Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

I Want To Invest (1m) For 5yrs In Aims Asset Management, Is There Any Risk In Doing This? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Invest (1m) For 5yrs In Aims Asset Management, Is There Any Risk In Doing This? (1521 Views)

Poll: I Want To Invest (1m) For 5yrs In Aims Asset Management, Is There Any Risk In Doing This?

Gud buz to do wit N1m: 0% (0 votes)
Can d outcome interest of d investment reach N5m in nxt 5yrs: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) / My Nasty Experience In Doing Business With Planet One By Eric Nwoko / AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Invest (1m) For 5yrs In Aims Asset Management, Is There Any Risk In Doing This? by Solomon198ss(m): 2:58am On Oct 06, 2011
I want to invest (1m) for 5yrs in aims asset management, is there any risk in doing this? Please enlighten me.
Re: I Want To Invest (1m) For 5yrs In Aims Asset Management, Is There Any Risk In Doing This? by feelamong(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2011
seems you are a lazy investor, why dont you build up your own portfolio urself?

do your own research on good coys shares to buy and monitor their movements,

after the so called analyst is not smarter than you. tongue
Re: I Want To Invest (1m) For 5yrs In Aims Asset Management, Is There Any Risk In Doing This? by Solomon198ss(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2011
feelamong:

seems you are a lazy investor, why dont you build up your own portfolio urself?

do your own research on good coys shares to buy and monitor their movements,

after the so called analyst is not smarter than you. tongue
thank u bro 4 ur advice. Plz can u analyse any good coys shares i can buy?
Re: I Want To Invest (1m) For 5yrs In Aims Asset Management, Is There Any Risk In Doing This? by kunlej2: 9:25am On Mar 18, 2013
oh boy! you wan throw way your money.
they are not reliable. i have my money with them for almost 5yrs now without return (N15ok)or dividend and my money they are not willing to refund, all they tell me is, the stork is not yet quoted. dont invest with them.
although i was dealing with cashcraft asset mgt and they are very transparent, besides why not try your hand on other things as i have realized that investing in a company where you are not privileged to be a director is a waste of fund. you can use the money to buy gold and keep at home or bank or better still buy land in a fast developing areas around you and sell when you need your cash. my cent

(1) (Reply)

Earn $500 As Sign Up Bonus Alone! / International Forex Traders Available, At Least 20% Guaranteed / Purell Hand Sanitizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.