Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Atiku, First Presidential Candidate To Be Rejected By His Party – Ortom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, First Presidential Candidate To Be Rejected By His Party – Ortom (26966 Views)

G5: Anti-party, Ortom Loses Bid For Senate / Atiku First Picture From US / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "Who will be Atiku’s First Lady if he wins? Titi or Jamila?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, First Presidential Candidate To Be Rejected By His Party – Ortom by jumper524(m): 8:12am On Jul 13, 2023
Ortom is classifying himself with integrity?
Re: Atiku, First Presidential Candidate To Be Rejected By His Party – Ortom by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:20am On Jul 13, 2023
ShenTeh:

I hope you know that the link in your bio leads to a COVID 19 document by the WHO?

Cheers bro.

Thanks for calling my attention to it.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, First Presidential Candidate To Be Rejected By His Party – Ortom by saysoo: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2023
Re: Atiku, First Presidential Candidate To Be Rejected By His Party – Ortom by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2023
So a failed ex- governor can still talk.....
Re: Atiku, First Presidential Candidate To Be Rejected By His Party – Ortom by Shantyken(m): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2023
HitRun:

No lawyer who has been called to bar 38 years ago will be here writing trash. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hmmmmmm forget whether he is a lawyer or not but take note of the points he made
Re: Atiku, First Presidential Candidate To Be Rejected By His Party – Ortom by marvrick: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
BMathew:
I am a Lawyer 38 years at the Bar.
I know LP will lose
Why?
Obi is saying he won the Election by going for Tinubu initially.
How?
Did Obi come 2nd?
Obi has to first go for Atiku who came 2nd, defeat him
then begin the case with Tinubu.
He didn't do that
Due process skipped
Obi says he won the Election
Really?
Did he have the Spread?
Obi should have brought the results from the 36 States and the FCT in Evidence to show his scores are higher than Tinubu's scores.
Then he is talking but he didn't.
Ob in proving he won a 2023 Election was trying to say Tinubu did not attend University in America but forgot Tinubu worked at ExxonMobil.
He attended or not doesn't even have anything to do with the matter before the Courts.
How do you work at ExxonMobil without a Degree?
ExxonMobil recruits directly from Colleges not only that; they recruit the best Students from the Class.
Tinubu went DIRECTLY from Chicago State to ExxonMobil!
The only issue with Tinubu's academic Status is confusion between University of Chicago and Chicago State University.
They are 2 different Schools.
The former is high class and the latter is middle class.
When you use the former having attended the latter America believes you are fraudulently trying to gain advantage presenting yourself as Ivy when you are not.
I use Tinubu's University issue to counsel my Friends sending kids here that University of Pennsylvania in Pennsylvania State is different from Pennsylvania State university both in Pennsylvania State.
While they are both tops and expensive one is an Ivy League the other is not.
( You don't want Tinubu's Issue I always tell them )
A call to Chicago State University requesting the Books for $15 showed Tinubu graduated from there and was their best Accounting Student!
Now the School laughs at People calling to inquire if he attended.
They said they are grateful though because the $15 inquiry had helped raised almost a Milliion dollars for the School!

Utter rubbish. Obi and most Nigerians know that he won the election. There's no amount of money that Tinubu nor APC will give INEC and desperate Nigerians that will make a quarter of accredited voters to vote for APC after all the sufferings Buhari heaped upon poor, innocent Nigerians. Untold numbers of NIGERIANS were killed too. So APC got less votes.

What Obi is trying to prove is that Tinubu did not win the election and he has provided the evidences to back up this claim overwhelmingly. Tinubu is a place holder for either Atiku or Obiora and that's if Atiku can prove he came second and I don't see that happening because apart from some books and crannies, Atiku did not have any significant impact in the last elections. His total tally may also have been given by the two-faced INEC
Re: Atiku, First Presidential Candidate To Be Rejected By His Party – Ortom by Thomasankara(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2023
[/color]this is the technical rigging people should be talking about not the whataboutism[color=#770077]
helinues:
The 2023 election was won very early cos I am still wondering how some Nigerians truly believed that 93% of the registered voters collected their PVC, how ?

