Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

"I Will Make Statements More Than This" -former Governor Of Ekiti Ayodele Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Make Statements More Than This" -former Governor Of Ekiti Ayodele Fayose (216 Views)

Sen. Mao Ohuabunwa, 2 Others Make Statements On Alleged Electoral Offences / 2019: Ayodele Fayose Reaches Out To Labour Party For Presidential Ticket / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Make Statements More Than This" -former Governor Of Ekiti Ayodele Fayose by AyoNews: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2023
"I Will Make Statements More Than This" -Former Governor of Ekiti Ayodele Fayose Tells PDP

Former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has threatened to expose some secrets of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) if the party takes any punitive action against him based on the outcome of the 2023 general election.

Fayose during an interview on Channels Television Sunday Politics added that if the PDP takes any action against him for working against the party in the 2023 presidential election, he would take the party to court.

This was after he revealed that he worked for the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.

Fayose, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) added that he worked totally against the party’s candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

According to him, a Southern Nigerian should be the next President of the country after Buhari’s eight years in office, hence it was wrong of the PDP to have picked another northerner as its candidate again.

Former Governor of Ekiti Ayodele Fayose

β€œIf PDP take action against me, I will take them to court,” the ex-governor stated.

Click below link to read full details

https://rovingposts.com/i-will-make-statements-more-than-this-former-governor-of-ekiti-ayodele-fayose-tells-pdp/
Re: "I Will Make Statements More Than This" -former Governor Of Ekiti Ayodele Fayose by TemplarLandry: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2023
cool
Re: "I Will Make Statements More Than This" -former Governor Of Ekiti Ayodele Fayose by MS247: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2023
When PDP where chopping Rivers and Ekiti state money , Atiku was flexing in Palm Jumeirah

Fayose showed them , Wike finished them
Re: "I Will Make Statements More Than This" -former Governor Of Ekiti Ayodele Fayose by proff010: 9:55am On Jul 10, 2023
Yes, you have done well sir
Re: "I Will Make Statements More Than This" -former Governor Of Ekiti Ayodele Fayose by fuckJones(f): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2023
fayose is one of us
Re: "I Will Make Statements More Than This" -former Governor Of Ekiti Ayodele Fayose by koxyz: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2023
Peter the rock, Oshokomole.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Seeks Reps Approval Of N500bn For Subsidy Palliative / AGUATA LGA: The Gunmen Attacks And Moves Towards A Revived Anambra Economy / World Bank Commends Alia Over Successful Implementation Of NG-CARES Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.