Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah (21896 Views)

Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by DukeofOkpoga: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2023
Pained about what exactly? That Buhari an epitome of failure embarrassed himself and generations yet unborn as the worst leader to sit at the Aso Rock? Or that a journalist like you chocked the ethics of his profession in the bin for crumbs? In your whole life, you can never, and will never achieve Kukah's status in Nigeria so rest. A messenger doesn't pocknose when leaders are talking.
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by joeyswift(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
All these father's will not leave politics alone, it's becoming very irritating
is the Father wrong? So they shouldn't speak the truth again?. Are you aware there is politics even in religion?
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by joeyswift(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2023
kettykings:
This man was one of the reasons why buhari failed. Buhari never got to know the true situation of what was going on. To him every critic was a wailing wailer and a 5 percenter.

This is exactly what Reno will do to Tinubu, he will turn every criticism into rants by Obidients and the country will never move forward.
You get. This same Adesina insulted GEJ without remorse, but he is quick to jump to the defense of his corrupt master's Govt. Why is it difficult for people to accept criticism?
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by joeyswift(m): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2023
RECTEM:
See how a Yoruba man lacks respect for an ordained Bishop...

But fears a common Emir of Ilorin
the matter tire me. Tomorrow they will say they respect elders.
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by treatise: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2023
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by maziengr: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2023
What is he still defending? A failed and unorganized government.
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by orazx: 11:52am On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:

Men of God in the Bible accused and cautioned kings.
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by Bestbeelieve: 11:52am On Jul 11, 2023
Elenu smelling mouth Adesina!
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by F117nighthawk: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2023
What else do u expect from a man who chop and clean mouth 👄 under clueless buhari
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by gare(f): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/11/youre-pained-buhari-didnt-give-under-cassock-privileges-femi-adesina-knocks-bishop-kukah/

My Brother could you be quiet for once, you are a former spokes person, why dont you allow one of his kins men to respond for him, he spoke the truth, since you have decided to come in his defense it means you were part of the corruption, if you should be investigated something must drop
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by Raphael81(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
Adesina is a shame to journalism.
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by baba4thegehs: 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
forerunner022:
Adesina thinks with his stomach.

That guy really doesn't have a sense of belonging, seems he's in another country called Nigeria.

Because I don't understand have someone will defend nonsense to this extent.

1 Like

Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by forerunner022(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
baba4thegehs:

That guy really doesn't have a sense of belonging, seems he's in another country called Nigeria.

Because I don't understand have someone will defend nonsense to this extent.
I tell you bro
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by paramakina202: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
This same Kukah with his korokoro eyes supported Tinubu the most corrupt and stinking politician in Nigeria.Make he go sit don jor.
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by ogbe88(m): 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
[b][/b]
Okealaaye:
Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah is becoming a public nuisance. Maybe it's time he disrobed and transmogrified into a full-time Politician, who knows? He hold skewed views sometimes and his political associates are folks who contributed to the present woes and challenges of the Nigerian state. Much decorum is needed in the Church of Christ in Nigeria these days.
Who is this lunatic
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by Reference(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
What is Adesina saying. Did his principal leave Nigeria better than he met it IN ANY WAY....
In which way is Nigeria 2023 better than Nigeria 2015.
He is the spokesman of a failed regime and should presently be in mourning, not making a nuisance of himself.

1 Like

Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
ogbe88:
[b][/b]Who is this lunatic

Your Outside Father your Pa didn't know about until his unfortunate passing 3 years ago. You're my son and I'm coming to claim you.
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by Felaincarnated: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Na maggot full dis idvot brain. Ewedu man
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by zoedew: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
The sane, calm, civil and informed know will do well to ignore Adeshina who just displayed poor judgment!
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:

Stop talking rubbish. Do the islamic clerics in Nigeria leave politics alone??

Are the Priest's church embers immune to the government bad policies?

Just tell me why they shouldn't be concerned.
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by shekoduza: 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
This Femi is so shameful, lacks respect for his spiritual leaders but he can bow to mere man without an iota of grace. Empty cymbal
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by obama99: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/11/youre-pained-buhari-didnt-give-under-cassock-privileges-femi-adesina-knocks-bishop-kukah/

Who allowed this barbarian out again. I thought we were done with that loose mouthed arrogant opportunist.
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by APCNig: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

There are no differences between Femi Adesina and Reno Omokri the irrelevant fellows from the federal republic of Nigeria tongue

Mention one person in your family generation who is worth any of the men you mentioned
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by fof1: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lutherblaq:

Keep Serving ur Paymaster...why not after sll the Avalanches of Greedy acquisitions ¿¿¿
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by Ikemba007: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

There are no differences between Femi Adesina and Reno Omokri the irrelevant fellows from the federal republic of Nigeria tongue

Please there's a big difference. Reno Omokri uses his brain.
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by Yestogood: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:

The destruction of Nigeria you fellows who lie to cover up wrongdoing are seeking for will not happen.
Marknmy words.
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by Anwons(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
Femi is a confirmed zombie forever. At least, Keyamo's head has started formatting gradually, but femi's head is plunging to eternal lagoon
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by Jnkay: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
If it was a pastor from our south west that someone from another region insulted?
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by gudugudumeje: 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
For the ugliest corruption ever in the history of Nigeria, this intellectually uncourageous man has this to say. What a shame?

And a professed born again Christian fot that matter...... Recompense and karma will surely give back to Femi Adesina and his generations now and yet unborn the proceeds of his callousness and inhumanity of man to man he professes and covers in 8years rule of evils of Buhari and covering up to now.

Shameless Femi does not keep silent when he needs do. Shame on Femi Adesina and his family upbringing and friends, circuit and circles.....
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by ogbe88(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
Okealaaye:

Your Outside Father your Pa didn't know about until his unfortunate passing 3 years ago. You're my son and I'm coming to claim you.
U are daft for life.

Stupid fool.
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
ogbe88:
U are daft for life.

Stupid fool.

Obviously, your mother in whose hands I entrusted your care and upbringing whilst I was away in the Netherlands failed to do a proper job. She was promiscuous and had little time for you and Ngozi your baby sister. Now you can see why I had to divorce her, can't you Johnny?
Re: You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah by Blackdisciple(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
I thought Femi Adesina is out already so why is he still ranting....
Pls he should disappear like lie Mohammed abeg undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary / Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Attack Nnewi Police Station, Cart Away Arms / 2023: Yahaya Bello Officially Declares To Run For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.