Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) (26862 Views)

Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) / President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Resumes Office As APC Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by muykem: 8:53am On Jul 10, 2023
Tinubu is a God sent to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by stanbright(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZapRMZwm78

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/09/president-tinubu-emerges-ecowas-chairman/amp/
This ECOWAS chairman will favour me and my family 😂😂.Only fools like you guys celebrate for something that do not benefit you in anyway,but you go around to beg money
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by famology(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2023
ECOWAS chairman himself. Obidiotssssss can weep forever.
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by HairyPoppins: 8:53am On Jul 10, 2023
angry
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by haslaw(m): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2023
Another reason for victim mentality people to start crying upandan.
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by Mubiola360: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZapRMZwm78

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/09/president-tinubu-emerges-ecowas-chairman/amp/
He who God has bestow His Grace, no man can stop him.
He appoint who He wills.
May God keep Elevating us Gracefully has He keeps amazing the unbelievers
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by NairaLux(f): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2023
Jostoman:
Temporary, the real ECOWAS CHAIRMAN is coming very soon.

IN YOUR DREAMS...
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by juman(m): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2023
Asiwaju of africa.
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by opera1(m): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2023
Jostoman:

You people will continue to dream in the next 4/8 years

1 Like

Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by Laren24(m): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2023
Congratulations to Jagaban of Nigeria, of ECOWAS, of Africa.
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by haslaw(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Very soon, some will be celebrating "Moment President Tinubu Farts in Public"

After they have celebrated moment Obi eat Tinubu's Fart
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by kweensheba: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2023
Best of luck.
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by gbemishile: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Very soon, some will be celebrating "Moment President Tinubu Farts in Public"
U celebrated peter obi holding a glass cup of water hinself clown cheesy grin
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by Charly68: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2023
When you are a child of destiny ,definitely you will keep a date with destiny..Congratulation my presido..The West African nation's shall witness your ingenious leadership skill .
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by MRMRMR: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2023
YouAreNobody:
Dumb post. You realize the position of ECOWAS chairman for this year was reserved for Nigeria and that's the only reason why Tinubu is the chairman, don't you?
It's not like they did an election and he won, so I don't understand why y'all are gloating over this.
When he's removed, the new president will become the chairman, that's how it works
Who will remove him?
This one is still dreaming grin. Better wake up
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by AlphaWolf27: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2023
This is something uncle Obi aka Yes Daddy would never have been given even if he won the election.
Oya obidients, start the insults grin grin
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by Tareq1105: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2023
Jostoman:

Go back to sleep with unbiased mindset, your dreams had always failed.

Tinubu is now a West African citizen. He's free to acquire Sierra Leone, Gambia, Guinea, Liberia, Togo, Benin, Cote D'Ivoire, or any citizenship he wishes within the sub region.

Petitioners have plenty reasons to cry.

Someone said he's temporary Chairman, no wahala. Na small small boyfriend dey turn to husband.

1 Like

Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by manchyme: 9:08am On Jul 10, 2023
YouAreNobody:
Dumb post. You realize the position of ECOWAS chairman for this year was reserved for Nigeria and that's the only reason why Tinubu is the chairman, don't you?
It's not like they did an election and he won, so I don't understand why y'all are gloating over this.
When he's removed, the new president will become the chairman, that's how it works

you still believe Tinubu will be removed? that's some rare faith
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by Tareq1105: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2023
YouAreNobody:

Don't cry to Tinubu or Abike Dabiri when you go cause trouble in Ghana and your shops are locked up.

I'm sure you wouldn't expect a president you don't respect to come to your rescue.

Just keep playing your blind and visionless politics and see where it would take you to.
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by YouAreNobody: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2023
manchyme:

you still believe Tinubu will be removed? that's some rare faith
If the judiciary will do the right thing, Yes, he will be removed but....we're in a lawless country where anything goes.
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by YouAreNobody: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2023
MRMRMR:

Who will remove him?
This one is still dreaming grin. Better wake up
If the judiciary will do the right thing, Yes, he will be removed but....we're in a lawless country where anything goes.
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by Karlman: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2023
Cardozzo:
Dear IgBos on Nairaland please I beg you to be careful with your remarks on Here.... Respect the constitution of this country . . After all you claim to be Foreigners from Biafra.... You can't insult the Ruler of Qatar or north Korea without Facing the death Penalty do your research well .. if you think you cannot be figured out from your hiding place then you should think yet again .. Even when you keep calling the country that keeps Feeding and harbouring you from from danger a ZOO We will always watchout for your Safety here in the west , Until you actualize your Biafra pls follow the due process like Catalonians are doing right now in Spain....
In my entire life, you are the dumbest fellow I've seen so far.
What are you taking?
You sure have lost your mind completely!

You wake up to your miserable existence this morning and the next thing you do is open your gutter of mouth to mention Igbo!
You're a very useless fellow!

1 Like

Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by YouAreNobody: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2023
Tareq1105:

Don't cry to Tinubu or Abike Dabiri when you go cause trouble in Ghana and your shops are locked up.

I'm sure you wouldn't expect a president you don't respect to come to your rescue.

Just keep playing your blind and visionless politics and see where it would take you to.
Go and re-read my comment before coming here to quote thoughtlessly
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by Reelmii: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2023
Congrats to him
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by walezy14(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2023
You deserved it. West Africa will tap from your weath of experience to develop west Africa. Congratulations brother.
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by Bimpe29: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2023
Congratulations Mr President!
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by Felix6: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2023
Cardozzo:
Dear IgBos on Nairaland please I beg you to be careful with your remarks on Here.... Respect the constitution of this country . . After all you claim to be Foreigners from Biafra.... You can't insult the Ruler of Qatar or north Korea without Facing the death Penalty do your research well .. if you think you cannot be figured out from your hiding place then you should think yet again .. Even when you keep calling the country that keeps Feeding and harbouring you from from danger a ZOO We will always watchout for your Safety here in the west , Until you actualize your Biafra pls follow the due process like Catalonians are doing right now in Spain....
how many hours you waste typing these mumu things?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by MRMRMR: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2023
YouAreNobody:

'If the judiciary does the right thing' (right thing is only when it favours you abi ?) Dey whine yourself.
If you follow the court case diligently you will know that LP and PDP couldn't prove their alleged rigging case at all. This should ordinary worry u pple shouting rigging upandan. So I can understand ur pain
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by Slimplush: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2023
Wrtrwufj82:
:-
getaaat olee... Go give your family
Re: Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) by YouAreNobody: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2023
MRMRMR:

'If the judiciary does the right thing' (right thing is only when it favours you abi ?) Dey whine yourself.
If you follow the court case diligently you will know that LP and PDP couldn't prove their alleged rigging case at all. This should ordinary worry u pple shouting rigging upandan. So I can understand ur pain
The day INEC is able to prove their criteria for selecting Tinubu as president, that's the day I'll take you and your kind serious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAF Launch Aerial Patrol Of Abuja-Kaduna Highway Avoid Criminal Activities. PICS / "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders / APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.