Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra (45917 Views)

Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by FreedomArmy: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
Not really necessary.

Even your favorite brands have components from multiple vendors.

/
you are right bro but we need to start making our machine here instead of importing it
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by 1Alex: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Stop disclosing too much! You are spoiling and tarnishing the image of the brand.

Look at the picture you posted? Do you think prospective buyers will see it and still be willing to purchase the brand?

vehicles wey commercial transporters dey use ply Port Harcourt to Lagos on daily basis
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by AirBourne: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
For those complaining about the nature of the welds. They are using high grade welding techniques, namely-MIG and TIG. Mig for most of the work, it's faster. Then TIG for joints that require higher strength.

Not your road side welds
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Athena65: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
Almaigaa:

No wonder, they are substandard moving coffins. Just like this Aba made father Christmas. grin grin grin

Anything that is made or Assembled (like INNOSON mottors) from that Region, we no dey buy.

Something you can never afford in your life time
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by v2: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
This is Innoson vehicle manufacturing company Nnewi Anambra state

If Dangote open a car assembly plant, the Nigerian government will close all borders from vehicle importation.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Almaigaa: 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Athena65:

Something you can never afford in your life time

Who tell u? Do you know me?

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
v2:

If Dangote open a car assembly plant, the Nigerian government will close all borders from vehicle importation.
Exactly
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Vboot1: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lorddominic:

That's how it's done globally bro....the only difference between his company and Tesla/Toyota et al is dat Tesla and co. use robots for it's welding.... A time is coming when Innoson would employ the use of robots from start to finish

"Use robots from start to finish"... Will you provide jobs or employment for our teeming young population? Think !
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Tunji50: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
duro4chang:
Stop doing it
He said the truth
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by AjaoEstater(m): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
God Bless Nigeria, Long Live Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Newness2019: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
More

ONLY LOVERS OF THIS COUNTRY WILL PATRONISE INNOSON VEHICLES.

THEY AR DOING GREAT.
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Theophinio(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
Great man

Entrepreneurship at its best
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by heysquare(m): 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
XerXers:
Apart from Igbos, other Nigerians don't believe in themselves. They think the white man is super human. They think certain things are impossible without the white man. Why is it so hard for them to believe that Innoson actually produce the cars and not just an assembly? Just because they lack the acumen to nurture such enterprise from scratch they think it's impossible. They lack native intelligence
The last time I checked same Igbos are the highest importers in Nigeria. If possible for them they will go to China to fake innoson motors just to make their own money
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by fijihems: 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
If Innoson had been from another part of the country, there could have been a ban on the importation of foreign vehicles so as to give him the monopoly of the automobile industry in Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by ConquerorK: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Anu show me assembly line in Nigeria doing similar thing

Well, to answer your question according to the guardian, Data from the National Automotive Design and Development Council (NADDC) showed that 28 companies are currently assembling in Nigeria out of the 54 that registered for it.

However, innoson motors is the first ever entirely Nigerian firm to enter full-scale automotive assembly in Nigeria. Others include Nord automobile (Lagos), stallion motors, Dangote Peugeot Automobiles Nigeria (DPAN), Coscharis Motors, globe motors, Lanre Shittu Motors (LSM) etc
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by adefitim(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
This man is putting his LGA, State, Region, Country and Africa on the world map....

More strength Mr Innosom
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
ConquerorK:

Well, to answer your question according to the guardian, Data from the National Automotive Design and Development Council (NADDC) showed that 28 companies are currently assembling in Nigeria out of the 54 that registered for it.

However, innoson motors is the first ever entirely Nigerian firm to enter full-scale automotive assembly in Nigeria. Others include Nord automobile (Lagos), stallion motors, Dangote Peugeot Automobiles Nigeria (DPAN), Coscharis Motors, globe motors, Lanre Shittu Motors (LSM) etc
I asked for pictures not long epistle my friend
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by ConquerorK: 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

I asked for pictures not long epistle my friend

I've been trying to send pictures but it's just reloading and not going through so I did this instead

They're all on the internet and even here on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6820923/dangote-peugeot-automobiles-nigeria-limited here's the one for dangote Peugeot automobile

https://www.nairaland.com/6086940/photo-nord-motor-factory-only here's the link to Nord automobile

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by texas1990(m): 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
May God continue to bless you innoson motors
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Tyktoker: 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
But na only body they panel create nahh, abi engine follow!
BeautifulMind2:
More from IVM
nlpfmod
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by LajaLaba: 12:20am On Jul 14, 2023
SWaccomodator:

Poverty infested lagbaja
U are mad
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by justice2100: 3:01am On Jul 14, 2023
Mazi Aliko Dangote too dey try
XerXers:
Apart from Igbos, other Nigerians don't believe in themselves. They think the white man is super human. They think certain things are impossible without the white man. Why is it so hard for them to believe that Innoson actually produce the cars and not just an assembly? Just because they lack the acumen to nurture such enterprise from scratch they think it's impossible. They lack native intelligence
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 4:59am On Jul 14, 2023
ConquerorK:

I've been trying to send pictures but it's just reloading and not going through so I did this instead

They're all on the internet and even here on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6820923/dangote-peugeot-automobiles-nigeria-limited here's the one for dangote Peugeot automobile
That Nord pictures is Innoson vehicle manufacturing company Nnewi, you can see Dangote is assembly plant nothing there
https://www.nairaland.com/6086940/photo-nord-motor-factory-only here's the link to Nord automobile
That Nord pictures is Innoson vehicle manufacturing company Nnewi read the link well, you can see Dangote is assembly plant nothing there except vehicle assembly equipments
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Unperturbedpota: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2023
Almaigaa:

Who tell u? Do you know me?

Rule 2

Seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Unperturbedpota: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2023
Almaigaa:

What do you expect from Aba made Motors? Cause these ones no be Cars, na Motors grin grin

Off topic derailing thread

Seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by ConquerorK: 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

That Nord pictures is Innoson vehicle manufacturing company Nnewi read the link well, you can see Dangote is assembly plant nothing there except vehicle assembly equipments

I was trying to upload pictures of Nord that I got from Google but it kept failing. If you Google search it you'll see it in the images section

The dangote own is an assembly, yes same with innoson. That was what started this discussion.
Manufactured parts are brought in and assembled to make the full build, so far as I know innoson produce very little part in house and the rest are imported, my info may be outdated tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video / 2019 Mercedes-benz G550 Versus 2019 Mercedes-amg G63, Which Is Your Favourite? / This N440m Camo Ferrari 458 Italia Can Only Be Used By The Army In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.