Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,390 members, 7,864,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose (14028 Views)

"I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / Ayo Fayose’s Daughter's Wedding To Odunlade Royal Family. Photos / EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by chokekachy: 9:37am On Jul 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQpytSXgLmE
Former Governor of Ekiti, Ayo Fayose has slammed critics asking him to give account of how he appropriated funds during his tenure as governor of the State.

Fielding questions on Channels Television’s ‘Politics Today’ on Sunday, furious Fayose told his critics to “go to court” adding that he made his money outside politics.

When asked if he would publish details of how he administered state funds as Ekiti governor, he answered; “That’s a very meaningless question. They have charged me to court, anybody that is not satisfied should also take me to court.

“How can I be explaining how I spent (Ekiti money)? I was one governor that never borrowed a dime. Ekiti people cannot forget me for the good works I did.

“Do you (referring to the anchor) think I’m a pauper? I made my money before you became a presenter. So don’t go there at all. If anybody’s money is missing, let them go to court.”

The PDP chieftain and his company, Spotless Investment Limited are being prosecuted over an alleged N6.9 billion fraud.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on July 2, 2019, re-arraigned Fayose and Spotless on an 11-count charge bordering on money laundering and stealing.

The defendants were first arraigned on October 22, 2018, before Justice Mojisola Olatoregun.

The case was later adjourned till May 8 and 9 and June 6, 8, 2023 for continuation of trial.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/alleged-fraud-go-to-court-if-fayose-tells-critics/

6 Likes

Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by TemplarLandry: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2023
cool

37 Likes

Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by God1000(m): 9:41am On Jul 10, 2023
Fayose are you sure your hands are cleaned?

The way you are trying to romance with Tinubu speaks volumes

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by Xwizard: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2023
You see mumu when we all know court is now where you all correct your anomalies.

Who takes you people serious again anymore

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by crossfm: 9:44am On Jul 10, 2023
Hehehe.

It's ironical that the court in Nigeria is the one shielding criminals instead of persecuting them.

Once a rich man loot,he runs straight to the court to "buy" an injunction stopping security agencies or the government from investing and arresting them.

Boom,the poor will be out there fighting, killing and insulting each other for the sake of the looter angry grin

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by Wodu89: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by budaatum: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2023
We ought to protest about the incompetence of our courts and lawyers for letting cases drag on so long.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by Betanaija42moro: 10:51am On Jul 10, 2023
Politicians will commit atrocities in this country and ask you to go to court.
Meaning the court is useless

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by ratiani6: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2023
Fraudulent and greedy politicians

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by Racoon(m): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2023
As if Fayose didn't govern Ekiti state. Well he has started romancing a criminal minded president whom the EFCC under his criminal-coven APC were on his tail some years back.

Now that his corruption has been cleansed & sins have forgiven, he can confidently shout "go to court." Shame on the judiciary.

Accountability and probity is not a way of life with most Nigerian politicians. Hence they are always proud, arrogant, and irresponsible with no sense of responsibility to the downtrodden masses.

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by ecolime(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2023
Mumu

Mr Poultry farm fraud.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2023
Because you know Nigerian judiciary is in mess, but don’t worry Ekeremadu , James ibori Alamesiyia e.t.c experience is coming your direction HE GO SHOCK YOU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by Kharol1234: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2023
Na so all of them go to court because they know the court is foolish and can't do anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by ImoleNaija: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2023
Fayose's blood is always boiling.

Typical Ekiti man grin.

8 Likes

Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by Drsnives(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2023
After meeting tinubu you come grow wings overnight

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by Reelmii: 11:39am On Jul 10, 2023
This one court grin
Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by ClassicMan202(m): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2023
The court has become an object of ridicule .....

It's is truly a shame.

I heard that senator that said he influenced his wife to indulge his friends is still at large.

6 Likes

Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2023
Do our courts work?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by legendarystar: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2023
So the court is now a play ground, well the world was wired on a program that is not meant to succeed.

The biggest gang in the world is the government.

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by mainman7(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2023
wink

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by FunkyJustice(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2023
Our courts are now a thing of mockery, they should strive to build on the little reputation left for them

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by atobs4real(m): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2023
Go to court or are they afraid of going?

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by Cleanmemory: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2023
When will our judicial system works, is it when the whole economy become totally crippled.

Video editing tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLN0NbXZ64o
Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by tesppidd: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2023
"Go to Court, Go to Court"

This statement of grandstanding and impunity might live with us for the rest of our lives.

People are afraid to say such things in decent democracies.
Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by Burruchaga71(m): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Do our courts work?
Answer =NO

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by Sonnobax15(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2023
grin
Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by Jostoman: 11:50am On Jul 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Chaii see way they have now turn Judiciary to playing ground.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose by famology(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2023
I laughed all through this program yesterday. Oshoko is a comedian aswear 🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano / Nyesom Wike's New Beautiful Mansion / Accord Party Sacks Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.