Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Man Stabs Lover To Death Before Taking His Own Life In Lagos (graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Stabs Lover To Death Before Taking His Own Life In Lagos (graphic Photos) (270 Views)

Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Danfo Driver Smashes Head Of 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs Lover To Death Before Taking His Own Life In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2023
In a shocking turn of events, a man, whose identity is yet to be revealed, reportedly stabbed a woman, believed to be his wife or girlfriend, to death before committing suicide.

The incident occurred on Idewu Street, in the Olodi Apapa area of Lagos state. Eyewitnesses at the scene have provided harrowing accounts of the distressing event.

According to one eyewitness, the assailant approached the defenseless woman and mercilessly stabbed her until her life was tragically cut short.

Following this heinous act, the man consumed a poisonous substance, identified as sniper, which swiftly claimed his own life, leaving a scene of utter devastation.

Another eyewitness, who claimed that the victim was the man’s girlfriend, recounted the chilling details of the incident.

The witness stated that the woman was engaged in selling garri on the street when the perpetrator abruptly appeared, wielding a knife with sinister intentions.

The witness went on to describe the horrific scene, stating, β€œWhat I saw today is more than scary. A man stabbed his girlfriend to death as she was hawking garri on the street, then drank sniper poison immediately. It was as if he was under a spell.”

The motive behind this appalling act remains unknown at this time, as investigators work diligently to uncover the truth behind this senseless tragedy.

Source: https://freshreporters.com/man-allegedly-stabs-lover-to-death-before-taking-his-own-life-in-lagos-photos/

Cc: Mynd44, Nlfpmod.

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death Before Taking His Own Life In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2023
He must be a light skinned man, they are usually very aggressive and possessed with the spirit of anger. 😒
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death Before Taking His Own Life In Lagos (graphic Photos) by youngsahito(m): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2023
They suppose burn the coward man body and all his properties to ashes. Useless man has cut a lady life short.
Rip to the lady and the stupid man should burn in hell.
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death Before Taking His Own Life In Lagos (graphic Photos) by donbachi(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2023
Due to mental illness generated by hardship created by APC bad governance and policy
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death Before Taking His Own Life In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Culer: 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
IconicR:
He must be a light skinned man, they are usually very aggressive and possessed with the spirit of anger. 😒
shatap!! 😲
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death Before Taking His Own Life In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
Culer:
shatap!! 😲
You know I'm right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death Before Taking His Own Life In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Culer: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
IconicR:
You know I'm right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
yeah you're right.

Also the same way all light skinned girls tend to be highly promiscuous and overbearing. Bottom line is, light skinned people in general are terrible.πŸ’€πŸ’€
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death Before Taking His Own Life In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
Culer:
yeah you're right.

Also the same way all light skinned girls tend to be highly promiscuous and overbearing. Bottom line is, light skinned people in general are terrible.πŸ’€πŸ’€
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but are you light skinned? You are chocolate na.
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death Before Taking His Own Life In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Culer: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
IconicR:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but are you light skinned? You are chocolate na.
My dad is light skinned and he's the calmest man I've ever known.
This "stereotyping" issue of yours is really annoying.
I really hope it's all cruise as you try to make me believe (still skeptical)
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death Before Taking His Own Life In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
Culer:
My dad is light skinned and he's the calmest man I've ever known.
This "stereotyping" issue of yours is really annoying.
I really hope it's all cruise as you try to make me believe (still skeptical)
Iol . This one vex you sha
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death Before Taking His Own Life In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Culer: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
IconicR:
Iol . This one vex you sha
I'm not vexed bruh
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death Before Taking His Own Life In Lagos (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
Culer:
I'm not vexed bruh
πŸ€”

(1) (Reply)

True Reasons Behind Moyo Lawal's Leaked Sex Tape Video / The Sportsplex We're Going To Have Some / Join Reviewcious Today @ Reviewcious.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.