Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person (967 Views)

WIPAS: Igbo Group To Raise N500 Billion For 2023 Presidency Project / Buhari Regime Looted N26.7 Trillion, $322 Million, N500 Billion, PDP Alleges / Senate Confirms Emefiele As CBN Governor, Reacts To CBN’s ‘Stolen N500 Billion’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by KingsCity: 6:29am On Jul 13, 2023
I don't know if this is a joke, but I heard they said they need approval of N500 billion to provide palliatives to suffering Nigerians
Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:34am On Jul 13, 2023
Don't mind the fuuls.
It will go the way of trader money. Empower and the rest blah blah blah

Instead of improving the economy so that people can fish by themselves, they are giving people fish. Nonesensetical. At the end of the day, this is just for senseless APC supporters who went to vote the bala blue drug lord. Nothing more

1 Like

Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by Wawelexy(m): 6:35am On Jul 13, 2023
Shebi that's when you even get the 2500... grin money that will be embazzled

1 Like

Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by Rolings: 6:39am On Jul 13, 2023
KingsCity:
I don't know if this is joke, but I heard they said they need approval of N500 billion to provide palliatives to suffering Nigerians

Does it sound funny to you?

And did they tell you the palliative is for 200 million people?
Such palliative is not meant for everybody but those that need it....except you want us to believe everybody in Nigeria need and should get the palliative

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by Absuchat(m): 6:45am On Jul 13, 2023
grin
Only his son's 340m wristwatch can provide substantial palliatives to more than 10k Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by Absuchat(m): 6:46am On Jul 13, 2023
Rolings:

Such palliative is not meant for everybody but those that need it....except you want us to believe everybody in Nigeria need and should get the palliative
Ok let's assume half of us don't need it ( which I doubt), what will 5k do for you?
Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:47am On Jul 13, 2023
All this poor children with no sense will just create a foolish scenario on there falt head and bring to SM to display there stupidity without shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by Sirjamo: 6:48am On Jul 13, 2023
Minus 50 million developers, Obi has made them all billionaires, they don't need palliative.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by Rolings: 6:52am On Jul 13, 2023
Absuchat:

Ok let's assume half of us don't need it ( which I doubt), what will 5k do for you?

It may not do anything or litte for me

But it will go a long way for some other people.
It will buy 10 congo of garri
Or
3 Congos of rice
Or
3 Congos of beans
Or even 10 bags of pure water in a place like lokoja

The fact remains it is a palliative....it s not meant to replace your income but to supplement it

1 Like

Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:53am On Jul 13, 2023
Rolings:

Or
3 Congos of rice
Or
3 Congos of beans

The fact remains it is a palliative....it s not meant to replace your income but to supplement it

To last one month, right?
Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by Rolings: 6:54am On Jul 13, 2023
Sirjamo:
Minus 50 million developers, Obi has made them all billionaires, they don't need palliative.

Yes oo
No igboman needs it....a people that turned 20£ to billions don't need any nonsense palliative from the Zoo

Why should the zoo even extend palliative to the sadeast

1 Like

Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by Rolings: 6:55am On Jul 13, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

To last one month, right?

Did you read the last part of my last submission?
It states thus "it's palliative...it's not meant to replace your income but to supplement it"

1 Like

Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:57am On Jul 13, 2023
Rolings:

Did you read the last part of my last submission?
It states thus "it's palliative...it's not meant to replace your income but to supplement it"

So that's the one month palliative for Subsidy removal?
Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by Rolings: 7:10am On Jul 13, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

So where did they tell you its just for 1 month?

Such programmes run for sometime for people to adjust....sometime up to 2 3 years.

If you used to earn say 35k. FG palliative 5k. Your employer gives you salary raise of say 10k....maybe FG introduce subsidized transport so your transport didn't significantly increase...maybe your kids got student loan so you don't have to worry about school feed....etc
With all these palliative given to someone for say 2 years....won't they adjust?...

