Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

In Need Of Job For My Twin Brother. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of Job For My Twin Brother. (287 Views)

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Job For My Twin Brother. by Dododudu(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hello everyone, please I'm in need of a job for my twin brother. Not that I have a very good paying job but it's better than nothing and I feel sad seeing him having nothing to do. He's learning electrical work but I just want him to have something that will at least earn him something. He's done with his nysc. He's outspoken, linguistics, ability to manage any office environment and he can do any work that is legal according to Nigerian law. He stays in Ìbàdàn, Ọ̀yọ́ State.

If you have any offer, please let me know. God be with you all.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Job For My Twin Brother. by Peking: 6:10pm On Jan 16
Dododudu:
Hello everyone, please I'm in need of a job for my twin brother. Not that I have a very good paying job but it's better than nothing and I feel sad seeing him having nothing to do. He's learning electrical work but I just want him to have something that will at least earn him something. He's done with his nysc. He's outspoken, linguistics, ability to manage any office environment and he can do any work that is legal according to Nigerian law. He stays in Ìbàdàn, Ọ̀yọ́ State.

If you have any offer, please let me know. God be with you all.
Can he do a federal job, anyway if he is interested just WhatsApp me
Zero Eight Zero Six Four Five Five Three Five Six Five
Re: In Need Of Job For My Twin Brother. by NaijaphiliaBlog: 8:06am On Jan 17
Visit and subscribe to:

https://naijaphilia.com/blog/

Genuine vacancies are regularly posted there.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Required @ Lagos Island / New Article Writing Task (2023) / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.