Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve (13322 Views)

SHOCKING!! Babcock Students Sextape Leaked Online – What’s Your Take? (watch) / People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? / Chief Ndubuisi Nzenweofor Foundation Gives Hope To Widows & Less Privileged (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Judolisco(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
D money it's like a spirit.. If u don't flaunt it.. It will eventually flaunt itself... Na thieves wey dey flaunt money ino like

3 Likes

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Rahkman: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
angry grin
Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Blaze14k: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
marlow1962:
Broke niggas doings

Mayweather does that and he is not broke.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Absuchat(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
grin
They no do pass Hushpuppy

Mompha self dey press their neck.
Go ask Emoney

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Hotwest: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
To pepper broke ass like you and the attention. Eno easy to blow
Make d enjoy d moment

2 Likes

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by hansomb: 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
They just want to belong. It's like a fantasy.

1 Like

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by oyeb15: 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
U can never control QUICK money. It will control u and drive u crazy

3 Likes

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by ItisWell22(f): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
V. A. L. I. D. A. T. I. O. N!
Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
Makes them feel important, recognized and respected
Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Eviana(f): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lexzeey,
I agree with your post. I wonder how much of the "flaunting" is actually real/tangible? I see more of flaunting in regular threads, but perhaps I just don't read enough of the diaries...was gonna do so, but didn't continue.

1 Like

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by gigabyte13: 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Na low self esteem dey make you feel pressured or intimidated by the ones flaunting their wealth wether gotten legally or illegally...
People wey dey hustle gangan for mulla, no get time for show off....
Most of Dem, just dey do borrow pose
If you meet Dem for real life
Shishi Dem no get ......
So face ya hustle
Let who wan flaunt flaunt Abeg.....

Most of you wey dey hate, those who dey flaunt na because una no get
If una get
Una own go worst pass their own.

I get them plenty
I have lived with most of them
SHINGBA no dey their AKANTTTTTTT

4 Likes

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by SayNo2SmallPrik: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
eepeepook:
No paragraphs. I'm out.
Na paragraph we go chop?
Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
Judolisco:
D money it's like a spirit.. If u don't flaunt it.. It will eventually flaunt itself... Na thieves wey dey flaunt money ino like

Online? undecided
Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Littledreams(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
Never allow any cheap girl to pressure you into doing what you will regret..
How can a guy allow a girl always wearing same clothes and gowns of 3500 to mount pressure in him to get illegal wealth..
Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by oyeb15: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
The richest people in Nigeria are not even on social media.
But those Igbo guys after doing different things to become rich will start bombing Instagram with nonesence. Poverty don kill their family for village but will be living big in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Oduok(m): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
Most times those guys make their money online. Wealth attracts wealth. Online customers patronize you when you appear comfortable.

That is the primary reason people flunt wealth online. It is way of marketing self.

5 Likes

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by stevups(m): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
People derive joy in whatever they do mostly they have been through a lot, in life. I remember some years back when my friend bought a car, the first place he came was my house. I did wedding he didn't come, I christenend my baby he did not come. That very day he came i didn't have money to buy ordinary food.. please don't kill people with hypertension.
Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Mandingoalbino: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
Showing off riches is dem poorest form of wealthy.

If you hav funds, and have confidence you will be contempt

Bless

2 Likes

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Emma1Oj(m): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lexzeey:
Define broke
broke can be define as, wen money no dey to buy watin hungry u. Hope I'm correct.
Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Bakrabas: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nothing but show off...
Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by frugal(m): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
Some people are just living their lives. It's not their fault you're poor. I can understand it's a poor country with a sizeable number of miserable citizens, so everything might appear to them like a show off or oppression. Such a sad situation honestly.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Father4all: 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
Abeg mind your business. People like you will do worst if they have such opportunities to make money

1 Like

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
Its a sense on insecurity!

Same applies with those that brag with location grin grin grin Any small thing, They will always tell you I am in the US, Canada or UK grin grin grin

I still will agree that some are newbies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by oyeb15: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
Oduok:
Most times those guys make their money online. Wealth attracts wealth. Online customers patronize you when you appear comfortable.

That is the primary reason people flunt wealth online. It is way of marketing self.

Occult members does that to attract new intake

1 Like

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by nedekid: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
All that glitters aren't gold.
Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by marsup: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
That's how they deal with their low self esteem issues.
Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by easzypeaszy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
U dat asking qstns
If u are d type dat hype the likes of Davido and Others for buyin new cars
Shut up n gettat
Don't come here to ask stewpid qstns

If u are not d type.. Dis is common wt blacks both in Africa and America.. It's black foolishness n mentality

1 Like

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Icrave4u: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
Why should you be jealous when i say i own a houses in banana island, is it your money ?i dont understand your write up if you feel oppressed you click the next button or work hard to met up. Those things are not to ridicule you but to motivate you to work hard. But you people with your negative mindset will feel is oppression or someone is trying to show off.

The popluar ola of lagos you know started as a cleaner and with a just a palaser phone he was using to do his video back then , he even struggle to get the phone which took him almost two months , but look at him and what he has achieved , dude his grace and hard work also if you see him dispalying his cars and houses on social media you will feel there are oppressing you. Oga when people tell you thier story you will be motivated to work harder. Abeg rest and increase your hussle.No hate!

2 Likes

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by dododawa1: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
Especially
NIGERIA
CELEBRITY and MOVIES PEOPLE.
Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by aremubabs: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
What annoys me the most about these money-miss-road people is how to talk down on people.

You want to motivate people, but all you do is abuse their hustles simply because yours (whatever it is) is fetching you more money than your followers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

55ft Snake Found In China [photos] / Nairaland Award Tag For Year 2013! / Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.