Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Eze Chima Was Never A Benin Man Explain By Benin High Chief(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Chima Was Never A Benin Man Explain By Benin High Chief(video) (673 Views)

SINCE EZE CHIMA WAS BININ PRINCE, HOW COME HIS NAME WAS NEVER Ovia Osas / Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody / PLO Lumumba On Border Closure: 'Nigeria Too Big To Be Threatened By Benin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eze Chima Was Never A Benin Man Explain By Benin High Chief(video) by BeautifulMind2: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Eze Chima Was Never A Benin Man Explain By Benin High Chief(video) by paramakina202: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
Message passed to those Bini wannabes.
The children of Akalaka too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Chima Was Never A Benin Man Explain By Benin High Chief(video) by gidgiddy: 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
I wonder why any sane person would think that someone with the name Eze Chima would be anything other than Igbo

8 Likes

Re: Eze Chima Was Never A Benin Man Explain By Benin High Chief(video) by DevilsEqual(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2023
Benin should be drafted into Biafra Map as soon as possible
Ikwerre
Ika
Anioma
Benin

We're getting there... Off to read on Idoma people, their first king might actually be an Igbo person

4 Likes

Re: Eze Chima Was Never A Benin Man Explain By Benin High Chief(video) by Odingo1: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2023
DevilsEqual:
Benin should be drafted into Biafra Map as soon as possible
Ikwerre
Ika
Anioma
Benin

We're getting there... Off to read on Idoma people, their first king might actually be an Igbo person
Drafting people that don’t agree with you but will rather go with one Nigeria. Continue making the same mistake

1 Like

Re: Eze Chima Was Never A Benin Man Explain By Benin High Chief(video) by ratiani6: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
A divided nation
Re: Eze Chima Was Never A Benin Man Explain By Benin High Chief(video) by Sizwezi: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
Samuk and his brothers come, see and hear what Chief, Epa, Odionwere, has to say about Eze Chima that you always twist to Eze Ikhime. πŸ˜‚

Cc Redbonesmith

4 Likes

Re: Eze Chima Was Never A Benin Man Explain By Benin High Chief(video) by RedboneSmith(m): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sizwezi:
Samuk and his brothers come, see and hear what Chief, Epa, Odionwere, has to say about Eze Chima that you always twist to Eze Ikhime. πŸ˜‚

Cc Redbonesmith

I just finished watching a lengthy video where Imasuen Awowie Izoduwa was arguing for a Benin origin for Ezechime.

It's interesting that I'm being tagged to see this on the same day. I have always said that the elders know the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Chima Was Never A Benin Man Explain By Benin High Chief(video) by Osariemen12: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2023
Interesting.

However, I choose to believe the other video by Imasuen Awowie Izoduwa which links us to the Igbos than the usual cock and bull story of Ughe (Ife).

1 Like

Re: Eze Chima Was Never A Benin Man Explain By Benin High Chief(video) by Sizwezi: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
RedboneSmith:

I just finished watching a lengthy video where Imasuen Awowie Izoduwa was arguing for a Benin origin for Ezechime.

It's interesting that I'm being tagged to see this on the same day. I have always said that the elders know the truth.

πŸ˜‚. Forget that guy, if he has his way, he would say everyone in the world is from Benin.
Re: Eze Chima Was Never A Benin Man Explain By Benin High Chief(video) by Sizwezi: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
Ignorant minds should learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UfbFEiz7DE

May his soul rest in peace. He said a truth before dying.

(1) (Reply)

ESN Rescues A Catholic Priest And Two Pastors From Fulani Terrorist (video) / Nigerian Govt Is Sponsoring Simon Ekpa To Destroy South-east – Kanu / Guinea Warn Nigeria Against Military Intervention In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.