Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,477 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra (45891 Views)

Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by NaijaCover(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2023
How much is the car
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Vello(m): 9:57am On Jul 13, 2023
coolcharm:
Omo, let me keep my mouth shut before they crucify me cool

But wait o.... Na macopolo bus Dem dey weld like this?
Don't loud it please. They'd label you hater of Sad East.

These same cretin won't want to be reminded that charity begins at home. They won't want to show us the level of acceptability by their region States government rather, the OP is of the opinion that if INNOSON is a Northerner or South Westerner, the government would have banned the importation of all cars into Nigeria. Imagine their twisted, warped and sickening world outlook! They forgot that we have America brand of almost all models of cars and even Britain models which we bring here and convert. Why didn't those countries like the US, UK, Germany etc ban other brands except FORD, Vauxhaul, Mercedes Benz respectively!

The OP refused to learn market feedback analysis of their beloved INNOSON products. Hardly has any customer been fully satisfied with their product. My colleague in another state narrated the experience with INNOSON truck in 2021. The story is pitiable and the very harrowing experience is a tale for another day. Right from the first month, truck don begin malfunctioning like crazy. In less than 9months,the truck was returned to factory and when they returned it, it was worse than ever.

These people are sick and unyielding in their hate infested mentality. They fail to realise that they're simply projecting what they are on everyone else. The Hate You Give (THUG)
The hatred they have for everyone else is what they think everyone has towards them.

Idiota!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Pascal9: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2023
Igboman mentality, i still can't believe that This man is still running a one-man show, can't he take his company public, let in investors and grow beyond this local level, can't he learn from dangote,bua and other Yoruba companies, this crab mentality is bad, if something happens to him that will be the end.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by DANIEL5050(m): 10:03am On Jul 13, 2023
Innoson vehicle manufacturing (IVM) is gradually becoming a vehicle manufacturing giant against all odds

Had it been he is an housa man, he would have gotten all the needed assistance from the government, and by now, he would have been more then Dangote.

Let's learn to support and promote our own. The manufacturers of TOYOTA, BENZ and HONDA that we run after doesn't have two heads; they started just like this too

Innoson vehicles are durable, road worthy and easy to maintain. Get one today and u will testify

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Teymanhenry(f): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2023
Can we just applaud the company for doing exploits without bringing tribal difference here??
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Tonnierichy(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2023
XerXers:
Apart from Igbos, other Nigerians don't believe in themselves. They think the white man is super human. They think certain things are impossible without the white man. They lack native intelligence
But the same Igbos were writing to the US to invade Nigeria and arrest Tinubu. All of una nor get sense.
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Tonnierichy(m): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Stop disclosing too much! You are spoiling and tarnishing the image of the brand.

Look at the picture you posted? Do you think prospective buyers will see it and still be willing to purchase the brand?

What is this one saying again!? The place suppose be like Garden of Eden?
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by mdimefields: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2023
Enice:
It's only the igboman that believes in his own lies and tells it to the world as a truth but the world knows it's a lie. There's a different between assembling and manufacturing. Assembling involves bringing parts already manufactured together. It involves welding, bolting, and coupling etc. Manufacturing on the other hand involves producing parts from their primitive forms like pressing, forging, designing, using molten metal to form parts with the different types of casting methods etc.
You guys can deceive the gullibles but know this: so long as you don't use molten metal, forge or use the press, you dey joke.
Bro, I 'm a software developer, and I can tell you few things that is prevalent in the industry. When building a project, in most cases, we use frameworks. These are pieces of assembled codes, designed by top engineering firms, that can be used to create custom based software for user consumption, e.g Laravel, Angular, ASP.NET, CodeIgniter, Django, etc.
Imagine a scenario you are building an Application for a client, let's say an Accounting Platform, do you have to reinvent the wheel by building from scratch? I mean the entire software circle? You can easily pick a Framework, extend, and build a standard software for your client. This of course requires engineering knowledge and skill.
Note, this depends on the size of the company and budget at it's disposal. Which means you can build from scratch, but the question is why?

