum)?
Re: QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam by orikoku: 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
spartachico:
That’s worrisome but that money don go be that oo
I don't even know how to help her.
Re: QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam by Bukola94: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2023
professore:
How much can someone have to be on his own (minimum)?
u can have 300k to 500k. That's the amount I used to deposit for my boss into bank. Is like she got people for Lagos who use to sent the drugs and medical gadgets from Lagos. I used to display the drugs in the show glass. It is lucrative if you get customers. My boss used to do free medical check up once in a while and do collect token of 500naira or 1k from some big men and madam who used to come to her shop for medical check up. Are you a pharmacist ?
Re: QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam by Bukola94: 11:42am On Jul 09, 2023
professore:
Wow. Meanwhile I know one of their top officials building a nice house close to my place.
the have one here too,close to Tuyil pharmaceutical, is like they do seminar twice a week in that house and advert of their products
Re: QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam by professore(m): 12:10am On Jul 10, 2023
Bukola94:
u can have 300k to 500k. That's the amount I used to deposit for my boss into bank. Is like she got people for Lagos who use to sent the drugs and medical gadgets from Lagos. I used to display the drugs in the show glass. It is lucrative if you get customers. My boss used to do free medical check up once in a while and do collect token of 500naira or 1k from some big men and madam who used to come to her shop for medical check up. Are you a pharmacist ?
I didn't know it pertains to pharmacy.
Re: QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam by Bukola94: 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
professore:
Is about drugs and some medical gadgets like dolphin massager and some sleepers that help in circulation of blood round the body. The kedi drugs,medicines and products, u must know and master their functions. The drugs are mostly in plastic. The smallest of their drugs cost 3k,Gin Qao,anti-malaria drug that is very effective. And they produce slimming teas and coffee too.
Re: QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam by Bukola94: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
professore:
not really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment / My Interview Experience / Dear Employers This Is What Motivates Us, So Stop Asking - Topwritersden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.