Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help (2098 Views)

Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by Donkogbe: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
I have been married for 14 YEARS and 'we' have 3kids(all boys) but none of them belongs to me.

5years before I met my wife, I was involved in a car accident together with two of my friends. We were traveling from Lagos to Abuja and our car skidded off the road.
I was the only survivor of that accident, my friends died. I spent about 11months at the hospital and that left me with a condition that says I can't have children.

I gave my life to Jesus Christ and became a committed Christian after the incident.
In summary I became a pastor in a local church in my community 5years later and met my wife in the process.

I did not tell her about my condition because I was hopeful that God will heal me.

6 years into our marriage, my wife got pregnant and had 'our' first child.
To be sure, I secretly went for a DNA and it was clear I wasn't the father. I repeated the test for all 3 children and they are all not mine.

I have been living with this situation for the past 8 years and I am beginning to get irritated by both the children and my wife.
My wife pretends to be a good wife. She goes around preaching to women in the church about the need to remain faithful to their partners but she has had 3 children by another man or men I don't know.

I want to confront her, but I am confused as to how to go about the situation.
I am just angry and irritated by everyone in my house lately. I feel like a total stranger in my own home.

If you don't have any meaningful things to say, please don't comment

1 Like

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by TemplarLandry: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
First off, it was wrong of you to hide your predicament from her.

Second of all, if you're reckless about confronting her, she might unleash the Jezebel in her and start lacing your food with poison.

That's if this isn't fiction.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
Fake post

7 Likes

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by Joey4321: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nah fam...i call bullshit

1 Like

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by jaeyking(m): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
I smell lies

You have no right oga

Such marriage was built on deceit
Which u did first

I guess two can play the game cheesy

5 Likes

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by Candidlady: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
Your God who you believed would cure your impotency why not pray to him to change your kids DNA

You had such condition and you chose not to tell your wife.. wicked thing

Anyways

Idont believe anything iread on here again.. anything from your gender nothing but pure lies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by garriAndsugar: 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
Help you to do what?
Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by Chno: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Simps will always learn the hard way

1 Like

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by Wawelexy(m): 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
Even if you want to tell lies, at least let it be sensible.... Too many fouls in the write up

3 Likes

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by Namdeenero(m): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
Real cock and bull shit!

3 Likes

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by Kobojunkie: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
Donkogbe:
I have been married for 14 YEARS and 'we' have 3kids(all boys) but none of them belongs to me. 5years before I met my wife, I was involved in a car accident together with two of my friends. We were traveling from Lagos to Abuja and our car skidded off the road.
I was the only survivor of that accident, my friends died. I spent about 11months at the hospital and that left me with a condition that says I can't have children.
I gave my life to Jesus Christ and became a committed Christian after the incident. In summary I became a pastor in a local church in my community 5years later and met my wife in the process. I did not tell her about my condition because I was hopeful that God will heal me. 6 years into our marriage, my wife got pregnant and had 'our' first child. To be sure, I secretly went for a DNA and it was clear I wasn't the father. I repeated the test for all 3 children and they are all not mine. I have been living with this situation for the past 8 years and I am beginning to get irritated by both the children and my wife. My wife pretends to be a good wife. She goes around preaching to women in the church about the need to remain faithful to their partners but she has had 3 children by another man or men I don't know. I want to confront her, but I am confused as to how to go about the situation. I am just angry and irritated by everyone in my house lately. I feel like a total stranger in my own home. If you don't have any meaningful things to say, please don't comment
Before you decide to confront or not confront your woman, I suggest you seek professional mental therapy so you do not end up completely ruining what you yourself had a hand in creating. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by JeffreyJunior: 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hahaha, this case tie wrapper carry baby for back too.

You willfully deceived someone's daughter into marriage when you were fully aware you couldn't father a child.

Your silly reason being that heaven would heal you by miracle, what nonsense!

Well the same miracle you were secretly hoping on has happened to your wife first. She got pregnant by miracle too, fit be immaculate conceptions.

Case closed, mek every rest and mek the angel wey dey dish out miracles rest for una case too.