I believe this is also obtainable in the auto industry. Companies leverage on already designed components to build vehicles. You don't have to start building everything from scratch na. I have seen a company in Port Harcourt that refurbish Crankshaft and fix sleeves on Engine Blocks. That's more like a local Engineering Process o.
Therefore Innoson can be categorize as a Vehicle Manufacturing Plant, since most of the parts are designed and fabricated in house, with some outsourced to professional engineering firms to handle.
It is very wrong, if not diabolical to start running down a man's effort simply because he is from the Igbo tribe. If Innoson is not Igbo, I'm sure you will definitely applaud his effort. Don't forget, Innoson, regardless is still a Nigerian by all standard.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by comrChris(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2023
I was at Ojuelegba one day when one guy was showing his hatred openly toward igbos.
He was busy shouting that Igbos sale fake products, when he was done lamenting with his fellow foolish guys, I started schooling him about what he calls fake products. I visited my brother who deals on stationaries like computer accessories, there, he sells inks and laserjets, the inks are of two types, china made and the original, both the original and that of china do the same work only that, the China doesn't last long, and their prices are different.
So when you come to buy, we will tell you this, if what you want to do with it isn't much and you don't have enough money, we will advice you to go for China one which will still serve your purpose.

Again, I started asking him his contribution to the said Lagos he was shouting that igbos should leave for him, I asked him more than 10times what he is into, he couldn't answer it, I also asked him to look around and point out any shop owned by a Yoruba man but there was none, these are mighty shops worth of millions of naira investment and it's what jobless people who ought to be thinking of how to better their lives will gather under bridge to be criticizing because of hatred.
I even asked he whether the clothes he was putting on was fake because I know he bought it in an igbo man's shop.

If only you people know the risk involved in importing goods, you will appreciate Igbos every day of your life. A country that produces little to nothing but you can go out and get whatever you want still you turn around to insult the people risking their lives and resources to make these things available.

You claim that Innoson assembles not manufacture then, what stops you and your people from manufacturing?
You claim Igbos sell fake products, don't you and your people know where they manufacture real products and start importing so that we can patronize you?

We can do better by supporting and encouraging others instead this unnecessary hatred. Even with the hatred, these people keep soaring higher

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by vikiphy89(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2023
Enice:
It's only the igboman that believes in his own lies and tells it to the world as a truth but the world knows it's a lie. There's a different between assembling and manufacturing. Assembling involves bringing parts already manufactured together. It involves welding, bolting, and coupling etc. Manufacturing on the other hand involves producing parts from their primitive forms like pressing, forging, designing, using molten metal to form parts with the different types of casting methods etc.
You guys can deceive the gullibles but know this: so long as you don't use molten metal, forge or use the press, you dey joke.

You see say u be f**l, now we have Boeing an American aircraft manufacturing company and also Airbus a German aircraft manufacturing company but their parts like aileron, flaps, landing gears and horizontal/vertical stabilizer are been produced in Japan. So does that makes Boeing an assembly plant or Airbus not a manufacturing company. If you believe that Benz cast their metals then you will believe you were born last year.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by mdimefields: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2023
vikiphy89:

You see say u be f**l, now we have Boeing an American aircraft manufacturing company and also Airbus a German aircraft manufacturing company but their parts like aileron, flaps, landing gears and horizontal/vertical stabilizer are been produced in Japan. So does that makes Boeing an assembly plant or Airbus not a manufacturing company. If you believe that Benz cast their metals then you will believe you were born last year.
Some of these guys have zero knowledge on anything engineering that's why they reel out comments and condemnation without thinking.
But with Google, these guys can get some education and free themselves from prejudice.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
This is Innoson vehicle manufacturing company Nnewi Anambra state

If only he was a northerner… He would have been amongst the richest people in Africa. The Nigerian government no dey support am yet they want Nigeria to grow. We saw how senate rejected his vehicles.

Before you mention your papa, please how else can we support “Made in Nigeria”

Go to Indian companies in Ogun state. These people import almost everything from India thereby increasing their economy.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Truthfulguy10: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Companies doesn't manufacture parts of their vehicle there are companies specialized in manufacturing of vehicle parts, the get quotations for those automobile manufacturing companies and manufacture according to their specifications

https://www.imarcgroup.com/auto-parts-manufacturing-companies#:~:text=The%20global%20auto%20parts%20manufacturing%20market%20has%20several%20major%20players,Inc.%2C%20Marelli%20Holdings%20Co.
Lecture them bro

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by vikiphy89(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2023
Enice:

Bosch is a company that produces alternator, spark plugs and sometimes batteries for Mercedes.
Ningbo vambo is an auto parts producer for bmw, Mercedes and Volkswagen.
Rolls-Royce produces aircraft engines for both Boeing and Airbus.
Why do these companies didn't manufacture theirs? Since they are manufacturing company.
Mumu people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by fabolouz1(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2023
If it's business ,give it to the igbos .
It's the excellent spirit embedded upon them.
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by theway2023: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2023
custom will not allow the vehicle to pass.. innocent motor need to go through custom

there different custom between in so call biafra and nigeria,, nigeria custom and so call biafra custom is different.. goods from so call biafra is country ban

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by bukarolz: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2023
You can never make it with this attitude of yours.