When be say na phone low battery average Nigerians dey take seriously .. grin cheesy
Re: Atiku, First Presidential Candidate To Be Rejected By His Party – Ortom by Iamzik: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2023
BMathew:
I am a Lawyer 38 years at the Bar.
I know LP will lose
Why?
Obi is saying he won the Election by going for Tinubu initially.
How?
Did Obi come 2nd?
Obi has to first go for Atiku who came 2nd, defeat him
then begin the case with Tinubu.
He didn't do that
Due process skipped
Obi says he won the Election
Really?
Did he have the Spread?
Obi should have brought the results from the 36 States and the FCT in Evidence to show his scores are higher than Tinubu's scores.
Then he is talking but he didn't.
Ob in proving he won a 2023 Election was trying to say Tinubu did not attend University in America but forgot Tinubu worked at ExxonMobil.
He attended or not doesn't even have anything to do with the matter before the Courts.
How do you work at ExxonMobil without a Degree?
ExxonMobil recruits directly from Colleges not only that; they recruit the best Students from the Class.
Tinubu went DIRECTLY from Chicago State to ExxonMobil!
The only issue with Tinubu's academic Status is confusion between University of Chicago and Chicago State University.
They are 2 different Schools.
The former is high class and the latter is middle class.
When you use the former having attended the latter America believes you are fraudulently trying to gain advantage presenting yourself as Ivy when you are not.
I use Tinubu's University issue to counsel my Friends sending kids here that University of Pennsylvania in Pennsylvania State is different from Pennsylvania State university both in Pennsylvania State.
While they are both tops and expensive one is an Ivy League the other is not.
( You don't want Tinubu's Issue I always tell them )
A call to Chicago State University requesting the Books for $15 showed Tinubu graduated from there and was their best Accounting Student!
Now the School laughs at People calling to inquire if he attended.
They said they are grateful though because the $15 inquiry had helped raised almost a Milliion dollars for the School!

You can write this long epistle but you have no kwalms with supreme court declaring 4th position as winner of governorship election yeah?

All of you will be all right
Re: Atiku, First Presidential Candidate To Be Rejected By His Party – Ortom by BMathew: 7:18am On Jul 17, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

Oga Tinubu may win because the judge collect bribe . If you are following the proceedings it is night and day who won! At least go read the European report

Atiku and Peter Obi have both closed their respective cases without proving how they won the election. So, the idea of the court declaring any of them the winner of the election is out of the equation.

The second part of their plea is to get Tinubu disqualified on three grounds. Shettima’s so called double nomination that has now been thrashed by the Supreme Court. 25% of FCT that the two parties seems to have abandoned as they didn’t push this argument seriously. Even if they’ve pushed it, section 299 already made it clear FCT should be treated like a state so it won’t even matter.

The third argument is to get him disqualified by a combination of certificate forgery, dual citizenship and drug conviction.

The certificate forgery is of two nature. Chicago state university and NYSC. As regards Chicago state university, the University already issued a public statement that Bola Tinubu graduated from the University. That alone is enough to settle the matter. All the gymnastic about the color or font of certificate is nonsense.

On NYSC, I would have expected Atiku’s legal team to subpoena NYSC to prove the authenticity of the certificate submitted by Tinubu but they failed to do that. So, how did they arrive at the conclusion that the certificate was forged? NYSC is the only authority that can confirm the authenticity or otherwise of an NYSC certificate.

On the drug conviction issue, it is as empty as the lawyer PDP brought to as witness to prove the case. The witness simply helped PDP to ruin a case that was faulty right from the start. There was no criminal conviction or indictment in the forfeiture. The communication from the US government to the IGP already cleared him of all allegation.

Overall, Atiku and Peter Obi simply wasted everyone’s time. They had no case of rigging so they had to throw in a lot of allegations hoping one will stick. Sadly, they proved none. The two cases will be dismissed with heavy cost to the petitioners.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's / Diseye Nsirim-Poweigha Contesting For Governor In Bayelsa (Photos) / LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.