Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,236 members, 7,846,108 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

They Did Not Only forged Certificates, They Forge History Too - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Did Not Only forged Certificates, They Forge History Too (235 Views)

Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke / Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal / APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Did Not Only forged Certificates, They Forge History Too by Tukpa8: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
So many people thinking it's only certificate they forging.
This people forged histories too... that's why we today have fake fictional, online and aba made isrealis in nigeria.
They did not only forged histories and certificate,,,they tried to forged election results too,,,but INEC refused so they are angry at inec.

Truth must prevailed so that nigeria will moved forward.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Evening From Biafra / Inec Declared Me The Winner Of That Selection.i Won't Give My Certificate To Any / #endsars Dead Victims: Why LASG Must Be Sued And The Mass Burial Stopped!! OPINE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.