SangoOlukosoOba:

Stop disclosing too much! You are spoiling and tarnishing the image of the brand.

Look at the picture you posted? Do you think prospective buyers will see it and still be willing to purchase the brand?

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by CaptainFM1: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Because I'm curing doubting Thomas

Perhaps you should listen small. I personally hate hand coupling jobs. I can't stand vehicles with squeeky body.

They should introduce some level of automation in that production line.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2023
coolcharm:
Omo, let me keep my mouth shut before they crucify me cool

But wait o.... Na macopolo bus Dem dey weld like this?

How is it done in other manufacturing companies? or is it thrown from heaven already welded?
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Haykings02: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2023
XerXers:
Apart from Igbos, other Nigerians don't believe in themselves. They think the white man is super human. They think certain things are impossible without the white man. They lack native intelligence

Must your comments laden with hatred and tribalism For your information the steel used here are sourced from Ajaokuta in Kogi State.

If you don't have any meaningful comments, better remain silent than exposing your deffiiency online.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Haykings02: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2023
XerXers:

Must your comments laden with hatred and tribalism For your information the steel used here are sourced from Ajaokuta in Kogi State.

If you don't have any meaningful comments, better remain silent than exposing your deffiiency online.
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by sexdogz2018(m): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2023
This is a nice development but the way you're you're going about the publicity is wrong. We should be celebrating this and not making it all about a competition. In the US you don't see Ford manufacturing plants saying who else is doing this when there's Escalade, Chrysler, Dodge etc even in Germany where the leading manufacturer of cars is Mercedes Benz you don't hear them make such comparisons and more. We should be happy that at least we have a car manufacturing plant in this country that still thrives against all odds. If you want to do good encourage Nigerians to patronise locally made in Nigeria cars and INNOSSON is that brand👍✅ [quote author=BeautifulMind2
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Dayotheeone(m): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2023
Alot of metal in the frame.. Meaning the cars are sure to be heavier and stronger compared to these carbon fiber cars we are getting from Asia. I would sacrifice availability and user interface for security and protection. I would gladly go for an Innoson vehicle anytime I get the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Basic123: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2023
The THREAD is just another display of normal IGBO VICTIM MENTALITY and CONSPIRACY THEORIES!

Mesoma to OBI to innoson

Awon weere 😆
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Robinmido(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2023
You should have let the idiot go. He is an attention seeker
BeautifulMind2:

Piggies killing Nigerians with their dirty life style
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by ZaddyJ: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2023
XerXers:
I dont belong to any the three tribes but because innoson motors is an eastern motor manufacturing industry the yorubas or hausa dont ve ? After d best armored vehicles manufacturer is a yoruba whose industry is sighted in Ogun state
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by kamalbob(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2023
XerXers:

Lol well it is exactly the opposite of what you said. And that alone show your kinda low intelligence quotient. Igbos are the ones licking the white man ass from day one, you people believe you can only make it in the whiteman's world. Go to immigration, foreign embassies and query about those who fled the country on a student visa and end up becoming cleaners in Europe. I'm not even talking about illegal businesses your people are into yet.

So innoson really tried, but probably he's among the one percent of your people who believed they can do it here. And still he have to partner with Asians. So before you spit nonsense make sure you back your irresponsibility with facts.

You ain't nothing but a low key tribal bigot who doesn't know how to even express his feelings about other tribes. Lol
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by tobenuel(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

yes I observed that too, the first 10 pictures looked like a normal metal fabrication yard around the country. They shouldn't be for the public eye, 50 years ago vehicle plant in US looked better, let's hope we will get there( full automation). And that's my state of origin
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by bashlek(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2023
Hope they are paying tax to Tinubu govt ?……If yes, we have no problem.
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Debangis20(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2023
I am always intrigued and motivated by seeing things of this likes in my country. I am optimistic about my nation!
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by ericuzor(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

you talk like a child posting nonsense online... Prospect buyer all around Africa has inspected the innoson manufacturing plant before making bulk purchase..
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by misano(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2023
Enice:

Oga U are jealous jor. Ibgos they try.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CEO Of Mercedes Sits Inside Benz To Take The Gun Shots In His Bullet Proof Car / End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video / 2019 Mercedes-benz G550 Versus 2019 Mercedes-amg G63, Which Is Your Favourite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.