Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download (54358 Views)

How Do I Recover Saved Pages From My Android Opera Mini / Download The New Opera Mini 6.5 / Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by decode55(m): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2011
undecided undecided what's dis doing on the front page?
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by hillsate: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2011
i have always said that MTN is paying Seun for PR.
hOW ON EARTH WILL MTN OPERA STUFF MAKE FRONT PAGE?
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by dokkyelele(f): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2011
Manty:

No text message can not rebot, crash or switchoff your phone. But it can only lock it. For d second question yes its possible, u can read message on your phone without openin it with d help of message reader or sms preview mobile software, but it only works on symbian phones
moderatorr:

yes , connect it to your system, then open the texts using nokia pc suit or whatever pc suit. Its your system reading it, not your phone!

THANKS SO MUCH
WELL AGREE WITH U BUT WAS SUPPRISED WHEN I SAW THE TEXT REBOOTIN,CRASHING AND SWITCHING OF SOURCE CODE IN A PHONE HACKEING SITE AND I TRIED IT COMPOSING IT AND SENT IT TO MY OTHER PHONE(ONLY THE REBOOTING FIRST) AND IT WORKED. I WANT TO KNOW HOW AND WHY WILL THAT HAPPEN
ABOUT D READING MESSAGE U R RIGHT(IF IT WILL STILL INDICATED MESSAGE UNREAD) BUT IT DOES WORK ON NORMAL PHONES NOW. AS UNREAD.
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by COMPAQ(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2011
I have been having apps (MTN, Google news, Opera mobile store) takeover my speed dial buttons on opera mini also, but all one needs to do is just to clear them and put the ones you want back.
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by pkv(m): 12:05am On Oct 08, 2011
D topic no make sense sef
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by jobito: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2011
Learn more about opera mini. There are some technical details we should know about how opera mini works and why it is very fast.
Leanr more about Opera Mini here - http://www.techbase.info/2011/10/opera-mini-all-about-app-and-how-to-get.html
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by okgerald(m): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2011
Wait o!! Can you imagine? I found out that the opera mini on my phone automatically configured itself to mtn and now has mtn logo. The thing is that I subcribed to mtn 100MB monthly plan and now its not even browsing for the past 4 days!!
Re: MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download by aieromon(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2011
I have no logo being displayed on my modded Opera Mini.
All the better. . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

This is Why Tecno, Infinix Will Never Try Selling Its Models In US Or Europe! / NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries / MTN To Acquire DSTV And Gotv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.