2 Likes

Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by Streetdoctor: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

How could u get low with a region that does not aspire to go high? A region that with only kpelebe u dun already buy them. I can't argue with somebody from such a region.
To dem, 5k is like 50k, while to an average igbo man 100k is like 1k
Go to any hangout and see d difference, if u see hangout where igbos patronize and hangout where west patronize u will see d difference

1 Like

Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by visaclick: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2023
And they can’t pay subsidies but have a whopping 500b to spend on palliatives. Tinubu has already earned himself as the worse president in nigeria and its not even up to one month in office. First president to inflict proverty on its citizens in less than 24hours of assuming office.
Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by ratiani6: 7:13am On Jul 13, 2023
Thats bad
Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by Lovelive: 7:20am On Jul 13, 2023
Think harder !

Rolings:

Or
3 Congos of rice
Or
3 Congos of beans

Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by HNICEARTH: 7:27am On Jul 13, 2023
Sirjamo:

This loan of N500b meant for palliatives shall benefit me and my family.
Renewed shege until nigeria is batterfied. Yoruba Ronu!

1 Like

Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by CodeTemplar: 7:32am On Jul 13, 2023
Multiply that by 3 because two-third the populace are depending on someone somewhere.
Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by Tizmamoney: 7:43am On Jul 13, 2023
Rolings:

Or
3 Congos of rice
Or
3 Congos of beans

chai 😢😢 see hunger. E be like say dem use poverty and sufferhead swear for una ooo. See wetin you dey defend. Nonsense
Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by nkemjacob2(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2023
When I said don't expect anything from APC. I no wat i am talking about. First fuel subsidy was removed without measure to curb the effect. Here comes another palliative measure going down to looting ways without proper data or measures at which this can be managed.

When u begin to tell APC fans that tinubu do not have anything to offer, the low average tinkers will begin to write “tinubu government will favour me” or react based on sentiment or the reason been they benefited from the looting government.

I repeat. TINUBU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER TO NIGERIANS. TINUBU/APC GOVERNMENT ARE NOT SENSITIVE TO THE PAINS OF NIGERIA, THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT GOVERNANCE IS.

APC ARE LEAGUES OF DEMONS IN POWER
Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by ThankUUJesus: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2023
Tinubu wants to start recovering all the bribes he paid to acquire presidential power. Will also loot more.

The stealing has started just like Buhari
Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:24am On Jul 13, 2023
Streetdoctor:

How could u get low with a region that does not aspire to go high? A region that with only kpelebe u dun already buy them. I can't argue with somebody from such a region.
To dem, 5k is like 50k, while to an average igbo man 100k is like 1k
Go to any hangout and see d difference, if u see hangout where igbos patronize and hangout where west patronize u will see d difference
Enu tipoju....too much bragging...and your region is still the poorest after NORTH EAST.
Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by tamdun: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2023
Who told I they are sharing the money?
Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by KingsCity: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2023
Rolings:

Which person does not need palliative in Nigeria today?
Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by ambale(m): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2023
Rolings:

Una go sha find a way of defending nonsense sha

Some of ina mumu na follow come walai
Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by FourQu: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2023
KingsCity:

Which person does not need palliative in Nigeria today?

All the palliatives are coming from the federal government and going straight into warehouses owned by the local government stooges for safe keeping.

Shi-shi you no go see collect tongue
Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by kokoA(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2023
2k5 daily abi..
Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by SalamRushdie: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2023
Only fools with the brain cell of a flea will support any nonsense called palliative
Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2023
Rolings:

So where did they tell you its just for 1 month?

Such programmes run for sometime for people to adjust....sometime up to 2 3 years.

If you used to earn say 35k. FG palliative 5k. Your employer gives you salary raise of say 10k....maybe FG introduce subsidized transport so your transport didn't significantly increase...maybe your kids got student loan so you don't have to worry about school feed....etc
With all these palliative given to someone for say 2 years....won't they adjust?...

Full of maybe's!
Re: With A Population Of 200 Million, N500 Billion Translates To N2, 500 Per Person by marlow1962(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2023
Tizmamoney:
chai 😢😢 see hunger. E be like say dem use poverty and sufferhead swear for una ooo. See wetin you dey defend. Nonsense
Bro don't you know some people have been destined to live and die in suffering. But what's more funnier is how those set of people springs up to justify why they love suffering.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Tinubu Submits List Of 19 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / Give Nigerians Good Governance To Avert Coup - Retired Generals Tell Tinubu / Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.