Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Canada Student Visa: Gckey Login Details - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Student Visa: Gckey Login Details (516 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canada Student Visa: Gckey Login Details by PouvoirIyke13(m): 6:12am On Jul 09, 2023
*Please, I need a Help.

My GCKey Login details (username, password, email address, recovery questions & answers) are with my agent and he is no where to be found. His line is switched off, office deserted. All efforts to reach him proved abortive. No one knows his whereabout. Last communication was in April after my Biometrics. Now, I do not know the status of my Study Permit Application.

Please, what do I do to gain access to my IRCC account, at least to know if I have been called for medical or rejected. I am frustrated.

#Asking for my sister#

MY STORY

I was offered admission to study Business Admission (Bachelor’s) at the University of Regina International, Saskatchewan Canada for Fall 2023. From the commencement of the application for the admission through the application for Study Permit, I engaged the services of a travel agent with this email address - mitotravels@gmail.com (other details are with me).

The agent has been handling all that concerns my applications (admission and study permit) and we have been talking on phone and via email. He has all the login details to my applications, but never sent any to me in agreement that he will release the details at the end of his services. I have gone for my Biometric capturing and he was the one who scheduled the date (3rd of April, 2023) for my biometrics.

Lately, my agent lost touch with me. All efforts towards reaching him proved abortive. Now, he does not respond to mails and chats; as well as his phone contact being switched off. A visit to the address where his office was located was futile. No one knows his where about. This has been a great ordeal for me, as I do not know the status of my study permit application. No access to the GCKey username and password, the email address used, or any of the password recovery questions and answers. I have exhausted all within my powers to get these details, but all to no avail. This left me only but to wonder if he has given up the ghost.

I write to seek for solution to this; hence I do not know the status of my study permit application (whether I have been mailed to go for medical examination or denied the study permit). My school will be resuming for Fall 2023 by early September and my admission will become invalid by 30th of August, 2023. I humbly request for a way to recover my GCKey username and passport; and the email address wherein mails are sent regarding my application status.

I tried tracking the possible email address he used for my application and I saw this ((fa**************@gm***.co*).

Kindly assist me resolve this issue, as I look forward to your favourable feedbacks.

Regards!
Re: Canada Student Visa: Gckey Login Details by MemoriesAndMe: 6:26am On Jul 09, 2023
PouvoirIyke13:
*Please, I need a Help.

My GCKey Login details (username, password, email address, recovery questions & answers) are with my agent and he is no where to be found. His line is switched off, office deserted. All efforts to reach him proved abortive. No one knows his whereabout. Last communication was in April after my Biometrics. Now, I do not know the status of my Study Permit Application.

Please, what do I do to gain access to my IRCC account, at least to know if I have been called for medical or rejected. I am frustrated.

#Asking for my sister#

MY STORY

I was offered admission to study Business Admission (Bachelor’s) at the University of Regina International, Saskatchewan Canada for Fall 2023. From the commencement of the application for the admission through the application for Study Permit, I engaged the services of a travel agent with this email address - mitotravels@gmail.com (other details are with me).

The agent has been handling all that concerns my applications (admission and study permit) and we have been talking on phone and via email. He has all the login details to my applications, but never sent any to me in agreement that he will release the details at the end of his services. I have gone for my Biometric capturing and he was the one who scheduled the date (3rd of April, 2023) for my biometrics.

Lately, my agent lost touch with me. All efforts towards reaching him proved abortive. Now, he does not respond to mails and chats; as well as his phone contact being switched off. A visit to the address where his office was located was futile. No one knows his where about. This has been a great ordeal for me, as I do not know the status of my study permit application. No access to the GCKey username and password, the email address used, or any of the password recovery questions and answers. I have exhausted all within my powers to get these details, but all to no avail. This left me only but to wonder if he has given up the ghost.

I write to seek for solution to this; hence I do not know the status of my study permit application (whether I have been mailed to go for medical examination or denied the study permit). My school will be resuming for Fall 2023 by early September and my admission will become invalid by 30th of August, 2023. I humbly request for a way to recover my GCKey username and passport; and the email address wherein mails are sent regarding my application status.

I tried tracking the possible email address he used for my application and I saw this ((fa**************@gm***.co*).

Kindly assist me resolve this issue, as I look forward to your favourable feedbacks.

Regards!

If you need to recover your GCKey username and password, you can follow these steps:

1. Visit the GCKey login page on the official Government of Canada website.

2. Click on the "Forgot your username or password?" link below the login fields.

3. You will be redirected to the Account Recovery page. Select the option that applies to you: "I forgot my password" or "I forgot my username."

4. If you forgot your password, you will be asked to enter your username and answer the security questions associated with your account. If you forgot your username, you will need to provide your email address and answer the security questions.

5. Once you have provided the required information, click on the "Continue" or "Next" button.

6. If the information you provided matches the records, you will receive an email with further instructions to reset your password or retrieve your username.

7. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password or retrieve your username. This may involve clicking on a link, answering additional security questions, or providing further personal information.

8. Create a new password following the specified requirements. Make sure to choose a strong and unique password that you haven't used before.

9. After successfully resetting your password or retrieving your username, you can use the new credentials to log in to your GCKey account.

If you encounter any issues during the recovery process or have further questions, it's recommended to contact the GCKey support or the appropriate government agency for assistance.

Source: ChatGPT

(1) (Reply)

Lamentations Of An Aircraft / Making A Great Safari At The Nairobi National Park / UK Visa: Nigerians To Begin Payment Of £3,000 Bond From November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.