Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,961 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu (35232 Views)

Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? / How Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Young Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by emonkey(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
This woman's own certificates should be probed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Segzy19: 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
I pity the youths who follow this Aisha Yesufu lady.
I used to think that she has some sense until I later saw through her deceit.

So Tinubu also influenced the previous jamb result forgers too... All of them from the same region...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Curious345: 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
True
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Psalter: 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
It Is imperative we think deeply before commenting on issues and also put our sentiment in abeyance and react to issues objectively. As at today, no competent court either in nigeria or elsewhere has found Tinubu guilty of any drug related offenses. Again, the election tribunal is yet to deliver judgment on the election petitions before it. One therefore wonders the rationale behind the comment of Aisha. I feel so ashamed of this woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by MightySparrow: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu is still in prison for unguarded comments.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Olurondo: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Aisha Yesufu is an idiot.She is not more logical/rational than an animal.Tinubu attended his university in Chicago and the school has confirmed it.What forgery is she talking about?Animal in human skin!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Donake: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Such as claiming a glitch occurred on February 25th 2023,yet didn't write to Amazon web services to complain about encountering problems,didn't communicate what it was to Nigerians whether humans or animals so that rectify the challenge,pend the process and later continue the upload process while collating and announcing the presidential results as respecting their own written procedure for election conduct.

This would have led Amazon web services to render an unreserved apology to INEC knowing they offered poorly rendered services on the day the country intended to introduce technology to improve the process,yet they only resorted to using a new catch phrase "glitch" or "glitches".

They are only lucky Nigeria lack tech savvy Judges at the PEPT and supreme court so the case goes with brief cases and it lacks merit as usual. So obidients would only exposed their lies but dollar reign supreme.
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Dittodat: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Human rights ? She's more of an IPOB animal monkey rights lunatic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Hueyreckless0007: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
Feintline:
Aisha nailed it. We are in a age were little ones are learning so quick.
What else will propel such boldness.

Nigeria today is in a state of monumental fraud.
The person parambulating as leader is a fraud that came in with a monumental fraudulent process.

Aisha nailed what??

How do you people even reason?

Jeez.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by 4TFK: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
What other inspiration do you expect to draw from a Chicago drug baron whose source of wealth & education background & genealogy are unknown.
Honestly & integrity are alien to the Iragbiji drug lord.
By the time you're subpoenaed by a court of law to substantiate your irresponsible statement,you will be crying victimisation. Your level of f***lishness na follow-come

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
She should have just shut up..this one no follow at all

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Leo81(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
If a sitting President of a country can forge a University Certificate,then nothing baffled me anymore.....
With all the accusations and counter accusations. In a sane society, he would have resigned a long time ago....
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by zinaunreal(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
flokii:
This is unacceptable.. the DSS should as a matter of urgency arrest Aisha Yesufu, lock her up and throw the keys away. The silly bltch has no right whatsoever to slander the image of a sitting President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Highly irresponsible and unacceptable!

Then They should arrest Tinubu too. Freedom of speech. After all he is a bloody cheat
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by jrusky(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
Another idiot talking. So is that the reason also that you turned your husband to your house help madam wizard?
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by jrusky(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
Another idiot talking. So is that the reason also that you turned your husband to your house help madam wizard?...
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by lexy2014: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
I fail to see the connection

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by bolabadmus38: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
The statement is unwarranted especially on a sitting president of a great nation like our's,.. Hajia, Islam doesn't teach this, please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by 24SEVEN: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Aisha Yeshufu doesn't think well.
I remember how she used to dance like a deranged goat during the campaigns

Loz, which song do you have for her. grin
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by flokii: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Psalter:
It Is imperative we think deeply before commenting on issues and also put our sentiment in abeyance and react to issues objectively. As at today, no competent court either in nigeria or elsewhere has found Tinubu guilty of any drug related offenses. Again, the election tribunal is yet to deliver judgment on the election petitions before it. One therefore wonders the rationale behind the comment of Aisha. I feel so ashamed of this woman.

I just feel she should be made a scape goat for others like her to learn.. She has accused the sitting President of certificate forgery, let her have her time in court to prove her allegations or go to jail.

The same people that attacked Kemi Adeosun over NYSC certificate, fuming from their mouths are the ones defending Mmesoma that forged JAMB result. Later, they will be calling people tribalists when called out for their hypocrisy.

The IG of Police should do the needful and make sure this Aisha Yesufu is arrested and prosecuted in line with extant laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on false allegations and character assasination.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by lebienconnu: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
This girl’s brain is really paining her.

Can anyone help me with that meme where Aisha Yesufu gives her grey matter to a dog for breakfast and says “ I don’t need this again, I met Obi”.
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by casualobserver: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
Aisha Yesufu is a paid agent of the CIA. Her CSO is sponsored by an organization whose job is to cause instability in selected countries around the world.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by chukwuoke(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
Not only Tinubu,Buhari did same and still many of the politicians who are still under the carpets.
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Haywhy3579: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
By the time this idiot, thief pretending to be people’s friend end up in dss net, she will crying and wailing that she is been targeted by a section of the presidential cabal. If she can withstand what sowore endure in Buhari regime, she shld just continue.
Just a piece of advice from sowore will do her life some good.
I don’t want to hear I am in dss dungeon and I am menstrating and not allowed to change my sanitary pad and so on.
Obidient kept supporting negativity and the God of Tinubu our own president will conquer all of them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Deji1960: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
PlayMaker14:
These Obidients people are really wicked....

Anytime our WhatsApp admin gives us a fresh propaganda to use against them especially the Igbos amongst them, they always come out strong with a constructive defense and it ends up making us look stupid..

This woman is not even Igbo, and she's defending them from January till December...

Dipo and Qudus better look for a new and strong propaganda for us against them oh, if not, that our Ronu WhatsApp Group will not contain us.

Nonsense.

Kilonso??🙄
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Shikini: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
Obviously
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by John4B: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
She's making a whole lot of sense. Since we're in a qontri that anything goes, mmesoma's case shouldn't be exceptional.
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Bluntemperor: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Point of correction... Aisha Yesufu is no longer a human rights activist. She is now a Labour Party chieftain

This her statement is just to show how She is NOT to be relevant again!
Na wao !
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by striker07(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

The case is in the court already.

Yes he is guilty because I've seen the certificate he presented to INEC and the one provided by CSU on subpoena

Also, what about him submitted NYSC certificate to INEC for governorship election in 1999 and submitting exception letter to INEC last year?

You people don't want justice but just the one that favour you.
You guys are incapable of making a logical reasoning,how about if the university has changed Thier logo, have you observed all possible premises before arriving at a conclusion?. No wonder prof. Soludo referred to you guys as headless Mob.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Belleful: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
Since you want to copied Tinubu, help your children to forge their results. Teach them how to do drugs too....
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by bolabadmus38: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
PO will not say a thing like that.
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Isobug: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
Reno Omokri thinks he's the only one with nonsense reasoning
Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by Namigotalktru: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Once upon a time I thought this Aisha get sense. Now I see she’s a mindless clout chaser.

That child lied like a badly brought up thief. Tomorrow nobody will listen to someone with real problems

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) / 7 Issues President Buhari Failed To Address In Broadcast / Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.