Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download (54353 Views)

How Do I Recover Saved Pages From My Android Opera Mini / Download The New Opera Mini 6.5 / Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by Scallogger(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2011
Recently, MTN and Opera came into talks concerning the opera mobile web browser. And now it is here already. You can now browse faster and better with the customized/branded version of the opera mini web browser by MTN. According to MTN, it is six times faster and cheaper.

All you need is to browse with MTN using an edge connection to download MTN Opera Miniā„¢ browser. To download it, just go to http://m.opera.com on your phone browser
Source
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by rekeson: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2011
And what is this doing in the front page?

1 Like

Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by olagamalin(m): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2011
search me ooooo grin
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by Lilnikee(m): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2011
funny guy!
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by engrj(m): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2011
abcdefghijklmopqrstuvwxyz i have press all my i don't no what to press again
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by chipet(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2011
Is the operamini absolutely free? What of the topic "How to download with it"
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by erico2k2(m): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2011
Guys go and buy subscription, its cheap these days.
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by ultrasat(m): 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2011
Mtn are very funny nowadays! Just trying to hook people into their network! Etisalat is the best!
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by kunmibola(m): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2011
can one browse with the opera using another network esp. Etibaba?
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by Odunnu: 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2011
Yes you can!
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by chipet(m): 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2011
erico2k2:

Guys go and buy[b] subscription[/b], its cheap these days.

Subscription FIRE!!! tongue wink angry
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by chuksme(m): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2011
MTN is thief, they know very well that Opera consume low data when ur are browsing with it,both on Phone and Pc. You people should nt listen to them
They are deceiver,they are looking for a way to increase de data rate of Opera through telling people to log in from their own already configured Opera
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by 1one: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2011
So I was browsing with my airtel line using my No.1 mobile browsing platform-YES-you got it-Opera!, THEN airtel started dragging, from slow to sloooow to very slooooooow to not browsing at all, good thing I still had my "rejected stone" Mtn sim lurking somewhere in my wallet, I've never been a "fan" of Mtn not even "standing fan" but I really needed to check my facebook,slotted my mtn sim, went to opera only to find that it had been customized with that mtn logo, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, since na browsing I dey find no be logo,I still went on to use it and I feel so bad writing what I'm about to write right now but-It was really FAST and almost free, Why I said almost free is because uptil now no kobo has been deducted from my credit, but who knows,they might have midnight deduction plans.So I guess it's Mtn for now till Airtel comes up with WINDOWS FREE BROWSING.
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by dokkyelele(f): 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2011
Mine too is free, on 0:00k account. Hope no future deduction sha.
But Please l need explanation on this issue b4 opening a thread for it.
'Is it possible for a text message to REBOT, CRASH or SWITCH OFF UR PHONE?

And its there anyway u can read a text message without opening it.

Please l would like to knw. Anybody with ideas or experience.
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2011
My Etisalat Easyblaze, thinks for me tis' days,
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by eunisam: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2011
not working,
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by Meedu(m): 11:42pm On Oct 06, 2011
Not working
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by Wadosky(m): 12:19am On Oct 07, 2011
I browse with glo on my blackberry and I hated seeing MTN each time I open my operamini so I deleted it and went back to operamini.com and downloaded a fresh operamini without the mtn logo though I lost my bookmarks.
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by Naledi14(f): 5:54am On Oct 07, 2011
Lol why would one hate mtn? Lol lolcheesy
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by Sike(m): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2011
MTN ALAWADA! Hehehe
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by Abayomin70(m): 7:43am On Oct 07, 2011
MTN is d worst network just to slow sumtimes not even going at all but my zain is always intact d speed is d bomb here in olabisi onabanjo university, ago iwoye, ogun state, nigeria, west africa,africa,earth,universe.MTN i hate am die
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by Lumidee007(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2011
thank u o
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by Naledi14(f): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2011
Lol to its funny cuz people use the word hate so losely my sister is the same she always goes on about how shite it is. I suggest change network. Im in SA best network in my opinion is cellC. Wish you all the best.
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by moderatorr: 8:02am On Oct 07, 2011
dokkyelele:

'Is it possible for a text message to REBOT, CRASH or SWITCH OFF your PHONE?

yes , connect it to ur system, then open the texts using nokia pc suit or whatever pc suit. Its ur system reading it, not your phone!
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by wakabout(m): 8:04am On Oct 07, 2011
MTN - liars, deceivers, thieves. I hate dem
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by Manty(m): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2011
[/quote][quote author=dokkyelele link=topic=775630.msg9290116#msg9290116 date=1317935569]
'Is it possible for a text message to REBOT, CRASH or SWITCH OFF your PHONE?

No text message can not rebot, crash or switchoff ur phone. But it can only lock it. For d second question yes its possible, u can read message on ur phone without openin it with d help of message reader or sms preview mobile software, but it only works on symbian phones
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by Naledi14(f): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2011
This might sound dumb but i dont know whats a symbian phone please some one explain to me is it just a normal phone like ones befor smartphones and the like?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries / MTN To Acquire DSTV And Gotv / [NEW!] Mtn Unlimited Browsing For All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.