4 Likes

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by Solofresh2: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
:oYou are the real definition of a "very weak "man
Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by Solofresh2: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
shocked You are the real definition of a "very weak "man
Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by Klass99(f): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2023

2 Likes

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
Klass99:

Funny you OP. I've seen this story on nairaland before, about two or three years ago, now you are claiming it like it is yours and acting like it is your reality. You better be careful what you wish upon yourself.
Anything to bash women.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
Klass99:

Funny you OP. I've seen this story on nairaland before, about two or three years ago, now you are claiming it like it is yours and acting like it is your reality. You better be careful what you wish upon yourself.
Anything to bash women oo.
They are always sounding like broken clocks

4 Likes

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by ahnie: 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
Fake post.

Death on arrival.
Anything to bash women

3 Likes

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by 1Sharon(f): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
Why didn't you keep trusting in God that the children were yours? Why did you opt for science and do a DNA test? Yeye.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by ahnie: 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Before you decide to confront or not confront your woman, I suggest you seek professional mental therapy so you do not end up completely ruining what you yourself had a hand in creating. undecided
Bother yourself not dear ...it's a fake post.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by ahnie: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
1Sharon:
Why didn't you keep trusting in God that the children were yours? Why did you opt for science and do a DNA test? Yeye.
Babe....it's a fake post targetted at bashing women.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by Balogunodua(m): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
Go for a memory flash.....
Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by wiseone28: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
I'm the father

1 Like

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by marsup: 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
This isn't your story.
It happened to a man who lives in the US.
You just twisted it.
Be careful what you wish for...

1 Like

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by adisabarber(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
Donkogbe:
I have been married for 14 YEARS and 'we' have 3kids(all boys) but none of them belongs to me.

5years before I met my wife, I was involved in a car accident together with two of my friends. We were traveling from Lagos to Abuja and our car skidded off the road.

I gave my life to Jesus Christ and became a committed Christian after the incident.
In summary I became a pastor in a local church in my community 5years later and met my wife in the process.

I did not tell her about my condition because I was hopeful that God will heal me.

6 years into our marriage, my wife got pregnant and had 'our' first child.
To be sure, I secretly went for a DNA and it was clear I wasn't the father. I repeated the test for all 3 children and they are all not mine.

I have been living with this situation for the past 8 years and I am beginning to get irritated by both the children and my wife.
My wife pretends to be a good wife. She goes around preaching to women in the church about the need to remain faithful to their partners but she has had 3 children by another man or men I don't know.

I want to confront her, but I am confused as to how to go about the situation.
I am just angry and irritated by everyone in my house lately. I feel like a total stranger in my own home.

If you don't have any meaningful things to say, please don't comment

Another episode of things that never happened
Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by Yves4real(f): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
Op, in March 2023, you were single and your ex girlfriend was begging for a reconciliation.

https://www.nairaland.com/7623488/girlfriend-badluck-now-happening

Four months later, you have been married for 14 years and have 3 sons.
This magic is one of its kind. cheesy
On a serious note, you goofed by resorting to lying just to bash women. Cha!

6 Likes

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by jeromestarks: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
Op, don't worry. You are not even your father's.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by grandstar(m): 12:09am On Jul 12, 2023
Donkogbe

Cunning man die, cunning man bury am.

You knew you were sterile and you did not open up to your wife to be? That is just wickedness! Now, you're blaming her for having your 'kids' outside. I would have felt sorry for you if you informed her.

For six years, you knew you were at fault and you did not open up. You know how society treats "barren" women, don't you?

The real mistake you made was that you did not open up.

Now is the time to tell her the truth! Afterwards, plan the way forward. She'll want to cut your head off first, so better wear a helmet.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:39am On Jul 12, 2023
The story is not true, because if it is true, you are supposed to be happy that your wife gave you children. You didn't have to pay heavily for adoption. Maybe you don't want peace, you want to be thrown' out of that house. By the time you are thrown out, you will start looking for another innocent woman to deceive into marriage while hiding your medical condition.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by Draslo(m): 1:37am On Jul 12, 2023
If you check well, the devil go get big breast and yansh.
Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by michlins(m): 3:45am On Jul 12, 2023
You're a very wicked person and even your repentance is not enough to stop you. How can you subject someone's daughter to such a life where she will be mocked as barren woman.

Divorce her so she can at least go with her kids and be true to herself for once

4 Likes

Re: DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help by Houseofglam7(f): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2023
Dis one is just mad
👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Discover You Married A Gay? / Buffalo Gives Birth To Human Like Baby / My Childhood Experience: In Line With This Topic: No Don't Touch Me There!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.